US Army/Mavni Recruitment 2017/2018 opening

mekapichal_mnthmkura

4 minutes ago, yomama said:

igo apocalypto movie chusinava dantlo wild boar pichal tinte impotency poyi pillal pudtar ante 10gi tintadu, ala april fool chestundu emo200.gif manaki unde health masth ekuva malli pichal gichal tini kotha health avsarama kaka200.gif adedo vallane enjoy cheyni

200.gif200.gif   @yomama kaka... not about impotency issues kaka.. but good protein and good stamina ... cheppa kada. mekaP fry with whiskey and Spanish pori on bed... U cant ask better than that on a chilly night.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• yomama

• dakumangalsingh

• mekapichal_mnthmkura

5 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

200.gif200.gif   @yomama kaka... not about impotency issues kaka.. but good protein and good stamina ... cheppa kada. mekaP fry with whiskey and Spanish pori on bed... U cant ask better than that on a chilly night.

200.gif  never heard this before

43 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

join avudamani asking man.. telisthe cheppu.. nuvvu federal government anta kada.. help with some good news or some news @Quickgun_murugan kaka

nakem telusu bro.. poyi Trump thatha ni adugu... or @yomama should have some info on this..

As far as I know it is closed and less chances of reopening the program and unfortunately there is no policy about that.. its a wartime program ..so may be sometime in future.. but always good to be prepared..

18 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

nakem telusu bro.. poyi Trump thatha ni adugu... or @yomama should have some info on this..

As far as I know it is closed and less chances of reopening the program and unfortunately there is no policy about that.. its a wartime program ..so may be sometime in future.. but always good to be prepared..

chicha pahcees saal se baithe huey hai yah peh, makkikrikiri200.gif 

18 hours ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Unoollake gathi ledu. One year ayyindi enlist ayyi ippatiki inka no clarity on the shipping date. I have lost countless opportunities for good jobs due to this delay in naturalization. 

Nen evadiki cheppukovali cheppandi adyakshya. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Unoollake gathi ledu. One year ayyindi enlist ayyi ippatiki inka no clarity on the shipping date. I have lost countless opportunities for good jobs due to this delay in naturalization. 

Its better to take up the good opportunity bro.. instead of having all hopes on something of no clarity.. ochinappudu doesnt matter U can leave or U can still continue... better take the job and they can understand when there is a active duty call.. no company can give you hard time coz U r joining the military... Hope for the best.. be prepared for the worst..

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

nuvvu aavesha padaku ....idi counter thread  200.gif

13 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Its better to take up the good opportunity bro.. instead of having all hopes on something of no clarity.. ochinappudu doesnt matter U can leave or U can still continue... better take the job and they can understand when there is a active duty call.. no company can give you hard time coz U r joining the military... Hope for the best.. be prepared for the worst..

Bro the problem isn't that simple. Thing is when you join a FT job you have to specify whether you are in the military or not and cant' lie about it to the company. So ippudu nenu Army lo unna ani mention chesthey that might work against me because they might question me why I am not a citizen yet and need sponsorship. Plus they might not hire you because inspite of sponsoring you, you might be gone for a good few months due to BCT and AIT so all that time you won't be able to contribute to the company. Vallaki Army lo unna citizens ni hire chesthey incentives vasthayi kaani not some H1B coolie. 

Ala ani if you lie about not being in the Army and let's say you get called to the BCT, they company can fire you. There's a provision for people in the military to be immune to this but it apparently doesn't apply to those that don't have a GC or citizenship. So the company can immediately fire us for not mentioning that we are in the Army when we get called to the BCT. In that case, you are stuck in no man's land. @kakatiyahas already confirmed this with a lawyer. 

So ivanni practical implications man. 

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro the problem isn't that simple. Thing is when you join a FT job you have to specify whether you are in the military or not and cant' lie about it to the company. So ippudu nenu Army lo unna ani mention chesthey that might work against me because they might question me why I am not a citizen yet and need sponsorship. Plus they might not hire you because inspite of sponsoring you, you might be gone for a good few months due to BCT and AIT so all that time you won't be able to contribute to the company. Vallaki Army lo unna citizens ni hire chesthey incentives vasthayi kaani not some H1B coolie. 

Ala ani if you lie about not being in the Army and let's say you get called to the BCT, they company can fire you. There's a provision for people in the military to be immune to this but it apparently doesn't apply to those that don't have a GC or citizenship. So the company can immediately fire us for not mentioning that we are in the Army when we get called to the BCT. In that case, you are stuck in no man's land. @kakatiyahas already confirmed this with a lawyer. 

FT teeskunte enduku fire chestaru bro... moreover a FT lo kuda military lo unnava ani adagaru... they might ask were you in the military or are u a veteran.. daniki U can say NO... and in future its your wish to join military whenever you want..its a volunteer army not an obligation.. so appativaraku jobs cheyyatam better.. okka sari military lo join ayyaka there will be lot of other opportunities no? I am not sure.. coz I am currently in little simliar situation... nenu military lo join avvalani decide ayya... 

@Quickgun_murugan and @yomama some info and clarify plz..

4 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Who's this kakatiya man ??