IamBhagatSingh

Bed bugs

84 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Nenuinthey said:

Bro...nuvvu decision twaraga theesukoni immediate ga remedy try cheyu..days gadiche koddi avvi peruguthayi..vati balam peruguthadhi.....psychological effect untundhi..nidra undadhu...evadikina cheppukunte vadu inka manalanu daggaraku ranivvadu...intlo unde wood/couch/bed..e.t.c anni pareseyi...nuvvu ey matram lite theesukunna ekkado oka chota avi hide ayyayi ante remedy valla use undadhu.....nuvvu koda vere valla houses ki vellaku avi spread ayye avakasam untundhi..moreover office ki velleppudu bag chesukoni vellu...office lo evadina chusthe nuvve spread chesthunnavanukuntaru...

 

Take care ...

sure bro .. bites ekkuva avtunay 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

No. Bed bugs won't travel through the walls. So, It won't come from adjacent apartments. Did check the apartment when you signed the lease? Mostly they spray chemicals to kill bed bugs when they give apartment to new tenants and you can also check with them before you sign the lease. They might have come from anyone who enter your apartment having bed bugs in their luggage or dress they are wearing. Even one bed bug is enough to cause the damage. It will multiply like anything within less amount of time. I have gone through this bed bugs and it was horrible and can't sleep during the night. I have thrown all my furniture and called exterminating company. That's the only way we can deal with the bed bugs. You can get bed bug powders or spray from Walmart but that won't kill it.

experiencing these bugs from 5 days bro .. 1 year nunchi unna eppudu ledu ... some third person valla vachiuntadi .. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, godfather03 said:

sorry for your situation. Bed bugs ni complete ga em cheyalevu. Ee spray lu pest control treatment lu just for temporary relief. Nuvvu apartment lo cheragane avi vachhi unte nuvvu Leasing office ki complaint cheyochhu. 1 year ayyindi kabatti vallu fine vesaru. Avi may be nee roommates through or friends through vachhinave. Nuvvu room marithe mathram nee stuff antha baga dulipi anni cloths baga wash and dry chesi, suitcases ni oka 1 week-10 days ni balcony lo pettu, for better future.

couch undi 1 year back konna..new one  .. thinking of throwing that away :( 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GunturMirchiBajji said:

No. Bed bugs won't travel through the walls. So, It won't come from adjacent apartments. Did check the apartment when you signed the lease? Mostly they spray chemicals to kill bed bugs when they give apartment to new tenants and you can also check with them before you sign the lease. They might have come from anyone who enter your apartment having bed bugs in their luggage or dress they are wearing. Even one bed bug is enough to cause the damage. It will multiply like anything within less amount of time. I have gone through this bed bugs and it was horrible and can't sleep during the night. I have thrown all my furniture and called exterminating company. That's the only way we can deal with the bed bugs. You can get bed bug powders or spray from Walmart but that won't kill it.

They travel through the electric ports if the apartments are literally. we have been living in for 4 years and with no problems. Our neighbors recently vacated like 4 months ago. They didn't say us the reason but as followed there were treatments and the Terminix guy told us to keep monitor on as they can spread through electric portlets

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khaidisbck said:

Gus luck Bro!! Move to new place with wooden flooring!

mine is carpet floor .. its difficult to find them . 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, xxxmen said:

100 lo petyi bro heater debaki fry ayipovali [email protected]

lol :D will give a try .. hope it works 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yuvatha said:

gp..

 

antha ekkuva ayye daka em chestunaru aprt lo ? 1-2 kanapadagane ALERT avvali

5 days back start iyyayi bites .. avvi bed bug bites ani telsukovadnaiki 2 days pattindi .. based on their bites pattern .. saw them yesterday .. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mindless said:

Use "Diatomaceous Earth" .. spread it all the edges and corners of the house.... leave it for 2 weeks... and vacuum whole house. 

Its cheap and best.... 

