Tennisluvr ankul oka good news

dakumangalsingh

Just now, kakatiya said:

its all luck man.. if ssbi not favourable ga vasthe.. denaturlisatoin while deporting.. chala lolli vundhi program lo ippudu.

You mean to say if your SSBI fails they take away your citizenship and deport you? No man, who told you that?

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

You mean to say if your SSBI fails they take away your citizenship and deport you? No man, who told you that?

that is correct.denatiuralisatoin and deport ..time kooda vundadhu..

ssbi..

ci  interview

Interpol verfication

polygraph..

inka chala vunnai list lo

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

that is correct.denatiuralisatoin and deport ..time kooda vundadhu..

ssbi..

ci  interview

Interpol verfication

polygraph..

inka chala vunnai list lo

Lt Col Stock disagrees with you. Talk to her and apply for your naturalization, let me know how it goes.

If you have none of the issues above, I will apply later. Good luck.

By the time they come back with all your checks and fail you it will take atleast one year. Ee one year lo nuvvu citizen ayipoyi do a Federal contract for $150/hr with 20 hours overtime pay per week. Dabidi dibide, make around 300-400k and as per our financial expert Android Halwa's suggestion, take another 200k as loans and convert it into cash.

With half a million you can happily go back to India even if they deport you. Sounds like a plan, right.

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Lt Col Stock disagrees with you. Talk to her and apply for your naturalization, let me know how it goes.

like I said you can apply for naturalization ssbi favourable ga rakhapothe denaturlise and deport.. you cant stay on h1b also.

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

By the time they come back with all your checks and fail you it will take atleast one year. Ee one year lo nuvvu citizen ayipoyi do a Federal contract for $150/hr with 20 hours overtime pay per week. Dabidi dibide, make around 300-400k and as per our financial expert Android Halwa's suggestion, take another 200k as loans and convert it into cash.

With half a million you can happily go back to India even if they deport you. Sounds like a plan, right.

just now one guy posted you wont be eligble for DOD jobs even if you finish your 6 years contract with mavni .

unless otherwise you are highly recommended by higher official personally.

Just now, kakatiya said:

just now one guy posted you wont be eligble for DOD jobs even if you finish your 6 years contract with mavni .

Yeah I saw so manamu MAVNI through naturalize ayina koolie brathuku tappadu%$#$

1 minute ago, kakatiya said:

jhaant bhi cheyaru

3 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Naa suggestion follow cheyyi man. Half million saripodantava neeku?

22 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

you can apply and get it too.. but thing is if ssbi wont come out favourable you will be denaturalized and wont have scope to revert to old h1b visa.

Just now, kakatiya said:

you can apply and get it too.. but thing is if ssbi wont come out favourable you will be denaturalized and wont have scope to revert to old h1b visa.

Yes ade cheputunna adantha avvataniki atleast one year time padutundi. AA one year dunnuko US ni citizenship use sesukuni, make 500k and get deported. Ticket kooda kharchu undadu.