Saeed Naqvi on being Muslim in India.

lazybugger

Just now, batman said:

you are obviously not interested in the 1000 yrs of izzlam travesty in india but very well interested in the 1000 yrs of UC assholes travesty on dalits 

you obviously can never frame an argument that makes sense in the context of a conversation.

Islamists are not in power in India now. get that into your skull.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lazybugger

• batman

• KalyanBabu

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

you obviously can never frame an argument that makes sense in the context of a conversation.

Islamists are not in power in India now. get that into your skull.

i again pasted it coz u gave a reply completely out of context to skirt out.

you need to be reminded constantly of ur moral hypocrisy, maybe some day things inside ur skull might straighten. whats wrong in a simple hope?

Just now, batman said:

okkati cheppamante cheppalevu kada@3$%

chillara vedhava laaga argue cheyyaku.

your argument is that since muslims are the worst victims of riots in India (It is recorded data), this means muslims should not provoke Hindus and should shut all their holes and live, right?

I count this harassment as terrorism. concerted harassment with fringe groups like ramsene, bajrang dal, testing people's patience until they explode, and then retaliation.

you talk as if this tactic is a great thing. How can anyone take nationalist rhetoric from guys like you seriously?

Just now, batman said:

i again pasted it coz u gave a reply completely out of context to skirt out.

you need to be reminded constantly of ur moral hypocrisy, maybe some day things inside ur skull might straighten. whats wrong in a simple hope?

nah, like I said, I will discriminate against Hindutva pigs in real life. I'll even document how I did it here, as long as I'm not kicked out for being incendiary. 

There's no hypocrisy. I will not encourage muslim fundamentalists too.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

chillara vedhava laaga argue cheyyaku.

your argument is that since muslims are the worst victims of riots in India (It is recorded data), this means muslims should not provoke Hindus and should shut all their holes and live, right?

I count this harassment as terrorism. concerted harassment with fringe groups like ramsene, bajrang dal, testing people's patience until they explode, and then retaliation.

you talk as if this tactic is a great thing. How can anyone take nationalist rhetoric from guys like you seriously?

ha ha you still haven't name a single riot coz u know very major riot was provoked by whom. 

there is no tactic. its not becoz of any harassment that the muzzies started provocation. its in their blood, that what they are taught since childhood. to wage war against kafir. it is coz of the biggest evil cult their religion.

That's why Naqvi is asking to declare Hindu Rashtra and put an end to this nonsense.

go ahead and declare it. dissolve groups like Ram Sene, and equip the constitution to handle religious conflicts in a new and creative way.

Just now, batman said:

ha ha you still haven't name a single riot coz u know very major riot was provoked by whom. 

there is no tactic. its not becoz of any harassment that the muzzies started provocation. its in their blood, that what they are taught since childhood. to wage war against kafir. it is coz of the biggest evil cult their religion.

dude, I give up. you win.

pls ask your Modi to declare India as Hindu Rashtra. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nah, like I said, I will discriminate against Hindutva pigs in real life. I'll even document how I did it here, as long as I'm not kicked out for being incendiary. 

There's no hypocrisy. I will not encourage muslim fundamentalists too.

yes only justify the killing raping of pandits coz they were taking govt jobs and call it disenfranchisement of local population

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

That's why Naqvi is asking to declare Hindu Rashtra and put an end to this nonsense.

go ahead and declare it. dissolve groups like Ram Sene, and equip the constitution to handle religious conflicts in a new and creative way.

declared......

modi the virat hindu is anointed the supreme....

22 hours ago, lazybugger said:

Anyway, I agree with his overall reading of the situation, even though his solution is half baked, liberal tosh.

India will break again. I hope it happens within my lifetime. Its a good thing for most of the people concerned, even though they may be against the idea now.

Nations rise and fall

Nations and borders as you know now would cease to exist in future

1 hour ago, kreole said:

Nations rise and fall

Nations and borders as you know now would cease to exist in future

But naa point entantey lazybugger bayya.. Appativaraku wait cheyyatam endhuku ippudey dobbeyi Pakistan, middle east lanti liberal heartland s ki..

Samayam ledhu mithrama ventaney bayaluderu.. Gud luck...

1 minute ago, kreole said:

But naa point entantey lazybugger bayya.. Appativaraku wait cheyyatam endhuku ippudey dobbeyi Pakistan, middle east lanti liberal heartland s ki..

Samayam ledhu mithrama ventaney bayaluderu.. Gud luck...

lol. konni rojulu wait chesthey India nay pakistan laa avthundi ley. enjoy chey.

nenu eppudo 10gesa.