Tokkalo gola..incase travel ban Muslims meeda kakunda H1 valla meeda petti unte

Spartan

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

don't make sentimental decisions like that. Having an ideology is one thing, and not facing up to reality is another.

Trump or no Trump, do what is in your best interests.

Except try not to advertise it like Spartan does. Its vulgar.

bemmiaahkh0.gif

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

The day Tump banned those countries, I decided not to live in US anymore. I told my family I do not want to setup a family and kid when this guy is president.

World is imperfect. Other countries, more so.

In which country would you have a system to overturn an executive order (atleast a part of it), within hours of the order being passed?

Racism will always be there, but when the left identifies the economic anxieties of those who were affected and takes steps towards addressing it, the minority racists cannot drum up new support from neutral people.

Don't be disheartened by the rowdies on the right. disgusting pigs they are, but they are nowhere close to the majority.

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

The day Tump banned those countries, I decided not to live in US anymore. I told my family I do not want to setup a family and kid when this guy is president.

GL stick to that....... Go back home and live in Telangana or Mumbai where Raj Thackray and KCR threatened outsiders (who are fellow Indians)........... we have no right to abuse other countries when our politics back home are much worse than US politicians.

1 minute ago, sid_22 said:

GL stick to that....... Go back home and live in Telangana or Mumbai where Raj Thackray and KCR threatened outsiders (who are fellow Indians)........... we have no right to abuse other countries when our politics back home are much worse than US politicians.

countries are just legal structures in today's world. Ofcourse the climate is changing, but I don't think its in anyone's interest to go back to clearly demarcated cultural, social, and economic entities as countries.

KCR didn't pass any legislation that hurts Andhra people. stop making lame comparisons.

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

World is imperfect. Other countries, more so.

In which country would you have a system to overturn an executive order (atleast a part of it), within hours of the order being passed?

Racism will always be there, but when the left identifies the economic anxieties of those who were affected and takes steps towards addressing it, the minority racists cannot drum up new support from neutral people.

Don't be disheartened by the rowdies on the right. disgusting pigs they are, but they are nowhere close to the majority.

Yes, but there are other countries who respects every human irrespective of religion or race. I definitely do not want to live under someone who boasts himself about unconstitutional and unethical practices just because some invertebrates are supporting him

8 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Did I say I am moving back to India? If you are one of those spineless people, go have fun admiring his every character of tweet or sh1t talk. Don't make assumptions

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Yes, but there are other countries who respects every human irrespective of religion or race. I definitely do not want to live under someone who boasts himself about unconstitutional and unethical practices just because some invertebrates are supporting him

Then hold on for a while and get a citizenship. and then fight people like that, in whatever small way you can.

Don't go back to India. Try not to, as much as possible. India is on the way to becoming a gigantic turd pool.

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

bemmiaahkh0.gif

Ascharya poku telisinde kada, hindus ni ban chesthe Trump got steel balls and I will suck them till my last breath ane vadu...

@3$%@3$%

8 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

There's no country in the world that lets you be yourself, culture wise, and still somewhat succeed. Ofcourse let me add UK, Canada too.

No other country does. They may have legislations to support your right to practise your culture, but you'll never get the kind of freedom you'll get in these three countries.

if you want to experience a new culture, then any country in the world with a stable economy is a decent choice.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

countries are just legal structures in today's world. Ofcourse the climate is changing, but I don't think its in anyone's interest to go back to clearly demarcated cultural, social, and economic entities as countries.

KCR didn't pass any legislation that hurts Andhra people. stop making lame comparisons.

Its a perfect comparison not lame............ KCR is the best comparison to Trump......... Both ran on same identical platform......... Trump picked Muslims, Mexicans & Immigrants............... KCR picked Andhra people anthe as a punching bag to please their constituency.

The white people who voted Trump are no different to Telangana people who voted KCR.

Same goes for caste fools who vote for their caste parties and do Car rallies for their caste heros here in US.

edi ayyina aa hatred mana deggariki vachi manam personal gaa experience cheste gaani teliyadu how its hurts.

1 minute ago, sid_22 said:

Its a perfect comparison not lame............ KCR is the best comparison to Trump......... Both ran on same identical platform......... Trump picked Muslims, Mexicans & Immigrants............... KCR picked Andhra people anthe as a punching bag to please their constituency.

The white people who voted Trump are no different to Telangana people who voted KCR.

Same goes for caste fools who vote for their caste parties and do Car rallies for their caste heros here in US.

edi ayyina aa hatred mana deggariki vachi manam personal gaa experience cheste gaani teliyadu how its hurts.

KCR ran against the established order, which was full of Andhra people. That is why he made those statements.

Trump also ran against established order, but it was not full of muslims/mexicans/immigrants. It was full of white people.

He ran against white people, by talking sh1t about muslims/mexicans. you see the difference?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tom brady said:

Eroje NPR lo some immigration appointee by Trump matladthunde...till now only 109 people from different countries are effected by this n why r u making so much fuss about it, any implementation wil have such small setbacks n media is behaving like fools ani cheppadu which totally made sense..

only 109 ni return pampi untaaru emo but 1000s of people are being sent for secondary check in every airport anta min 6 hrs waiting time, ninna evening maa colleague vachaadu india nundi sfo airport muslim vaadu 4 hrs pakkana pettaru, gaddam peddhadhi unna, muslim names unna default ala pakkaki padhandi antunnaru anta all sardar jis ni kuda default ga secondary check..

actual plan is anni countries ki 60 days time ichi passenger full details and bg and all information country mundhey share cheyyali if they dont comply then ban chedham aa countries nundi vachey vallani until their govt complies but veedu avesam ga 7 countries mundhu petteysi verey countries 60 days tharavatha add chedham anukunnadu ippudu modhatikey mosam vacheyla undhi.. modi demonetization laaga worst planning trump kuda..