• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TampaChinnodu

• chicchara

• kittaya

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

Kuchibhotla posted on LinkedIn in 2014 that he managed helicopter programs. He had a master’s degree in electrical and electronics engineering from the University of Texas at El Paso. He earned his bachelor’s degree at the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University in India.

A 2014 post on LinkedIn said Madasani was an aviation program coordinator manager at Garmin. He studied at the University of Missouri-Kansas City and at Vasavi College of Engineering in India.

I am not trying to be douchebag, they must be covered by life insurance by employer Garmin. I hope they enquire about his policy, get death certificate and collect life insurance.

17 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

I am not trying to be douchebag, they must be covered by life insurance by employer Garmin. I hope they enquire about his policy, get death certificate and collect life insurance.

Already chaala saarlu disco ayyindi ee topic meeda.

No matter how rich they are. Still donate seyyali ani DB peddalu decide sesaru. Ishtam leni vallu silent gaa vundali anta.

3 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

No matter how rich they are. Still donate seyyali ani DB peddalu decide sesaru. Ishtam leni vallu silent gaa vundali anta.

No I always wonder do people ask insurance folks to help first ?

3 hours ago, TampaChinnodu said:

lol

Good Going... 

morning 100k goal unnapudu donate sesa... ippudu goad 150k chesaru 220k already vachesindhi... 

ee sommu mana vallu(Indian) share mingaru kadaaa 

just saying!!!!!!!!