Recently returned from india vacation

lapakilotupaki

11 minutes ago, kasi said:

true bro let you something.....one of friend recommended me a women to buy chapathis....so i ordered chapathis n had to go pick them up....they live 5mins from my condo

i went their,  saw this north couple(not great english speaking)....they live in a more than a decent house that they own....with 2 kids..he works in walmart n sears...she make chapathis at home and works in a store 

they own a good house, they had a good mini van.....they can send their kids to school(good schools)...they are living very very happily.....they might make around 2-3K per month.....dude that day when i saw them..my heart was filled with happiness

Think about the same couple living in india!!!!!!! 

nothing to lower his diginty of labor, we both own houses in the same school district, both kids(if had) goto same school.....both kids play in the same game teams......and most importantly we both are happy

sounds like the story of my in-laws. He was a taxi driver, and she sold rotis at home. raised 5 kids in a Toronto suburb with that.

6 minutes ago, kasi said:

Inthaki akasam pyki chusthunava leda?? @3$%

already cheppadu kadha, sontha dabbulu ani. don't rag him, man.

business cheyyalantey India povatamey better. better networks, more opportunities. better returns on investment.

28 minutes ago, kasi said:

Oh yeah ? How is it any better here ?

• How is the food (taste of meat / vegetables ) tasting here for you ? Be it Indian or non-indian. Start with coffee. 

India lo motham kalthi....antha adulterated food....no guarantee 

• How is the climate treating you ? Covering yourself the whole time while you are out in winter ? Hiding in your house for whole 5 months ? That doesn't sound like quality. Does it ?

if you dont like cold weather go down south...no one is asking to stay in north 

• How is the health care system ? What is the premium you are paying and what are you making use of ?

dude cold n small small issues gurinchi matladaku....top surgeries ani chala varaku US jaruguthay....more try buying a better insurance, nuvu insurance pay cheyadaniki kakruthi padi..health care expensive antea yala.....on top of india lo hospitals anthea commercial no service akkada...tagore cinema chudala..adi 100% ture....I AGREE THAT MEDICAL/DENTAL IS EXPENSE here....but i can deal with it rather than hospitals in india 

• How is the security ? And how many get caught after a robbery / murder / rape? Did you ever tried to take a walk in your city after 11.00 pm (exclude the big cities like NYC) ?

get a house in a good neighbourhood.....india lo neeku nadi road meedea dikku ledu

• How late are you to put on your body weight in US ? How good is your hair here ?

mine is fine dude.....not sure what you are stuff inside u...and dont be childish..i think you have recently come to US....talk to use ancestors about ur hair....they gave you those genes

• How good are the friends that you make here ? Aren't they very materialistic ?

i have good friends...again you are being childish 

• How is the equality / in-discrimination here  ? Donal Trump was just made president.

India lo leda?? caste caste caste ani??? stop being n acting like a hyprcrate 

We are different people man... our body and soul will be always happy where we belong.

Demgav lea thi

You sound very silly. I think you got confused between comfort and happiness... i think you were very discriminated and haven't been comfortable ever in India...

US lo kanna India food Kalthi naa ? Anti-biotic free and genetically unaltered ani kuda cheppalekapoyaava ?  Crime gurinchi maanesi neighbour hood gurinchi matlaaduthunnav...? Ikkada population entha crime rate entha?  Body weight.. Put in the same stuff in India... you will be fine... Castism is in India too.. and thats my point... no difference in that aspect. You will realize how good your american friends are when they have to stand up for you. The system makes them too coward.

and finally i hope hypocrite spelling in your post is a typo... %$#$

4 minutes ago, kasi said:

Inthaki akasam pyki chusthunava leda?? @3$%

nuvu chesav ani andaru cheyleru kada...maa babu dabbulutho biginess chese lekkana nenu uslo kotichukodam deniki;...neelaga quality of life kosam parentsni gaaliki vadileyadanika.. @3$%

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

nuvu chesav ani andaru cheyleru kada...@3$%

Nuvea kada india ki poyi business anav....inthaki money nedeana??? 

Basu honest ga cheppu, ani year nunchi planing india ki poyi business chedham ani

26 minutes ago, kasi said:

last 5 years nunchi plan chesthunava???

mee babu money tho business plan chesthunava???? leka nee sontha moeny tho chestunava??? 

okavella mee parents money tho start chesthea.....aakasam vypu chusi uusko

atleast give some respect when talking about elders :(

10 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

You sound very silly. I think you got confused between comfort and happiness... i think you were very discriminated and haven't been comfortable ever in India...

US lo kanna India food Kalthi naa ? Anti-biotic free and genetically unaltered ani kuda cheppalekapoyaava ?  Crime gurinchi maanesi neighbour hood gurinchi matlaaduthunnav...? Ikkada population entha crime rate entha?  Body weight.. Put in the same stuff in India... you will be fine... Castism is in India too.. and thats my point... no difference in that aspect. You will realize how good your american friends are when they have to stand up for you. The system makes them too coward.

Poraa bhai mari india ki .. nuvvu antha rich aite.. eeda lafoot post lu endhuku estunnav.. neeku eda comfort/soul happy gaa untadi aadiki dobbey... 

