Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chirupoo

Amazon ki entha apply chesina...

19 posts in this topic

Entidi ani maakentidi ani. Entha amazon opportunities unna, apply Cheste okka reply Leda. From LinkedIn bochchedu openings unna okka reply ledu ūü§Ē

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Referral unte osthadi ga

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

Entidi ani maakentidi ani. Entha amazon opportunities unna, apply Cheste okka reply Leda. From LinkedIn bochchedu openings unna okka reply ledu ūü§Ē

india lo apply cheyakundane calls vastunayi kadha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Chirupoo said:

Entidi ani maakentidi ani. Entha amazon opportunities unna, apply Cheste okka reply Leda. From LinkedIn bochchedu openings unna okka reply ledu ūü§Ē

Resume matters

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Resume matters

Lol status matter 

"do you now or in future sponsorship required?"

nuvu yes ani check mark kotagane 

vallu anthe fast gaa pakka na pedataru .

edo manager gadu babu naku emergency basis meda resources kavali ante appudu sponsorship valaki cal chestaru endukante short notice lo USC dorakaru kabatti 

 

Enni chusam bhyaa inlantivi pandipoyam 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, soldier said:

Lol status matter 

"do you now or in future sponsorship required?"

nuvu yes ani check mark kotagane 

vallu anthe fast gaa pakka na pedataru .

edo manager gadu babu naku emergency basis meda resources kavali ante appudu sponsorship valaki cal chestaru endukante short notice lo USC dorakaru kabatti 

 

Enni chusam bhyaa inlantivi pandipoyam 

 

7 hours ago, Chirupoo said:

Entidi ani maakentidi ani. Entha amazon opportunities unna, apply Cheste okka reply Leda. From LinkedIn bochchedu openings unna okka reply ledu ūü§Ē

 

7 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Referral unte osthadi ga

 

36 minutes ago, soldier said:

Lol status matter 

"do you now or in future sponsorship required?"

nuvu yes ani check mark kotagane 

vallu anthe fast gaa pakka na pedataru .

edo manager gadu babu naku emergency basis meda resources kavali ante appudu sponsorship valaki cal chestaru endukante short notice lo USC dorakaru kabatti 

 

Enni chusam bhyaa inlantivi pandipoyam 

 

 

 

in our consultancy a girl has applied to amazon. she is on OPT and she did clear first round. Next monday F2F. RESUME matters. she didnt have any referra also. they have given directly a problem to solve. u should prepare data structures and algorithms..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazon will sponsor for most jobs.

Make sure the resume is just 1 page and don't put all the technical stuff. You need to convert the work you did into some awesome numbers such as "I saved XXX dollars to client", "I save YYY man hours with my automation", so on. No one cares what you do with Java/Python etc.,Tell them what your work did to client. Otherwise you are  just one of 100 people who apply for that job. Differentiate yourself. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soldier said:

Lol status matter 

"do you now or in future sponsorship required?"

nuvu yes ani check mark kotagane 

vallu anthe fast gaa pakka na pedataru .

edo manager gadu babu naku emergency basis meda resources kavali ante appudu sponsorship valaki cal chestaru endukante short notice lo USC dorakaru kabatti 

 

Enni chusam bhyaa inlantivi pandipoyam 

 

 

Am on opt

 my first interview was with amazon and Adi poindi 

so all I say resume matters Adi vere companies ayna ante

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

Amazon will sponsor for most jobs.

Make sure the resume is just 1 page and don't put all the technical stuff. You need to convert the work you did into some awesome numbers such as "I saved XXX dollars to client", "I save YYY man hours with my automation", so on. No one cares what you do with Java/Python etc.,Tell them what your work did to client. Otherwise you are  just one of 100 people who apply for that job. Differentiate yourself. 

Good one bro!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

Amazon will sponsor for most jobs.

Make sure the resume is just 1 page and don't put all the technical stuff. You need to convert the work you did into some awesome numbers such as "I saved XXX dollars to client", "I save YYY man hours with my automation", so on. No one cares what you do with Java/Python etc.,Tell them what your work did to client. Otherwise you are  just one of 100 people who apply for that job. Differentiate yourself. 

good to know...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Chirupoo said:

Entidi ani maakentidi ani. Entha amazon opportunities unna, apply Cheste okka reply Leda. From LinkedIn bochchedu openings unna okka reply ledu ūü§Ē

lol... they just troll man.. not real openings 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thank you all. Ikkada telisindi 1 thing

Resume Matters

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

Amazon will sponsor for most jobs.

Make sure the resume is just 1 page and don't put all the technical stuff. You need to convert the work you did into some awesome numbers such as "I saved XXX dollars to client", "I save YYY man hours with my automation", so on. No one cares what you do with Java/Python etc.,Tell them what your work did to client. Otherwise you are  just one of 100 people who apply for that job. Differentiate yourself. 

gp

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, vendetta said:

Am on opt

 my first interview was with amazon and Adi poindi 

so all I say resume matters Adi vere companies ayna ante

Interview pothe resume kadu nuvvu technical rounds sarriga cheyyaledu or algos, coding lo improve avvalani ..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, busstand_bathku said:

Interview pothe resume kadu nuvvu technical rounds sarriga cheyyaledu or algos, coding lo improve avvalani ..

Hello hello Nenu TS post Ki reply icha 

ya I accept Baga cheyledu Nenu 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chirupoo said:

thank you all. Ikkada telisindi 1 thing

Resume Matters

 

Correct

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They have an algorithm to filter out h1bs and put them seperate

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, speedracer said:

They have an algorithm to filter out h1bs and put them seperate

speedracer are you man on fire Dp looks like that

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0