I 140 EAD rule effective - Check your eligibility bros

lepuraja

14 minutes ago, lepuraja said:

http://www.rnlawgroup.com/news/533-i-140-ead-rule-effective-now

The EAD will only be available to I-140 beneficiaries in limited, “compelling” circumstances, and for a limited duration, making it of little practical use to the large majority of I-140 beneficiaries waiting to file for adjustment of statu

itserve aa

8 minutes ago, gilakkai said:

ante ippdu EAD ki apply cheyyocha...140 approve ayyinollu??

I-140 EAD for Compelling Circumstances

As discussed earlier, the I-140 EAD, in practice, is only available to a limited number of I-140 beneficiaries. The applicant must establish “compelling circumstances” warranting issuance of the EAD card, which may include: serious illness or disability of main applicant or dependent, geographic relocation causes undue burden to the applicant, employer retaliation, the beneficiary’s inability to maintain the nonimmigrant status, or significant disruption of the employer. The EAD is meant to be a “stopgap,” and is only issued for one year, with an extension only available with proof of the continuing compelling circumstances, or if the priority date will become current within one year. The EAD does not confer nonimmigrant status and would not allow applying directly for adjustment of status if the priority date becomes current. 

1 hour ago, kingoftollywood said:

As discussed earlier, the I-140 EAD, in practice, is only available to a limited number of I-140 beneficiaries. The applicant must establish “compelling circumstances” warranting issuance of the EAD card, which may include: serious illness or disability of main applicant or dependent, geographic relocation causes undue burden to the applicant, employer retaliation, the beneficiary’s inability to maintain the nonimmigrant status, or significant disruption of the employer. The EAD is meant to be a “stopgap,” and is only issued for one year, with an extension only available with proof of the continuing compelling circumstances, or if the priority date will become current within one year. The EAD does not confer nonimmigrant status and would not allow applying directly for adjustment of status if the priority date becomes current. 

ardam kaley..

1 hour ago, kingoftollywood said:

employer retaliation, the beneficiary’s inability to maintain the nonimmigrant status, or significant disruption of the employer. 

ee points meedha methris tho godava vesukoni EAD techukovacha???

11 minutes ago, Kallis said:

employer retaliation, the beneficiary’s inability to maintain the nonimmigrant status, or significant disruption of the employer. 

ee points meedha methris tho godava vesukoni EAD techukovacha???

The EAD is meant to be a “stopgap,” and is only issued for one year, with an extension only available with proof of the continuing compelling circumstances

2 hours ago, solman said:

The EAD is meant to be a “stopgap,” and is only issued for one year, with an extension only available with proof of the continuing compelling circumstances

Lepu raja