Burnool moment for BJP haters

maverick23

Just now, VizagRocks said:

lol. you are already sucking their dciks assholes. you just don't know it yet.

I am independent of party and following Hindutva the great tradition given to me by my ancestors not a converted stooge like you

Just now, nanda_jaffa said:

poyi mi converted batch daggara ni pracharam chesko 

orey, nee yavva. aapa ra babu. converted batch endhi ra? saduv kunnava? leka ship container lo donga thananga US ki vachava?

• Upvote 1

I am independent of party and following Hindutva the great tradition given to me by my ancestors not a converted stooge like you

lol. your(our) ancestors lost to the turks, to the afghans, to the british. they basically lost to everybody.

what was so great about them?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Chamak_Chandra said:

Just now, VizagRocks said:

lol. your(our) ancestors lost to the turks, to the afghans, to the british. they basically lost to everybody.

what was so great about them?

So you don't have an ancestor since you might be some crosstian but i have some heritage and I am proud of it .....it is only because of some people like your dumb ancestors who acted as stooges to British we may have lost and still idiots like you are ready to act as stooges for missionaries 

3 minutes ago, nanda_jaffa said:

For a tradition that was enslaved for 1000 yrs, you have too much pride ba. learn some humility first.

• Upvote 1

So you don't have an ancestor since you might be some crosstian but i have some heritage and I am proud of it .....it is only because of some people like your dumb ancestors who acted as stooges to British we may have lost and still idiots like you are ready to act as stooges for missionaries 

who cares. both your and my ancestors were losers, mostly. the point is, there's nothing much to be proud about.

except spiritual and musical tradition. 

20 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

as if I don't know that it was Congress and that dumbfcuk Nilekhani's idea.

Did Modi overturn Aadhar? atleast stop taking iris scans, and fingerprints? He instead expanded Aadhar well beyond what it was intended for. Starting with subsidized cylinders, with 'digital India' now an API that can be accessed for a fee by private players.

It seems Reliance Jio did it. Skype is trying to do it.

Plenty of people fought against Aadhar since the beginning. It has to be fought since it is more dangerous than whoever gets to rule the country. India can survive 100 yrs of Hindutva, 100 yrs of secularism, but won't survive a couple decades US/indian corporate (not govt.) control of indian's data. 

why are you defensive about Hindutva? Is it okay to loot India if Hindutva thugs do it? They are in power now, ofcourse they deserve the gaalis now, especially because thug in chief (Modi) enormously increased Aadhar's scope.

There's no need to keep reminding of what Congress did. Everybody knows that. People used to criticize Congress without being asked silly questions like you just did. It seems criticising BJP gets everyone's pants in twist.

Again you seem to assume a lot..Being Hindutva  has nothing to with expanding aadhar linking these two are two diff. Sections ... for example CBN is doing this in AP I guess in a lot of other ways.. I am not defending bjp  for what they did but it's not fair to link their stupidity to hindutva agenda neither I am a supporter of it.  People are clever enough to see the difference.

data was compromised the day Infosys partnered with L1 identity systems, there is no point safeguarding data now

what matters is privacy laws that govern the use of such data, its not happening at the pace expected, but we will be there

technology is invasive in every country, when its introduced there is always a fear of misuse

all the data that is generated on internet, be it voice, data are stored by NSA, its not a great difficult task for US to acquire biometric data anyway

i was sceptic too initially, but i believe aadhar weighs more on positive side due to its outreach in curbing corruption and beneficiaries without involvements of corrupt babus in government offices in order to get govt benefits

same thing with aadhar, congress spent 5000 crores on a pilot project and didn't give next govt enough choice as mistake is already made

any sane leader would improve instead of rebuilding and add confusion to already existing so many identty forms like passport, pan, ration card etc

stop fighting on ideology and discuss on merit

coming back to hindutva, modi has seen the same "fascism" propaganda that trump is going through now and the media will be unlikely be successful

Modi is not a great, but definitely better than moronic congress under rahul gandhi

anyone who wiishes him to be PM, please spend 10 mins time on his visionary speeches on youtube, be it "escape velocity", "politics are in pants, shirts" etc

do you see any other leader becoming PM from congress other than gandhi family, Hell no, it will never be possibility

even if a leader comes out, he will die in helicopter crash or road accident

indias idenity is hindutva, just like US and europes identity is christian and arab worlds muslim

if congress has done everything to destroy the majorities rights, there is nothing in BJP winning

3 minutes ago, micxas said:

Again you seem to assume a lot..Being Hindutva  has nothing to with expanding aadhar linking these two are two diff. Sections ... for example CBN is doing this in AP I guess in a lot of other ways.. I am not defending bjp  for what they did but it's not fair to link their stupidity to hindutva agenda neither I am a supporter of it.  People are clever enough to see the difference.

