Recently returned from india vacation

lapakilotupaki

3 hours ago, fake_Bezawada said:

but nuvvu chepping 5 lakhs anedhi rare cases

1 in a lakh vuntaru

but usa lo every s\w guy easy ga earn chestadu adhi 

True, if you are not competive enough, go there and have fun with your polam and sub contracting stuff

42 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Oh yeah ? How is it any better here ?

• How is the food (taste of meat / vegetables ) tasting here for you ? Be it Indian or non-indian. Start with coffee.  -- Food super, no complaints.. lot of options including organic foods (Tjoes) -- affordable.. Coffee - depends on your choice..
  • How is the climate treating you ? Covering yourself the whole time while you are out in winter ? Hiding in your house for whole 5 months ? That doesn't sound like quality. Does it ? -- definitely ok -- get to see all seasons - fall colors, snow, spring, summer --- no worries to hide in house for 5 months -- NFL, movies, Gym, work, vacation to beaches (jamaica, mexico -- affordable for a middle class)
  • How is the health care system ? What is the premium you are paying and what are you making use of ? --- WHO ranking USA - 39th, india 150 anukunta... so ok 
  • How is the security ? And how many get caught after a robbery / murder / rape? Did you ever tried to take a walk in your city after 11.00 pm (exclude the big cities like NYC) ? --- Delhi gang rapes, Bangalore molestation --- i think far better here... ask ur youth ladies to wear shorts/skrits in india-- u can wear any thing here...
  • How late are you to put on your body weight in US ? How good is your hair here ? --- personal choice BMI etc, hair --- ur luck.. how u can manage stress, diet... india lo kanna pollution chaala takva
  • How good are the friends that you make here ? Aren't they very materialistic ? --- better than relatives in INDIA.. live peacefully as no one judges you or worried abt ur growth (eersha/asuya)
  • How is the equality / in-discrimination here  ? Donal Trump was just made president.  --- 2000% better than other countires since usa is immigrants country.. see the womens march photos in twitter -- many ppl support immigrants.. jobs quality - 5000% better than INDIA -- no chemchaagiri for managers.. 

We are different people man... our body and soul will be always happy where we belong.

I think you mite be a frustrated guy wit no respect to life or visa denied guy working in HYD... i bet u wont be happy any where on earth... always see positives in life... probs are always there..  

answer me on below:

1. How are the roads in india

2. DO YOU GET 24 HRS ELECTRICITY IN INDIA

3. DO YOU GET 24 HRS WATER IN INDIA

4. DO U YOU HAV TO BRIBE FOR SMALL THINGS LIKE REGISTRATION/DRIVERS LICENCE IN INDIA

5. DO YOU HAV FREQUENT TRAFFIC JAMS IN INDIA WHILE GOING TO WORK

6. R U SURE THE FOOD U EAT IS NOT KALTHEEE IN INDIA

7. R U OK WITH RELATIVES TORTURE IN INDIA

8. R U LIVING LIKE A FROG IN WELL IN INDIA

9. ARE U WORKING LIKE A DOG FOR IT FIRM IN INDIA

10. R U ABLE TO AFFORD FOOD IN RESTAURANTS IN INDIA, PUBS/BARS/HAPPY HOURS ETC

11. HOW MANY BEACHES/RESORTS/PLACES U VISITED IN INDIA.. CAN U GO A DIFF COUNTRY FOR VACATION...

27 minutes ago, 8OY said:

peaceful ga vundali anukunevaadu ekkaidaina okkate.. positiveness lekapothe ekkadunna okate

Na diet control lo undi.. hair ikkadaki vachaka dust exposure taggi inka strengthen ayyindi

trump president valla neeku nashtam yela??

be like a roman in rome annaru.. us vachi india facilities levu ani complain cheste.. same repu india vachaka kuda us facilities levu ani complain chestaru.. 

Roman laaga okka roju vundatam easy baa.... Indian ga putti perigi permanent ga Roman laa maaripovaalantey kashtamey....

US ki vachaaka 80 - 90 % people ki hair fall ekkuva avuthundi... may be you are exception.

Trumph getting elected is an example of how racism exist here.... Naaku nashtam ani cheppaledu... all i am saying is.. you are a 2nd grade citizen here even after you spend 60 yrs in US and i am not saying it is wrong. 

Assal positiveness vunduntey nuvvu US ki vachevaadivey kaadhu...

2 hours ago, kasi said:

its not about the pay or money basu.....its the quality of life you have here.....please wake up 

em quality of life babugaru...naku same pay vaste kallu muskoni vellipota indiaki...the only reason i am staying is for money...oka pandaga ledu pabbam ledu...grand parentski bagoledu anna chanipoyaru anna velladam kudaradu...empekkodaniki 

ippude india ninchi bak ochavga aa homesickness untundhi le oka few days.. 

