After all ms annaru kada ra (hijacked)

samaja_varagamana

11 minutes ago, Crowley said:

mothaniki india paruvu tiyataniki putina daridrulu ee imported H1B galu...

ground reality...nenu epudo chepina..i1 h1b valla evariki upayogam ledu ra balaraju

vishvasam lenollu...idaki company mida vachi...employer change ayitaru...ayi contracting chesukuntaru...

manufacturer bhakti assalu ledu vellaki..

11 minutes ago, yomama said:

intaki divorce emindo cheptalev ga, did she already got re-married or what?%$#$

What exactly did your mom do, when your dad dumped her, because you looked hideous as a newborn? 

11 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

What exactly did your mom do, when your dad dumped her, because you looked hideous as a newborn? 

@3$%nice try, keep circumventing like a dumfck. Its okay man, seems like she moved on and you are still crying in the closet. Are you that ugly? seems like you are using that as an insult now, forgetting that Andhras are fairer than aravams@3$%

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

@3$%nice try, keep circumventing like a dumfck. Its okay man, seems like she moved on and you are still crying in the closet. Are you that ugly? seems like you are using that as an insult now, forgetting that Andhras are fairer than aravams@3$%

looks like you were raised in a whorehouse, because your mother wasn't able to make ends meet after your father abandoned her.

No wonder you are fcuked.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

looks like you were raised in a whorehouse, because your mother wasn't able to make ends meet after your father abandoned her.

No wonder you are fcuked.

I knew you were always a low life bastardd putting an act in DB. 

if i was raised in a ** house, your mom was trafficked from my stables@3$% that leaves us to the question who your dad was? Confused sperm arent ya? 

Between i can see that divorce took a toll on taht dumb head of yours, now go back to that closet kid@3$%

1 minute ago, yomama said:

if i was raised in a ** house, your mom was trafficked from my stables@3$% that leaves us to the question who your dad was? Confused sperm arent ya? 

Between i can see that divorce took a toll on taht dumb head of yours, now go back to that closet kid@3$%

lol @VizagRocks

I'm polite here, not because I'm afraid to get banned. But because I respect that someone else is hosting this site at their own cost.

but to expect buggers like Yomama, who repeatedly bring in my family into a discussion they know they can't win, be treated with same politeness is a asking a little too much.

1 minute ago, yomama said:

so you agree that you were raised in a whorehouse, then. I rest my case.

your behaviour is entirely consistent with the kind of environment your dad put you in. I do feel s0rry for you.