Java/JEE Support

S_Priya

I am a java professional for nearly a decade. providing training and support for students and professionals in full stack java development, and various java based frameworks. ( spring, struts, ORM frameworks ( hibernate, iBatis)) to get production grade knowledge and experience.

I would like to discuss on the topics/questions related to these frameworks and other java/JEE concepts.

• 6 months later...

I've been working as a Java developer for just over a year, but I've already gained enough experience in using the two most popular frameworks: Spring MVC and JSF. Of course, I often use JSF, so it's easier to interact with different components. Plus there is support for Oracle and a large number of additional tools. In my blog https://assignment.essayshark.com/blog/gravity-calculator-java-example/, I publish some examples of using frameworks, and indeed any tasks, get feedback and just try to share my knowledge with others.