US vachinodu india enakkellalante chala strong reason undi ade drive seyyali.. lekapothe M bhi ellaru enakki.. 

ee rojullo india back elladam ante tyagam seyyatame sir(leader lo dialog modulation lo)

1 hour ago, Feelingbad said:

• How is the food (taste of meat / vegetables ) tasting here for you ? Be it Indian or non-indian. Start with coffee. 
  • How is the climate treating you ? Covering yourself the whole time while you are out in winter ? Hiding in your house for whole 5 months ? That doesn't sound like quality. Does it ?
  • How is the health care system ? What is the premium you are paying and what are you making use of ?
  • How is the security ? And how many get caught after a robbery / murder / rape? Did you ever tried to take a walk in your city after 11.00 pm (exclude the big cities like NYC) ?
  • How late are you to put on your body weight in US ? How good is your hair here ?
  • How good are the friends that you make here ? Aren't they very materialistic ?
  • How is the equality / in-discrimination here  ? Donal Trump was just made president.

We are different people man... our body and soul will be always happy where we belong.

Good points

16 minutes ago, JaffaJefferson said:

anni ekkada dorukakavu bro..

power pothe emi kadu.. sammaga ppl sit together and chit chat in india.. relation alage build avutai..small thigns lo ne ..

5 minutes ago, JaffaJefferson said:

First of all, I am 200 % sure i am way successful and wealthy than you are... both in US and India. So, don't be too quick to judge others.

Pretty much every answer of yours sounded amateur. may be you are too young for me to have a discussion.

When i am talking about food taste, you are talking about food options

When i am talking about going out in winter, you are talking about staying inside with Gym, NFL etc

When i talk about friends, you are talking about relatives.

Vacation is not just for body... it depends on who you go with not where you go to. Trying spending a day with your best friend in a small village of yours. It costs nothing and it gives you a new perception of vacation.

Atleast rapists / molestors get caught in India. When you compare the population and crime ratio, India is way better

There is 24 hrs electricity in AP, more over I can live without electricity in India.... can you live here ?

May be we are too different people... You are the too obsessed with physical luxuries like Pubs, electricity, watching NFL etc.,  Or May be you are too late in realizing what you loose here. 

1 hour ago, Feelingbad said:

• How is the food (taste of meat / vegetables ) tasting here for you ? Be it Indian or non-indian. Start with coffee. 

India lo motham kalthi....antha adulterated food....no guarantee 

• How is the climate treating you ? Covering yourself the whole time while you are out in winter ? Hiding in your house for whole 5 months ? That doesn't sound like quality. Does it ?

if you dont like cold weather go down south...no one is asking to stay in north 

• How is the health care system ? What is the premium you are paying and what are you making use of ?

dude cold n small small issues gurinchi matladaku....top surgeries ani chala varaku US jaruguthay....more try buying a better insurance, nuvu insurance pay cheyadaniki kakruthi padi..health care expensive antea yala.....on top of india lo hospitals anthea commercial no service akkada...tagore cinema chudala..adi 100% ture....I AGREE THAT MEDICAL/DENTAL IS EXPENSE here....but i can deal with it rather than hospitals in india 

• How is the security ? And how many get caught after a robbery / murder / rape? Did you ever tried to take a walk in your city after 11.00 pm (exclude the big cities like NYC) ?

get a house in a good neighbourhood.....india lo neeku nadi road meedea dikku ledu

• How late are you to put on your body weight in US ? How good is your hair here ?

mine is fine dude.....not sure what you are stuff inside u...and dont be childish..i think you have recently come to US....talk to use ancestors about ur hair....they gave you those genes

• How good are the friends that you make here ? Aren't they very materialistic ?

i have good friends...again you are being childish 

• How is the equality / in-discrimination here  ? Donal Trump was just made president.

India lo leda?? caste caste caste ani??? stop being n acting like a hyprcrate 

Demgav lea thi

1 hour ago, Kabalida said:

Baaga chepparu bhayya.. ikkada quality of life baguntundi ani andharu chepthe vinnadam ea kani, nijalu Meeru chepthene ardham ayindi..

No indian can dare to imagine their death here. 

nuvu over action at peaks chesthunav kada??? nuvu lo untea, endhuku vachay ikkadiki??

5 minutes ago, kasi said:

India lo motham kalthi....antha adulterated food....no guarantee 

if you dont like cold weather go down south...no one is asking to stay in north 

dude cold n small small issues gurinchi matladaku....top surgeries ani chala varaku US jaruguthay....more try buying a better insurance, nuvu insurance pay cheyadaniki kakruthi padi..health care expensive antea yala.....on top of india lo hospitals anthea commercial no service akkada...tagore cinema chudala..adi 100% ture....I AGREE THAT MEDICAL/DENTAL IS EXPENSE here....but i can deal with it rather than hospitals in india 

get a house in a good neighbourhood.....india lo neeku nadi road meedea dikku ledu

mine is fine dude.....not sure what you are stuff inside u...and dont be childish..i think you have recently come to US....talk to use ancestors about ur hair....they gave you those genes

i have good friends...again you are being childish 

India lo leda?? caste caste caste ani??? stop being n acting like a hyprcrate 

Demgav lea thi

veetini annitini minchi okati marichipothunnav.

thondarlo Indialo water kosam andaru kottuku saava bothunnaru. manam elaagu rich kaabatti, manaki dorikesthadi. water leni vaadini choosi helana cheyyatam/jaali choopinchatam lo unna aanandam US lo andaru manaki equal ga unnappudu osthunda? 

aa santhosham ni dabbulu petti konagalava? adhe quality of life antey.