Mc d papa tho sarasalu

kevinUsa

Avi Masters chestuna rojulu. Full partime job leni rojulu. ala konni rojulu malls job  cheasvadini. 

Oka roju nenu mobile cart pani chesavadini. Oka pilla Screenguard kosam vachindi so nenu tanaku tamper glass vesi  ichanu. You look familiar to me where do u live andi so 

I live in Indiana anna. Nenu kuda andi ok where ante XXX apt anna so sama appt andi NUmber ento anna. 275 andi nenu 271 anna.Fine we are neighbours andi so  ma owner ledu kada screen guard is free anna. Well andi 

one fine day I was waiting for uber tanu car nundi chusi hey K where are u going andi I said to school but I am waiting for Ride anna.u dont have  car andi no anna no issues I i will give uride andi and she dropped me at school. Thank you  anna fine andi    she said she was hungry I took her cafteria to tesukoni velli meal koni icha she was happy 

she asked how long was the class I said HalfHour I went to class prof was off that day I returned to her and said prof was on off  we started to home.  on the way I asked her wat do u do she said she works in Mcdonalds.

• Like 1

Fine i asked Do u go to school. She said no  I asked her Why. She cannot afford ani and she recently broke with her boyfriend. ok fine anna 

how  u make a month ani adiga she said she makes only minimum wage and makes her neds meet ohh fine anna.

On our way  to home she  was runnig low in gas I paid for her fillup and went inside the gasstation to buy soem pop and ask for job.

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Fine i asked Do u go to school. She said no  I asked her Why. She cannot afford ani and she recently broke with her boyfriend. ok fine anna 

how  u make a month ani adiga she said she makes only minimum wage and makes her neds meet ohh fine anna.

On our way  to home she  was runnig low in gas I paid for her fillup and went inside the gasstation to buy soem pop and ask for job.

Ask for job? Which job you referring?

We reach apts and said bye it was cold  she gave me hug and left.

Life lo first hug so super undindi OK fine ani anna. Next day we met and exchange our mobile numbers  we started doing texting every day I used to go to McDonald's and buy fries and pop etc this all went for 2 weeks 

25 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

tarvta Mcdonaldki tesku poyindi...tammudu mc chicken tintava ani adigindi

Anta Assamey

appudu nidra egiripoyindhi