Burnool moment for BJP haters

maverick23

45 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dumb idiots. celebrating what? Look at this.

http://www.livemint.com/Industry/dM9s2kn6jkzvJbj5KN58mL/Microsoft-to-launch-Skype-with-Aadhaar-seeding-for-banking.html

There won't be an India in 15-20yrs. It'll be a corporate serfdom, aided by Aadhar, and celebrated by dumb Hindutva thugs. 

I'll be enjoying my breakfast in my Vancouver home, while USA slowly fcuks India dry. Good luck morons. great decision to vote for that US agent, Modi.

Those idiots who thought they could go back to India and get back to agriculture. dream on, assholes. It's not happening. The only job available in India will be to suck on US' dcik.

good job destroying India. You've done what many movements failed to do.I'm done with India. I declare myself a non-Indian henceforth.

I don't like to be on the side of losers who proactively support policies that harm them in the long run. Much better things to do in life than to try to convince losers that they are on a sinking ship.

I won't even flinch, when I read of riots in India next time, or when of large scale looting.

ps. This rant has nothing to do with the election results. i didn't even know there was an election. If you thought it is, you are dumber than I gave you credit for.

Aadhar was introduced by stupid Congress and  one of their stooge in infosys.....why are you so desperate to link every negative thing to hinduism.. that being said bjp should have made a introspection into this as soon as they came into power instead of moving further... very sad state of affairs that citizens  data is stored in alien country controlled databases..

I forgot his name but there was a guy who was fighting against  aadhar since the beginning saying it will compromise country's citizens  data...

45 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

your stupid obsession with Hindutva was one of the reasons for India's downfall. But not the only reason.

you have other fellow travellers in this journey to depths of doom of India. You won't be alone. enjoy their company.

If not for hindutva ....India would be shithole like turkhi countries...if not for hindutva,India would have been wingman to west aka Christian countries....All stand in line...Hail Hindutva....at least we have some identity....than some Abrahic religion

47 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

silly fellow.

You are a silly thug idiot.....Majority of Hindus are with BJP and we will stay for HIndutva in India..if you dont like get out of the country dumb ass converted idiot

1 minute ago, maverick23 said:

If not for hindutva ....India would be shithole like turkhi countries...if not for hindutva,India would have been wingman to west aka Christian countries....All stand in line...Hail Hindutva....at least we have some identity....than some Abrahic religion

Akkada converted gadu nuvvu enni cheppina time waste brother niku

52 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

dumb idiots. celebrating what? Look at this.

http://www.livemint.com/Industry/dM9s2kn6jkzvJbj5KN58mL/Microsoft-to-launch-Skype-with-Aadhaar-seeding-for-banking.html

There won't be an India in 15-20yrs. It'll be a corporate serfdom, aided by Aadhar, and celebrated by dumb Hindutva thugs. 

I'll be enjoying my breakfast in my Vancouver home, while USA slowly fcuks India dry. Good luck morons. great decision to vote for that US agent, Modi.

Those idiots who thought they could go back to India and get back to agriculture. dream on, assholes. It's not happening. The only job available in India will be to suck on US' dcik.

good job destroying India. You've done what many movements failed to do.I'm done with India. I declare myself a non-Indian henceforth.

I don't like to be on the side of losers who proactively support policies that harm them in the long run. Much better things to do in life than to try to convince losers that they are on a sinking ship.

I won't even flinch, when I read of riots in India next time, or when of large scale looting.

ps. This rant has nothing to do with the election results. i didn't even know there was an election. If you thought it is, you are dumber than I gave you credit for.

Apply some burnool...or it may develop into infection 😂

13 minutes ago, micxas said:

Aadhar was introduced by stupid Congress and  one of their stooge in infosys.....why are you so desperate to link every negative thing to hinduism.. that being said bjp should have made a introspection into this as soon as they came into power instead of moving further... very sad state of affairs that citizens  data is stored in alien country controlled databases..

I forgot his name but there was a guy who was fighting against  aadhar since the beginning saying it will compromise country's citizens  data...

as if I don't know that it was Congress and that dumbfcuk Nilekhani's idea.

