Regarding Re-rentry to US

Rate this topic

praveenk

My status is OPT stem, which expires on 11th July, employer will be applying H1 this year, currently iam in india for vacation(8th Jan to 3rd February), I have a planned date to re enter into US on 5th February, IAD is POE. Travel documents suggested by school are valid passport, valid visa,  travel I20 with sign, EAD card and desi employer letter, that's all I have. what else document I need to carry in the current situation to re-enter into US, please suggest... 

My sister is in OPT STEM (MS from a state university)  and she was stopped at Dulles international Airport.... Washington... Currently working for a Federal Company as a contractor...... Phone was taken.... questioned for almost an hour .....  and  then sent in....

19 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

My sister is in OPT STEM (MS from a state university)  and she was stopped at Dulles international Airport.... Washington... Currently working for a Federal Company as a contractor...... Phone was taken.... questioned for almost an hour .....  and  then sent in....

What was she questioned about.... phone enduku theesesukunnaru .... is it because OPT and federam contract ela vachndhi anaaa ?

On 2/2/2017 at 5:11 AM, Anta Assamey said:

could you please share what was questioned about?

On 2/1/2017 at 6:30 PM, SANANTONIO said:

post ur experience 

My experience at POE was cool, it was Sunday morning 5th February 8 AM. Asked for I20, which country are you coming from? And what is the purpose of coming back ? That's it took the finger prints and said have a good day.