Ram Charan Loves Money Than Me: Chiru

kiladi bullodu

Ram Charan Loves Money Than Me: Chiranjeevi

Actor Chiranjeevi has made shocking comments on Ram Charan in a recent video interview. While explaining the effort he has put on his body, look, Chiru gave credit to wife Surekha, son Ram Charan for care, support. Saying family has been great support, Chiru said Surekha has taken care of his food, while Charan appointed a personal trainer for fitness besides regularly providing protein shakes.

However, there's a major twist in the tale as Chiru attributed this caring of Charan as producer's care towards hero and nothing else.

Brushing off it's 'not love', Chiru said that it was 'all for money' as he (Charan) is the producer. Although Ram Charan refused by shaking his head, Chiru didn't pay heed and continued.

Even when director Vinayak intervened and tried to clarify, how Charan used to call to him (Vinayak) while shooting and used to inquire about his dad's (Chiru's) mood, Chiru didn't agree.

And pat came reply from Chiru. He shot back, "That he had worried about my expressions which would affect film. Why didn't he ever do it before or after?"

Although Chiru jocularly made these comments, these slightly seem to have irked Charan.

But Chiru also quickly added that when he had sprained his ankle while dancing for a song with Kajal, Charan had shown his love for father and asked him to take complete rest. 

Chiru didn't listen to Charan this time as he is back to the shoot in less than 18 hours even the doctor advised more than 2 days rest.

The story behind Khaidi No.150 has once again proved Chiru's dedication even at this age and of course, Charan's successful start as producer.

- See more at: http://www.gulte.com/movienews/55123/Ram-Charan-Loves-Money-Than-Me-Chiranjeevi#sthash.XNMGKiav.dpuf

2 minutes ago, Power Star said:

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476  I love gold , i hate money money assale malli demonotization antunaru emadya

money tho gold kuda konukkovachu ani eppudu telusukuntaaro konthamandi janam!!!!!!!!!!!

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476

3 minutes ago, Power Star said:

gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476 already engili chesina buggalu kavala neeku

money ki techukunnappudu engili kadu bava anthaku minchi jarige untadhi. ala ani vadakunda untama  200.gif#18

6 minutes ago, kittaya said:

money ki techukunnappudu engili kadu bava anthaku minchi jarige untadhi. ala ani vadakunda untama  200.gif#18

ok kaani ... mms okati chesi DB lo release cheyyi gallery_8818_6_385253.gif?1367349476