Did Modi overturn Aadhar? atleast stop taking iris scans, and fingerprints? He instead expanded Aadhar well beyond what it was intended for. Starting with subsidized cylinders, with 'digital India' now an API that can be accessed for a fee by private players.

It seems Reliance Jio did it. Skype is trying to do it.

Plenty of people fought against Aadhar since the beginning. It has to be fought since it is more dangerous than whoever gets to rule the country. India can survive 100 yrs of Hindutva, 100 yrs of secularism, but won't survive a couple decades US/indian corporate (not govt.) control of indian's data. 

why are you defensive about Hindutva? Is it okay to loot India if Hindutva thugs do it? They are in power now, ofcourse they deserve the gaalis now, especially because thug in chief (Modi) enormously increased Aadhar's scope.

There's no need to keep reminding of what Congress did. Everybody knows that. People used to criticize Congress without being asked silly questions like you just did. It seems criticising BJP gets everyone's pants in twist.

3 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

silly reply. After India is sanka naakified, Hindu/Muslim won't matter.

1 minute ago, VizagRocks said:

as if I don't know that it was Congress and that dumbfcuk Nilekhani's idea.

Did Modi overturn Aadhar? atleast stop taking iris scans, and fingerprints? He instead expanded Aadhar well beyond what it was intended for. Starting with subsidized cylinders, with 'digital India' now an API that can be accessed for a fee by private players.

It seems Reliance Jio did it. Skype is trying to do it.

Plenty of people fought against Aadhar since the beginning. It has to be fought since it is more dangerous than whoever get to rule the country. India can survive 100 yrs of Hindutva, 100 yrs of secularism, but won't survive a couple decades US/indian corporate (not govt.) control of indian's data. 

why are you defensive about Hindutva? Is it okay to loot India if Hindutva thugs do it? They are in power now, ofcourse they deserve the gaalis now, especially because thug in chief (Modi) enormously increased Aadhar's scope.

There's no need to keep reminding of what Congress did. Everybody knows that. People used to criticize Congress without being asked silly questions like you just did. It seems criticising BJP gets everyone's pants in twist.

converted dumb ass Canada lo unde niku enduku India Sangathi......Indian voters chuskuntaru ...prethi howle gadu cheppe vadu ipoyadu

Just now, VizagRocks said:

silly reply. After India is sanka naakified, Hindu/Muslim won't matter.

Go and suck your missionary dick dumb ass hole...HIndutva is the spirit of India for thousands of years ...some converetd  dumb ass like you may argue but we dont give a to you ........

2 minutes ago, maverick23 said:

Apply some burnool...or it may develop into infection 😂

grow a brain. electoral politics is not everything, when both parties are the same sh1t. 

Hindutva people are busy fighting these kind of chillara battles, and will lose the war, eventually.

ofcourse some Hindutva people will survive and thrive, because they know the art of ass kissing (like Savarkar greatly demonstrated), but India is done for, with such dumbfcuks in power.

2 minutes ago, nanda_jaffa said:

converted dumb ass Canada lo unde niku enduku India Sangathi......Indian voters chuskuntaru ...prethi howle gadu cheppe vadu ipoyadu

okay. good point. I'm an idiot. I'll stop after today's rant. bear with me for today. pls.

thanks.

• Upvote 1

Just now, VizagRocks said:

grow a brain. electoral politics is not everything, when both parties are the same sh1t. 

Hindutva people are busy fighting these kind of chillara battles, and will lose the war, eventually.

ofcourse some Hindutva people will survive and thrive, because they know the art of ass kissing (like Savarkar greatly demonstrated), but India is done for, with such dumbfcuks in power.

velli evadidina guduv crosstian na kodaka

1 minute ago, nanda_jaffa said:

Go and suck your missionary dick dumb ass hole...HIndutva is the spirit of India for thousands of years ...some converetd  dumb ass like you may argue but we dont give a to you ........

lol. you are already sucking their dciks assholes. you just don't know it yet.