Good luck

 

 

1 hour ago, Barney_Stinson said:

throw all ur furniture -sofas beds where there are hidden places for bugs to replicate

spray ur luggage bags and expose them to sunlight

wash and heavy dry ur clothes then pack them in laundry bags 

treatment cheinchadam better

ledantey passport n other imp docs teeskkni illu maripo

thanks for suggestion bros 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

They travel through the electric ports if the apartments are literally. we have been living in for 4 years and with no problems. Our neighbors recently vacated like 4 months ago. They didn't say us the reason but as followed there were treatments and the Terminix guy told us to keep monitor on as they can spread through electric portlets

j&*

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

lol :D will give a try .. hope it works 

it works bro 5 days antunav kabbati Amazon lo liquid order ichi motam spray chesi full heater on chesyi 1 day and mini heaters kuda on chesi petey go out sastay [email protected]

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

only solution bug treatment .....lease offi ki elli open ayy po....vere enni solutions cheppina temp or will not work. %$#$

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

couch undi 1 year back konna..new one  .. thinking of throwing that away :( 

Tappadu..padey furniture antha..

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

sure bro .. bites ekkuva avtunay 

for temperory remedhu ...oka bed konu daniki bed bug cover untundhi walmart 25 to 30 dollars ki adhi vastahy asalu bugs ekavu bed medhai and bed lo unavi bayataki ravu... 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

They travel through the electric ports if the apartments are literally. we have been living in for 4 years and with no problems. Our neighbors recently vacated like 4 months ago. They didn't say us the reason but as followed there were treatments and the Terminix guy told us to keep monitor on as they can spread through electric portlets

oh. I don't know that. Thanks for the info bro! We have no control on it. It's only matter of luck.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Insurance tiskuni illu tagletey [email protected] savali

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

sure will check that . thanks

That's trusted by generation tested by time. 

Nuvvu leasing vallaki cheppalsindii kaadu, nuvvu aa paina insecticide kotti khali cheyalsindii endi kante as smell ki manushule sastaru bugs okka lekka very pungent strong odor 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

it works bro 5 days antunav kabbati Amazon lo liquid order ichi motam spray chesi full heater on chesyi 1 day and mini heaters kuda on chesi petey go out sastay [email protected]

sure 

9 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

Insurance tiskuni illu tagletey [email protected] savali

enti bro  u experienced these bed bugs torchure before ? e 5 days lo  tinanga padukunundi ledu 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Doola said:

only solution bug treatment .....lease offi ki elli open ayy po....vere enni solutions cheppina temp or will not work. %$#$

already chepesa emanna help chestaru emo ani .. tirgi naake petaru .. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Tappadu..padey furniture antha..

ya avi nijange ah furniture lo lekunna , unatte anipistadi .. padeyadame better 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, argadorn said:

for temperory remedhu ...oka bed konu daniki bed bug cover untundhi walmart 25 to 30 dollars ki adhi vastahy asalu bugs ekavu bed medhai and bed lo unavi bayataki ravu... 

thinking of getting rid of them permanently  bro .. will throw the bed away 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, IamBhagatSingh said:

sure 

enti bro  u experienced these bed bugs torchure before ? e 5 days lo  tinanga padukunundi ledu 

yes 1 week ardam kale endku durdalu vastunaya ani taruvata telisndi apudu chesam danda yatra vati mida 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jbourne said:

That's trusted by generation tested by time. 

Nuvvu leasing vallaki cheppalsindii kaadu, nuvvu aa paina insecticide kotti khali cheyalsindii endi kante as smell ki manushule sastaru bugs okka lekka very pungent strong odor 

general ga ma leasing office vallu cockroaches unay ani complaint isthe vachi pesticide kotti veltaru .. veetiki kuda emanna chestaru emo anukunna .. expect cheyaledu ila antaru ani.. else vacate cheyadaniki plan chese vadni .. after vacating they will again do regular pest control for new comers .. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jbourne said:

That's trusted by generation tested by time. 

Nuvvu leasing vallaki cheppalsindii kaadu, nuvvu aa paina insecticide kotti khali cheyalsindii endi kante as smell ki manushule sastaru bugs okka lekka very pungent strong odor 

how many days will that odor lasts?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now