Saeed Naqvi on being Muslim in India.

lazybugger

1 minute ago, batman said:

@lazybugger

lol you keep listening to this liberal trash thats why your worldview is so crooked.theres lots of propaganda peddled in this short video itself which of course is soothing to you so keep living in that lala land of fantasy.

India is a HINDU rastra and will continue to be weather some libtard fcuk likes or not

comedy is that the evil religion which was the feudal power that wrecked havoc on local population killed raped and forcefully converted people....that same religion now turns around and say we are the "disenfranchised" 

looks like you didn't get the memo.

I, myself, called it liberal tosh. I also think Hindutva is the asshole's asshole. so calm down. You're not going to change my opinion on Hindutva by aggressively agreeing with me on liberalism's failure.

you go live in your lala land of Hindutva, while Tamils have trolled every attempt by Hindutva to own their protests recently. If it wasn't scary that Hari Raja tried to spark riots, its only because he was aggressively put in his place by Tamils.

So this Hindu rashtra is all fine, until it is expressly talked about. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• KalyanBabu

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, batman said:

also this joker's words abt tripura is another joke of 2017@3$%

people of tripura are at peace with themselves anta.....not even a single youth of this state gets a job and they migrate to other states

clearly this saeed joker believes in left propaganda and ppl who wan to be dickheads and follow his suit

He calls for India to be declared as a Hindu Rashtra. Lol.

you guys seem to have a problem even with people who agree with you, just because you don't like their association.

Why such insecurity?

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I, myself, called it liberal tosh. I also think Hindutva is the asshole's asshole. so calm down. You're not going to change my opinion on Hindutva by aggressively agreeing with me on liberalism's failure.

you go live in your lala land of Hindutva, while Tamils have trolled every attempt by Hindutva to own their protests recently. If it wasn't scary that Hari Raja tried to spark riots, its only because he was aggressively put in his place by Tamils.

Inthaki ee hraja evadu??

papam okka tweet ke mooskunnadu @3$%

Just now, Bhai said:

Inthaki ee hraja evadu??

papam okka tweet ke mooskunnadu @3$%

some local BJP moron. pedda genius ani feeling vaadiki.

ikkada mana batman ki septhunna, go ahead and declare India as Hindu rashtra ani.

adhi chesey dammu evadiki ledhu. oorikey sickular, sickular ani edavatam tappithey.

Just now, lazybugger said:

some local BJP moron. pedda genius ani feeling vaadiki.

ikkada mana batman ki septhunna, go ahead and declare India as Hindu rashtra ani.

adhi chesey dammu evadiki ledhu. oorikey sickular, sickular ani edavatam tappithey.

Ek tweet ka raja chesaru ga veedini@3$% 

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

every state has dickheads. tamilnadu si no different. i find this jallikattu protest laughable. its a gathering of tamil dickheaded dumbfcuks

1 minute ago, batman said:

every state has dickheads. tamilnadu si no different. i find this jallikattu protest laughable. its a gathering of tamil dickheaded dumbfcuks

who cares what you think. Hindutva dickheads were laughed out of trying to own this protest.

7 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

He calls for India to be declared as a Hindu Rashtra. Lol.

you guys seem to have a problem even with people who agree with you, just because you don't like their association.

Why such insecurity?

i quoted his tripura remarks and in that context. i dont care a if he agrees or disagrees of hindu rastra. however it would be better for people of his religion if they too realize the same sooner or latter

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

who cares what you think. Hindutva dickheads were laughed out of trying to own this protest.

i protest itself is a joke so who cares if hindutva ppl are laughed on

Just now, batman said:

i protest itself is a joke so who cares if hindutva ppl are laughed on

yeah, I forgot that hindutva is all about 'development', setting up gaurakshakas and researching gaumutra,. I forgot.

2 minutes ago, batman said:

i quoted his tripura remarks and in that context. i dont care a if he agrees or disagrees of hindu rastra. however it would be better for people of his religion if they too realize the same sooner or latter

yeah, you never stick to the topic in discussion. Its not surprising.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

and you know what is more laugh worthy? modi could have shown middle finger to jallikattu protesting dumbfcuks and thy can do nothing abt it. max they can do is either vote for aidmk or dmk. both of which would be ready to support the same modi if he needed them after elections. 

now tell me who can be laughed at??@3$%

Just now, batman said:

and you know what is more laugh worthy? modi could have shown middle finger to jallikattu protesting dumbfcuks and thy can do nothing abt it. max they can do is either vote for aidmk or dmk. both of which would be ready to support the same modi if he needed them after elections. 

now tell me who can be laughed at??@3$%

Its clear you know nothing about 'protests', or 'civil uprisings', and are only taught how to riot and lead a massacre for political gain.

Your allegiance to BJP is cute though, at the expense of India. We need more such instigators like you.

declare Hindu Rashtra, and watch India break. Try it.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Its clear you know nothing about 'protests', or 'civil uprisings', and are only taught how to riot and lead a massacre for political gain.

Your allegiance to BJP is cute though, at the expense of India. We need more such instigators like you.

declare Hindu Rashtra, and watch India break. Try it.

it is already one, what is the need to declare/not declare. 

in the jallikattu protesters there were some dickheads who raised tamil separatist slogans i heard. not sure true or not. let them come out in open take stand and then see what would be the response in TN