M Gandhi laaga sollu kottaku... annee unte first of all why did u come to usa .. aadanee undi saavochhu kadhaa.. eeda vachi anni negative chesi maatlaade badhulu... 

you sound foolish to talk bad about a place which is giving you shelter/food... i think ind lo 5 yrs unnaka ind ni kudaa blame chestaav.. 

56 minutes ago, kasi said:

Oh yeah ? How is it any better here ?

• How is the food (taste of meat / vegetables ) tasting here for you ? Be it Indian or non-indian. Start with coffee. 

India lo motham kalthi....antha adulterated food....no guarantee 

• How is the climate treating you ? Covering yourself the whole time while you are out in winter ? Hiding in your house for whole 5 months ? That doesn't sound like quality. Does it ?

if you dont like cold weather go down south...no one is asking to stay in north 

• How is the health care system ? What is the premium you are paying and what are you making use of ?

dude cold n small small issues gurinchi matladaku....top surgeries ani chala varaku US jaruguthay....more try buying a better insurance, nuvu insurance pay cheyadaniki kakruthi padi..health care expensive antea yala.....on top of india lo hospitals anthea commercial no service akkada...tagore cinema chudala..adi 100% ture....I AGREE THAT MEDICAL/DENTAL IS EXPENSE here....but i can deal with it rather than hospitals in india 

• How is the security ? And how many get caught after a robbery / murder / rape? Did you ever tried to take a walk in your city after 11.00 pm (exclude the big cities like NYC) ?

get a house in a good neighbourhood.....india lo neeku nadi road meedea dikku ledu

• How late are you to put on your body weight in US ? How good is your hair here ?

mine is fine dude.....not sure what you are stuff inside u...and dont be childish..i think you have recently come to US....talk to use ancestors about ur hair....they gave you those genes

• How good are the friends that you make here ? Aren't they very materialistic ?

i have good friends...again you are being childish 

• How is the equality / in-discrimination here  ? Donal Trump was just made president.

India lo leda?? caste caste caste ani??? stop being n acting like a hyprcrate 

We are different people man... our body and soul will be always happy where we belong.

Demgav lea thi

+++++2017

if any one has prob here.. shut their all holes and go back..  no one is begging to stay here 

13 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

but bro neeko point cheptanu.. this is just my view.  manam chanipoyaka mana body india lo undali anukovatam mere foolishness. maname lenappudu emaite enti, ekkada unte enti??

13 minutes ago, kasi said:

Nuvea kada india ki poyi business anav....inthaki money nedeana??? 

Basu honest ga cheppu, ani year nunchi planing india ki poyi business chedham ani

fights apart...its a thought..first of all i need capital to plan anything and nenu ikkada kurchoni indialo business setup cheseylenu kada...so i need help from frnds and falimy and lot of things should work in favor...couple of thingski panned and practicalga workout kavu ani malli lite teskovalsi vachindi...i am palning to do something in vjw...so next  2-3yrslo start cheyali andedi plan

7 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

fights apart...its a thought..first of all i need capital to plan anything and nenu ikkada kurchoni indialo business setup cheseylenu kada...so i need help from frnds and falimy and lot of things should work in favor...couple of thingski panned and practicalga workout kavu ani malli lite teskovalsi vachindi...i am palning to do something in vjw...so next  2-3yrslo start cheyali andedi plan

Good basu.....hope u get there.......i was planning too

U know what, i told my fil that i want to start a business like a small dairy farm...he told me that it very very hard to find a couple of honest people to hire....and we can be ripped off easily

8 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

U know what, i told my fil that i want to start a business like a small dairy farm...he told me that it very very hard to couple of honest people to hire....and we can be ripped off easily

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

U know what, i told my fil that i want to start a business like a small dairy farm...he told me that it very very hard to couple of honest people to hire....and we can be ripped off easily

even if you have a couple of honest people its hard to handle a dairy farm...gattiga milk iche oka barre konali ante easyga 1 lakh untadi..my cousin has a mini farm and ok bane migultadi but only if you are doing it on your own...but oka barreki prblm vachi chanipoinid ante profit anta gone..tane inka visugochi lepedham ani chustunnadu

18 minutes ago, JaffaJefferson said:

Poraa bhai mari india ki .. nuvvu antha rich aite.. eeda lafoot post lu endhuku estunnav.. neeku eda comfort/soul happy gaa untadi aadiki dobbey... 

M Gandhi laaga sollu kottaku... annee unte first of all why did u come to usa .. aadanee undi saavochhu kadhaa.. eeda vachi anni negative chesi maatlaade badhulu... 

you sound foolish to talk bad about a place which is giving you shelter/food... i think ind lo 5 yrs unnaka ind ni kudaa blame chestaav.. 

US ni India lo antha over rate chesi chepthey vachaanu.... definitely worth a stay of at least a year

Ippudu pack up cheppey pani lo ney vunna....  %$#$

btw, endukantha BP ? Chinna chinna disagreements ki kuda antha raise ayithey assal job ela chesthunnav ? meetings lo em matlaauthunnav ? asalu job chesthunnava leka gas station aa ? Lekapothey DB ney kadha ani frustration antha choopisthunnava... ? @3$%

Grow up man.... learn to hear things you disagree upon too... %$#$