Europe

NinduChandurudu

53 minutes ago, Hercules said:

elections, riots, killings, bombingss jarugutunna e time lo being a brownie you want to take a vacation in Europe of all places. 

im not brown

1 hour ago, NinduChandurudu said:

tnx bro...naaku veg food dorukutunda leda maname instant food teesukellalo kavali...inka snow untada ee time lo ..wat abt safety 

veg parvaledu. Italy, Spain & france lo dorutkuntdi bagane. Swiss, Germany lo kastha takkuav. But overall Veg anedi options aithe 100% untundi. Safety anedi RamJaney babu. okkoroju okkorakanga untadi France aithe maree. Snow koddiga takkuve.. depends on the place and time. Let me know your Budget, month to visit and how many days you would like to visit. I can help you.

16 minutes ago, pentaya said:

veg parvaledu. Italy, Spain & france lo dorutkuntdi bagane. Swiss, Germany lo kastha takkuav. But overall Veg anedi options aithe 100% untundi. Safety anedi RamJaney babu. okkoroju okkorakanga untadi France aithe maree. Snow koddiga takkuve.. depends on the place and time. Let me know your Budget, month to visit and how many days you would like to visit. I can help you.

oh..germany & swiss. this month. 10days. frankfurt,zurich main places

2 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

zurich em untadi bokka... interlaken, lussanne, luzern and bern... geneva and zurich picha lite... serious ga akkada food truck plan cheyyi... picha click aitadi baby_dc1

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Widow_Queen said:

zurich em untadi bokka... interlaken, lussanne, luzern and bern... geneva and zurich picha lite... serious ga akkada food truck plan cheyyi... picha click aitadi baby_dc1

akkada pani undi..also in frick town. 

6 minutes ago, Widow_Queen said:

food toomuch costly... interlaken lo okka chicken biryani 42 CHF... love da lodi damn

2.4k na ...dani badulu mtr packets or instant maggi better once a day

12 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

10 days is good. Avoid Geneva as it worth nothing. Interlaken Zurich zermaat maatram miss avvaku.. Germany lo frankfurt, Berlin and munich. If possible try to see Salzburg in Austria. 10 days is good time to cover all these. Swiss is ridiculously expensive. However, if you are a decent cook try to manage with something from supermarket. Try to click as many pictures as you can. Last but not least, don't forget to take full insurance including accident cover. Good luck and any questions please let me know.

56 minutes ago, pentaya said:

10 days is good. Avoid Geneva as it worth nothing. Interlaken Zurich zermaat maatram miss avvaku.. Germany lo frankfurt, Berlin and munich. If possible try to see Salzburg in Austria. 10 days is good time to cover all these. Swiss is ridiculously expensive. However, if you are a decent cook try to manage with something from supermarket. Try to click as many pictures as you can. Last but not least, don't forget to take full insurance including accident cover. Good luck and any questions please let me know.

insurance teesukunna...food kuda included in trip...interlaken gurinchi chala sites lo undi baguntadi ani..austria gurinchi visa lo mention cheyale..povacha...multiple entry visa icharu