CBN is a fcuking asshole too. Happy?

where did I say it was Hindutva agenda to push Aadhar down Indian's throat? I said Modi was US agent, which he is. mostly because he's dumb, not because he's evil.

I simply said Hindutva thugs celebrate small victories like this, but they are not actually a nationalist force that is working for India's benefit. They'll allow anyone and everyone to exploit India, for trinkets, and medals.

You are just agitated that I brought in Hindutva. But I don't know how else to say this. India's destruction started because of Modi and Aadhar. It may end with Congress at the helm. But always remember, your 'nationalist' party sold India to the highest corporate bidder.

8 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

For a tradition that was enslaved for 1000 yrs, you have too much pride ba. learn some humility first.

just asking, what you said is right we had many issues by Hindutva imposing people since centuries but the way you feel and talk about these do you have some thing similar kind of words for other religion imposing people. Just straight answer please. 

4 minutes ago, srdh21 said:

data was compromised the day Infosys partnered with L1 identity systems, there is no point safeguarding data now

what matters is privacy laws that govern the use of such data, its not happening at the pace expected, but we will be there

technology is invasive in every country, when its introduced there is always a fear of misuse

same thing with aadhar, congress spent 5000 crores on a pilot project and didn't give next govt enough choice as mistake is already made

any sane leader would improve instead of rebuilding and add confusion to already existing so many identty forms like passport, pan, ration card etc

stop fighting on ideology and discuss on merit

coming back to hindutva, modi has seen the same "fascism" propaganda that trump is going through now and the media will be unlikely be successful

Modi is not a great, but definitely better than moronic congress under rahul gandhi

anyone who wiishes him to be PM, please spend 10 mins time on his visionary speeches on youtube, be it "escape velocity", "politics are in pants, shirts" etc

do you see any other leader becoming PM from congress other than gandhi family, Hell no, it will never be possibility

even if a leader comes out, he will die in helicopter crash or road accident

indias idenity is hindutva, just like US and europes identity is christian and arab worlds muslim

if congress has done everything to destroy the majorities rights, there is nothing in BJP winning

Exactly man..  completely agreed with the beginning lines... beside all this if there is a leader who can single handedly turn the things around if he wants to get rid of aadhar its modi.. instead of just hating for what he and his party religious views the focus should be on securing the data.

5 minutes ago, srdh21 said:

all the data that is generated on internet, be it voice, data are stored by NSA, its not a great difficult task for US to acquire biometric data anyway

i was sceptic too initially, but i believe aadhar weighs more on positive side due to its outreach in curbing corruption and beneficiaries without involvements of corrupt babus in government offices in order to get govt benefits

lol. how will US acquire biometric data, explain pls. unless you are under a criminal registry or something.

even if I grant the argument that Aadhar has lessened corruption (to which there's no proof), on benefits govt gives to the poor, the point still stands. What's the use of extending Aadhar to commercial services like providing banking account in 2 mins with a fingerprint?

privacy laws in India? lol. who's to say that right now corporates in India are building their own database of biometrics of people they serve?

1 minute ago, micxas said:

Exactly man..  completely agreed with the beginning lines... beside all this if there is a leader who can single handedly turn the things around if he wants to get rid of aadhar its modi.. instead of just hating for what he and his party religious views the focus should be on securing the data.

dude, I will personally campaign for Modi, if he strikes off Aadhar. 

I don't fcuking hate Hindutva or anything. This is how I talk. did you miss the time, I was supporting Hindutva in this same db?

like I said to another guy here, bring in a dozen muslims into this db (like loudmouth yomama), and I'll become Hindutva vaadi.