hiring fraud scheme by Indian managers

greensboro

http://protectusworkers.org/forums/topic/indians-hiring-other-indians-over-qualified-us-worker/

One topic that is not discussed, is that once an Indian becomes a manager and is hiring they prefer hiring other Indians.

I have witnessed and experienced this. I have been denied the opportunity to interview for a management position that I was more than qualified for than the candidate that was hired. The hiring manager kind of smirked at me. The candidate ended up being a friend who had no previous management experience. I have also seen H1B’s be hired into positions without the position being posted.

56 minutes ago, greensboro said:

http://protectusworkers.org/forums/topic/indians-hiring-other-indians-over-qualified-us-worker/

One topic that is not discussed, is that once an Indian becomes a manager and is hiring they prefer hiring other Indians.

I have witnessed and experienced this. I have been denied the opportunity to interview for a management position that I was more than qualified for than the candidate that was hired. The hiring manager kind of smirked at me. The candidate ended up being a friend who had no previous management experience. I have also seen H1B’s be hired into positions without the position being posted.

Very nice

5 hours ago, greensboro said:

Site lo almost anni posts ppretty women user rasindey atleast latest posts. Evaro desi gadu Manchi exp echinatunnadu job lo 

oka north LK 

John and Kevin,

Great at least Americans start understanding that there is a reverse discrimination exists and hiring process is rigged against them. Let me tell you that these guys are from South India– you can tell from their look, height and mannerism– and from caste ridden society. Indians from other areas becoming more egalitarian and they are very fair especially when comes to USA.

Why they don’t hire you:
1) You will be whistle blower and inform about their kickbacks and hiring practices. It will be their absolute nightmare
2) You will be more competent and work set numbers of hours–generally 8 hours, and in 8 hours you will be more productive. They feel huge pressure.
3) You don’t gel in their environment–they avoid speaking english and stick to their culture. It is always cumbersome to deal with cross cultures.

Here are the ways you will be rejected:

1) If you joins or pass through interview you will be setup for failure
2) During interview they ask you irrelevant questions–they think books are word of God– and their cronies already know about the project and interview process. So if there is an American on the interview board he will be deceived by assuming you are incompetent.
3) They created hostile work place by following practices that is only suitable to slaves–working 9-9 and attending late night sessions for overseas call.
4) Finally, bY hiring you the hiring manager will not get his cut. These people hardly care about salaries, they want project where they can they take kickbacks. Sometimes they earn 50k per month. Don’t go by their lifestyle.

BTW I’m North Indian US Citizen and heavily discriminated.

Thanks,
S Mann

17 minutes ago, chicchara said:

oka north LK 

John and Kevin,

Great at least Americans start understanding that there is a reverse discrimination exists and hiring process is rigged against them. Let me tell you that these guys are from South India– you can tell from their look, height and mannerism– and from caste ridden society. Indians from other areas becoming more egalitarian and they are very fair especially when comes to USA.

Why they don’t hire you:
1) You will be whistle blower and inform about their kickbacks and hiring practices. It will be their absolute nightmare
2) You will be more competent and work set numbers of hours–generally 8 hours, and in 8 hours you will be more productive. They feel huge pressure.
3) You don’t gel in their environment–they avoid speaking english and stick to their culture. It is always cumbersome to deal with cross cultures. - not 100% true

Here are the ways you will be rejected:

1) If you joins or pass through interview you will be setup for failure
2) During interview they ask you irrelevant questions–they think books are word of God– and their cronies already know about the project and interview process. So if there is an American on the interview board he will be deceived by assuming you are incompetent.
3) They created hostile work place by following practices that is only suitable to slaves–working 9-9 and attending late night sessions for overseas call. - Gattiga ture
4) Finally, bY hiring you the hiring manager will not get his cut. These people hardly care about salaries, they want project where they can they take kickbacks. Sometimes they earn 50k per month. Don’t go by their lifestyle.

BTW I’m North Indian US Citizen and heavily discriminated.

Thanks,
S Mann

Most of the points are ... valid. Period.