AWS Certified folks

Batman_fan

6 hours ago, maverick23 said:

Just my 2 cents,maa team lo Cloud engineer with AWS kosam chustunaam....chala profiles AWS certified vunna,they could not able to pass the interview....just AWS will not cut it for jobs

Can you send that requirement  to me? [email protected]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• katuri

• Batman_fan

• micxas

• ARYA

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, maverick23 said:

Just my 2 cents,maa team lo Cloud engineer with AWS kosam chustunaam....chala profiles AWS certified vunna,they could not able to pass the interview....just AWS will not cut it for jobs

They must have used the dumps. Anyway, for us having AWS certifications help upgrading my company from standard to advanced level partner. 

35 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

They must have used the dumps. Anyway, for us having AWS certifications help upgrading my company from standard to advanced level partner. 

What's the use of this certification buddy. I mean don't get me wrong, today morning I spoke to someone from my consulting firm that said he had AWS certification put up in his resume(he didn't actually do it) but even then he wanted me to take his interview for a position which was paying $60/hr in the Bay Area. 

I mean if the billing is that low, is it worth even doing it ani asking anthe. 

14 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

What's the use of this certification buddy. I mean don't get me wrong, today morning I spoke to someone from my consulting firm that said he had AWS certification put up in his resume(he didn't actually do it) but even then he wanted me to take his interview for a position which was paying $60/hr in the Bay Area. 

I mean if the billing is that low, is it worth even doing it ani asking anthe. 

To be honest, I have no info how it helps individuals in the job search. Based on what I hear from my ex-boss, who started his own Analytics firm, AWS is the future on Analytics side. Basically no firm wants to have huge CAPEX when they can get cheap solution through AWS pay-as-you-go. They did POC for a MLB team, everything using AWS. I am doing it to help the firm become advanced level partner to get more projects.

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

Thank you!

one Q. from if you don't mind answering...

Solution architect ante  dheni kindha vastundi... network engineer or DBA or Middleware admin or mix of everything..