After all ms annaru kada ra (hijacked)

samaja_varagamana

Just now, VizagRocks said:

lol. nee behaviour human being laaga undha ani question chesko first. and nee friend dhi kooda question chey.

nee antha worst behavior and mentalitly evadiki undadhu.. DB nundi dobbey waste fellow

Just now, yomama said:

do you think i care?@3$% drink a kool-aid, i see your head is about to burst

Obviously it must be those 'voices in your head' that tell you stuff you want to hear. go see a doctor.

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

Is that what you are trying to do here? Its amusing how highly you think of yourself, just because you read some sh1t on 4chan, and think you are now part of the MAGA swamp.

is that supposed to make me sad or what@3$% grow some thick skin, BP to sachela undi gorre

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

nuvvu kooda sachipo ra. mee friend ni kooda laakkellu. 

koseskuney laa unnadu vaadu.

yomana  tho nuvvu dekalevu gani, pakkaki po aduko..

single handed ga rafe chesthunadu yommana. ayina neeku sammagane undhi ga..LoL.1q

17 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I'm polite here, not because I'm afraid to get banned. But because I respect that someone else is hosting this site at their own cost.

but to expect buggers like Yomama, who repeatedly bring in my family into a discussion they know they can't win, be treated with same politeness is a asking a little too much.

Are you trying to be self-complacent? 

Just now, yomama said:

is that supposed to make me sad or what@3$% grow some thick skin, BP to sachela undi gorre

aadini maree oochakotha peduthunav ga.. ignore that dumb loser fellow.

Just now, sarkaar said:

nee antha worst behavior and mentalitly evadiki undadhu.. DB nundi dobbey waste fellow

lol.bp tagginchuko. mod ki cheppi ban cheypinchuko.

brathimalaadaku. assahyanga undhi.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

two years coillege ki velladam valla...you will understand what America is all about, the priorities, laws of lands..how you need to behave and what would be expected out of you...essentially, it will make you a better culturered and nurtured guy than a guy whose best edu qualification is a b.tech degree from a kufli college...

part time cheyaadam valla ante baguntundi emo

3 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

Monnati daka movies meeda paddav .

orey siggu techuko ra ippatikayina.

ninnu matrame  prathi okkadu DB lo enduku tindatharu, bcoz of your cheap behavior and posts. grow up and bheave like a human being.

enduk le buddy, vadoka cunning fellow. Argument cheyadam radu, urke janalni comment chestadu, ila respond ayaka edustadu nannu tidtunaru, samskaram thotakura ani@3$%

malli two days lo db lo evado okadni pattukoni nek em telsu tokkalodi, ne iq idi, ne bathuku idi ani vagutadu, 10gte devudaa antunadu ipdu@3$%

Just now, VizagRocks said:

lol.bp tagginchuko. mod ki cheppi ban cheypinchuko.

brathimalaadaku. assahyanga undhi.

nee yavva. neeku yomana nundi enni kukka debbalu padina same pichi dog lane bark chesthunavu ga..

1 minute ago, sarkaar said:

aadini maree oochakotha peduthunav ga.. ignore that dumb loser fellow.

he tried. but he can't. He just can't ignore my awesomeness.

people who like him are losers too. @3$%