#IndianHindus

ariel

6 hours ago, maverick23 said:

I think USA folks respect Hindus...But due to this turkhi fooks,every brown skin person is seen as middle eastern aka turkhi

Atleast they dont hate Hindus ..

10 hours ago, Peter123 said:

whaat does it has to do with indian hindus for hate crimes happening around, its racism based on color of skin (brown) rather than a religion i'd say....

you are wrong! They hate only one religion and why other religion people had to suffer because of that..

35 minutes ago, ariel said:

you are wrong! They hate only one religion and why other religion people had to suffer because of that..

they hate mus leems, and they have a feeling that all browns are mus leems, no body is suffering cos we're a hindu,,,its 2 things that hate's happening,,,one is they think we're mus leems, and the other is they have a feeling we're immigrants and try to steal their jobs....again not all think we steal jobs, but most of them have a feeling that we're  like aliens, i was a victim myself lot of times....now u want to spread that sign one on the top, doesnt make any difference is what im saying....

6 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

they hate mus leems, and they have a feeling that all browns are mus leems, no body is suffering cos we're a hindu,,,its 2 things that hate's happening,,,one is they think we're mus leems, and the other is they have a feeling we're immigrants and try to steal their jobs....again not all think we steal jobs, but most of them have a feeling that we're  like aliens, i was a victim myself lot of times....now u want to spread that sign one on the top, doesnt make any difference is what im saying....

They have prime fear or hatred on one religion due to the killing activities and they are terrified of france attacks due to increase of partiular religion population lead those things etc..

stealing jobs etc are having impact and they deal in a different way like insisting on change of policies than #hatecrimes ..

Spreading above message create an awareness of ignorant whites.. Indians are not part of middle eastern countries and they are Hindus is strong message to them to stop these kind of attacks towards innocent indians..

I think we should blame Indian companies for their greed in replacing Locals with Indians with cheap rate..We should appreciate Americans in making to IT industry with less guidance

The solution I see increase the H1B salary by 30% (depends on location)....Increase the billing rate on offshore by 30%...It doesn't make sense to charge $120/hour for person onsite and to charge 30$/hour for same work in offshore....Companies look at their profit margins...greedy bastards....Poor H1B who came all the way from India struggle....as well as Indian guy working in offshore 

8 minutes ago, ariel said:

They have prime fear or hatred on one religion due to the killing activities and they are terrified of france attacks due to increase of partiular religion population lead those things etc..

stealing jobs etc are having impact and they deal in a different way like insisting on change of policies than #hatecrimes ..

Spreading above message create an awareness of ignorant whites.. Indians are not part of middle eastern countries and they are Hindus is strong message to them to stop these kind of attacks towards innocent indians..

you should realize stealing jobs is part of hate crimes man,,,other one would be mus leems, what i am saying they hate you by color than religion, the first thing when they see u and start hating u is cos of color, which also could be you a mus leem, total fact is they hate non white...be it anything, jobs, religion, the lfe style, etc.,

most of them dont know where is india in world map, what is asia, but sadly they have feeling that brown is aliens and we dont want them here... they hate even mexicans, blaks, any non white race. this is fact...after all this is land of immigrants which they dont count, cos they're stupid,,,,

like i said i was a victim myself in night clubs....

59 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

you should realize stealing jobs is part of hate crimes man,,,other one would be mus leems, what i am saying they hate you by color than religion, the first thing when they see u and start hating u is cos of color, which also could be you a mus leem, total fact is they hate non white...be it anything, jobs, religion, the lfe style, etc.,

most of them dont know where is india in world map, what is asia, but sadly they have feeling that brown is aliens and we dont want them here... they hate even mexicans, blaks, any non white race. this is fact...after all this is land of immigrants which they dont count, cos they're stupid,,,,

like i said i was a victim myself in night clubs....

baga try chestunnav pakkakelli aduko 

2 minutes ago, ariel said:

baga try chestunnav pakkakelli aduko 

ok bro, thanks...

common sense use cheydam start cheyi,,,neeku emi knowledge lekapothe silent ga undu,,,topic lo we were debating some stuff,,,neeku sense cheyadma lekapothe silent ga undu,,,anthe gani try chesthunav adukoo,,,,endi dood nuvvu,,,okasari alochinchu,,,,please grow up....ekkada nundi vastaar ra babu....

7 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

ok bro, thanks...

common sense use cheydam start cheyi,,,neeku emi knowledge lekapothe silent ga undu,,,topic lo we were debating some stuff,,,neeku sense cheyadma lekapothe silent ga undu,,,anthe gani try chesthunav adukoo,,,,endi dood nuvvu,,,okasari alochinchu,,,,please grow up....ekkada nundi vastaar ra babu....

natakalu apu raja.. arguement ante equal range lo undali already paina cheppa #IndianHindus fact enduku promote cheyali ani..

nuv topic side cheste ardam kadu anukunnava ilantivi chala chusam ..nuv hindu kakapote silent undu ilanti eshalu eyadam apu

4 minutes ago, ariel said:

natakalu apu raja.. arguement ante equal range lo undali already paina cheppa #IndianHindus fact enduku promote cheyali ani..

nuv topic side cheste ardam kadu anukunnava ilantivi chala chusam ..nuv hindu kakapote silent undu ilanti eshalu eyadam apu

lol loser spotted...take it easy douchebag,,,,