A P Youth fight for speical status.. follow PK

psycopk

• nanibabu pinned this topic

why is this pinnedv? it is really silly...

if you think just because marina beach is going to turn into RK beach, my good luck but you need to think jallikattu and special status are two different issues. 

TRS guys damaged Hyd reputation from 2010 to 2012..heavily damaged by protests and all and took some time to regain the lost glory but the pain is still vindictive and took so long to rub off the image to compete. Vizag can't afford such an image now neither AP does.  It is the only major commercial urban center of a standard and good potential to be an investors destination. but who would love to invest in a city which is prone to certain protests ? for the sake of a state, don't make its stakeholders vulnerable. 

This is coming from me who has an image of anti andhra bashing. trust me guys, do not support such things. and remember, special status won't fetch you anything. Save AP's image. Your govt is working hard overseas to attract investments in Vizag and at the same time, there is another force who are working overtime to instill damage which are yet to heal by the bifurcation.

Protesting won't help in any way except for political mileage. Do not support guys. A special act needs to be passed in parliament and an act needs to be passed in parliament, cannot take an ordinance way.

I still don't like Andhra's and would to see them underdeveloped, but not at the cost of common man's livelihood and a future of an upcoming city. If this protest was being held in Amaravati or anywhere else, I would have supported a lot and encouraged everyone to go and join the protest because those places have nothing much to loose, but Vizag does loose a lot.

don't make things complicated by such things...

29 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

if you think just because marina beach is going to turn into RK beach, my good luck but you need to think jallikattu and special status are two different issues. 

don't make things complicated by such things...

lets wait till 26th and see %$#$

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

if it takes an ugly turn, protests turning violent and uncontrollable,

You have to wait and watch for ages for the lost glory to regain. 

2 minutes ago, ARYA said:

lets wait till 26th and see %$#$

political mileage kosam emina chestharu man...party jendalu pattukochhi rendu oopulu oopi quarter esi potharu.....aa chethha antha malli evadu etthuthadu....adhoka pollution malli.

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

TRS guys damaged Hyd reputation from 2010 to 2012..heavily damaged by protests and all and took some time to regain the lost glory but the pain is still vindictive and took so long to rub off the image to compete. Vizag can't afford such an image now neither AP does.  It is the only major commercial urban center of a standard and good potential to be an investors destination. but who would love to invest in a city which is prone to certain protests ? for the sake of a state, don't make its stakeholders vulnerable. 

brother, take it easy. 

Let them fight for what they want. Let Vizag's name echo all across the world. Every big city has glorious tradition of protests and hartals. Who says its a bad thing? Is there a way to donate towards this cause?

Let the center come out with a white paper on what exactly its plan is for AP. I hope the protest is peaceful and long. Not just one day.

I'm starting to love Vizag more and more.