After all ms annaru kada ra (hijacked)

samaja_varagamana

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm polite here, not because I'm afraid to get banned. But because I respect that someone else is hosting this site at their own cost.

but to expect buggers like Yomama, who repeatedly bring in my family into a discussion they know they can't win, be treated with same politeness is a asking a little too much.

Cry like a lil hoee that you are@3$%.

When you start respecting ppl here, i will stop bringing your lost love life(which is a fact). So stop mudslinging folks personally and you will be spared. %$#$

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

so you agree that you were raised in a whorehouse, then. I rest my case.

your behaviour is entirely consistent with the kind of environment your dad put you in. I do feel s0rry for you.

@3$% look at you, whining on one end and trying too be sneaky on the other. You two faced stupid SOB

Just now, yomama said:

Cry like a lil hoee that you are@3$%.

When you start respecting ppl here, i will stop bringing your lost love life(which is a fact). So stop mudslinging folks personally and you will be spared. %$#$

Its funny that the virgin man, who has trouble getting girls talk to him, obsesses about an online id's married life.

May be its a new trick to get some girls in this db. Pretty sure, any girl with half a brain won't pick an idiot, who rants cluelessly, like you do. That you bring in other people's families recklessly is just a red herring.

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

@3$% look at you, whining on one end and trying too be sneaky on the other. You two faced stupid SOB

look at you run out of idiotic things to say. Take it easy.

The best thing you can hope for, is someone to ban me. You are simply too stupid to bully me.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

Its funny that the virgin man, who has trouble getting girls talk to him, obsesses about an online id's married life.

May be its a new trick to get some girls in this db. Pretty sure, any girl with half a brain won't pick an idiot, who rants cluelessly, like you do. That you bring in other people's families recklessly is just a red herring.

@3$%  been very polite lately, dont make me go reckless. you dont want me to

Just now, VizagRocks said:

The best thing you can hope for, is someone to ban me. You are simply too stupid to bully me.

You feel bullied now whats next do you feel analled too?@3$%

Just now, yomama said:

@3$%  been very polite lately, dont make me go reckless. you dont want me to

You must have a horrible standard for what you consider as 'polite'. 

The best you can do is rant aimlessly with a 1000 gifs. The minute you get past 3 lines, I don't even read the sh1t you typed.

Like I said, you are too stupid to hurt me.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Monnati daka movies meeda paddav .

orey siggu techuko ra ippatikayina.

ninnu matrame  prathi okkadu DB lo enduku tindatharu, bcoz of your cheap behavior and posts. grow up and bheave like a human being.

1 minute ago, yomama said:

You feel bullied now whats next do you feel analled too?@3$%

Is that what you are trying to do here? Its amusing how highly you think of yourself, just because you read some sh1t on 4chan, and think you are now part of the MAGA swamp.

24 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

looks like you were raised in a whorehouse, because your mother wasn't able to make ends meet after your father abandoned her.

No wonder you are fcuked.

sambar gaadi samsrkutham chala bagunnatu undhi..

enni saduvulu saduvukoni em elabam ra neelantollu..

sachipo..peeda odilipothadi

Just now, sarkaar said:

Monnati daka movies meeda paddav .

orey siggu techuko ra ippatikayina.

ninnu matrame  prathi okkadu DB lo enduku tindatharu, bcoz of your cheap behavior and posts. grow up and bheave like a human being.

lol. nee behaviour human being laaga undha ani question chesko first. and nee friend dhi kooda question chey.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

You must have a horrible standard for what you consider as 'polite'. 

The best you can do is rant aimlessly with a 1000 gifs. The minute you get past 3 lines, I don't even read the sh1t you typed.

Like I said, you are too stupid to hurt me.

do you think i care?@3$% drink a kool-aid, i see your head is about to burst

Just now, sarkaar said:

smabara gaadi samsrkutham chala bagunnatu undhi..

enni saduvulu saduvukoni em elabam ra neelantollu..

sachipo..peeda odilipothadi

nuvvu kooda sachipo ra. mee friend ni kooda laakkellu. 

koseskuney laa unnadu vaadu.