dakumangalsingh

Tennisluvr ankul oka good news

Recommended Posts

dakumangalsingh    18
dakumangalsingh

Cheppochu kada shipdate ochchindii ani 

lekpotey tella pori toh shaadi ho Gaya ani 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dakumangalsingh    18
dakumangalsingh

Calling tennisluvr ankul 

Stock pettina fb post chusava ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mekapichal_mnthmkura    5
mekapichal_mnthmkura
2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Calling tennisluvr ankul 

Stock pettina fb post chusava ??

matter edaina detailed ga eyyu @dakumangalsingh uncle... break ivvataaniki sidham ga unnaru DBians..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mekapichal_mnthmkura    5
mekapichal_mnthmkura
28 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Cheppochu kada shipdate ochchindii ani 

lekpotey tella pori toh shaadi ho Gaya ani 

@tennisluvr uncle.. @canadatravel plans lo unnadu..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mekapichal_mnthmkura    5
mekapichal_mnthmkura
6 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

Calling tennisluvr ankul 

Stock pettina fb post chusava ??

matter edaina detailed ga eyyu @dakumangalsingh uncle... break ivvataaniki sidham ga unnaru DBian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mekapichal_mnthmkura    5
mekapichal_mnthmkura

***** MAVNI FS Active Duty, Please Read *****

1. The purpose of this message is to announce the maximum time period a MAVNI FS can be in the DEP and the procedures to follow once that time period has been reached.
2. The normal DEP period is 365 days. MAVNI DEP members, for which required screening has not been completed, may remain in DEP for a period not to exceed 730 days
3. Company commander will counsel RA MAVNI FSS within 7 working days of them reaching 700 days in DEP.... Counseling will be documented in contract history and will contain the information below.
a. FSS current immigration status
b. FS has been counseled on the possibility their reservation will be cancelled once they reach 730 days in DEP if the required background screening has not been completed with favorable results
c. Advise the FS to maintain their current immigration status or apply for DA if they are out of status. If the reservation is cancelled they will remain in their current immigration status provided they are complying with the terms of their visas. If they were granted DS, the DA may be revoked
Note: It is uncertain when the other required background screening will begin for FS.
4. Battalion operations will;
a. Cancel the reservation on RA MAVNI FS on their 730th day in DEP, Cancellations will include the comments “Secretarial Authority, maximum DEP time has been exceeded”.
b. Facilities the DEP discharge order process and provide the discharged FS a copy of the order.
c. Notify the FS’s Company Commander once the 700 day monthly list has been received.
5. DEP loss forgiveness is authorized for MAVNI FS cancellations if the reason for the Cancellations is the maximum DEP period being met. Any cancellations prior to the 730 day mark will not be granted loss forgiveness.
6. There will be an update for AR FS in the DTP in the near future when details are finalized
7. USAREC, EEPD will assist with identifying the FSS that are nearing the 700 day counseling window by sending a monthly list of BDEs/BNs of credit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mekapichal_mnthmkura    5
mekapichal_mnthmkura
Just now, mekapichal_mnthmkura said:

***** MAVNI FS Active Duty, Please Read *****

1. The purpose of this message is to announce the maximum time period a MAVNI FS can be in the DEP and the procedures to follow once that time period has been reached.
2. The normal DEP period is 365 days. MAVNI DEP members, for which required screening has not been completed, may remain in DEP for a period not to exceed 730 days
3. Company commander will counsel RA MAVNI FSS within 7 working days of them reaching 700 days in DEP.... Counseling will be documented in contract history and will contain the information below.
a. FSS current immigration status
b. FS has been counseled on the possibility their reservation will be cancelled once they reach 730 days in DEP if the required background screening has not been completed with favorable results
c. Advise the FS to maintain their current immigration status or apply for DA if they are out of status. If the reservation is cancelled they will remain in their current immigration status provided they are complying with the terms of their visas. If they were granted DS, the DA may be revoked
Note: It is uncertain when the other required background screening will begin for FS.
4. Battalion operations will;
a. Cancel the reservation on RA MAVNI FS on their 730th day in DEP, Cancellations will include the comments “Secretarial Authority, maximum DEP time has been exceeded”.
b. Facilities the DEP discharge order process and provide the discharged FS a copy of the order.
c. Notify the FS’s Company Commander once the 700 day monthly list has been received.
5. DEP loss forgiveness is authorized for MAVNI FS cancellations if the reason for the Cancellations is the maximum DEP period being met. Any cancellations prior to the 730 day mark will not be granted loss forgiveness.
6. There will be an update for AR FS in the DTP in the near future when details are finalized
7. USAREC, EEPD will assist with identifying the FSS that are nearing the 700 day counseling window by sending a monthly list of BDEs/BNs of credit.

Chinky papa Comment:

What do they do that for? If they just don't want any MANVI FS to enter BCT, the only thing needs to be done is to push back our ship dates and all our contracts will be canceled! And it's not like we MAVNI FS don't want to start training as soon as we can. The whole thing is just a big mess up:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bhaigan    33
bhaigan

uncle tho meeru adukunturu kada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tennisluvr    62
tennisluvr

Deenilo good news emundi na royya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tennisluvr    62
tennisluvr

Calling @kakatiya did you apply for pre BCT naturalization? 

This document states that you can. Since you are attending drills regularly, you can go ahead and file I guess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dakumangalsingh    18
dakumangalsingh
48 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Calling @kakatiya did you apply for pre BCT naturalization? 

This document states that you can. Since you are attending drills regularly, you can go ahead and file I guess. 

There is no such thing called pre BCT naturalization ani cheppamannadu @Quickgun_murugan @yomama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mekapichal_mnthmkura    5
mekapichal_mnthmkura
58 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Calling @kakatiya did you apply for pre BCT naturalization? 

This document states that you can. Since you are attending drills regularly, you can go ahead and file I guess. 

@yomama @Quickgun_murugan correct me if I am wrong..

BCT graduate kakunda Naturalize kaleru...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ranam_007    17
ranam_007

i heard soldiers who are attending drills can be naturalized even though you haven't gone to BCT. you have to check with your company commander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now