Amazon ki entha apply chesina...

Chirupoo

9 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

Entidi ani maakentidi ani. Entha amazon opportunities unna, apply Cheste okka reply Leda. From LinkedIn bochchedu openings unna okka reply ledu 🤔

india lo apply cheyakundane calls vastunayi kadha

5 hours ago, Chirupoo said:

Entidi ani maakentidi ani. Entha amazon opportunities unna, apply Cheste okka reply Leda. From LinkedIn bochchedu openings unna okka reply ledu 🤔

Resume matters

47 minutes ago, vendetta said:

Resume matters

Lol status matter 

"do you now or in future sponsorship required?"

nuvu yes ani check mark kotagane 

vallu anthe fast gaa pakka na pedataru .

edo manager gadu babu naku emergency basis meda resources kavali ante appudu sponsorship valaki cal chestaru endukante short notice lo USC dorakaru kabatti 

Enni chusam bhyaa inlantivi pandipoyam 

33 minutes ago, soldier said:

Lol status matter 

edo manager gadu babu naku emergency basis meda resources kavali ante appudu sponsorship valaki cal chestaru endukante short notice lo USC dorakaru kabatti 

7 hours ago, Chirupoo said:

7 hours ago, samaja_varagamana said:

Referral unte osthadi ga

36 minutes ago, soldier said:

Lol status matter 

in our consultancy a girl has applied to amazon. she is on OPT and she did clear first round. Next monday F2F. RESUME matters. she didnt have any referra also. they have given directly a problem to solve. u should prepare data structures and algorithms..

Amazon will sponsor for most jobs.

Make sure the resume is just 1 page and don't put all the technical stuff. You need to convert the work you did into some awesome numbers such as "I saved XXX dollars to client", "I save YYY man hours with my automation", so on. No one cares what you do with Java/Python etc.,Tell them what your work did to client. Otherwise you are  just one of 100 people who apply for that job. Differentiate yourself. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, soldier said:

Lol status matter 

Am on opt

my first interview was with amazon and Adi poindi 

so all I say resume matters Adi vere companies ayna ante

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

Make sure the resume is just 1 page and don't put all the technical stuff. You need to convert the work you did into some awesome numbers such as "I saved XXX dollars to client", "I save YYY man hours with my automation", so on. No one cares what you do with Java/Python etc.,Tell them what your work did to client. Otherwise you are  just one of 100 people who apply for that job. Differentiate yourself. 

Good one bro!!

1 hour ago, Batman_fan said:

good to know...

9 hours ago, Chirupoo said:

lol... they just troll man.. not real openings 

16 hours ago, Batman_fan said:

gp

16 hours ago, vendetta said:

Am on opt

my first interview was with amazon and Adi poindi 

so all I say resume matters Adi vere companies ayna ante

Interview pothe resume kadu nuvvu technical rounds sarriga cheyyaledu or algos, coding lo improve avvalani ..