Kula vruttulu graama swarajyam meedha rasina goppa geyam

micxas

11 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

India is democracy and free state bro. Forceful ga kula vrutthulu vadhiley ani evaru cheppaledhu. Brahmins doings responsibilities in all the temples dutifully and others like farmers, barbers and etc. Inka discrimination (about lower castes) ante, it takes time to get away with the psyche implanted over 3K years. And about purohits and businessmen discrimination, it is lower castes gaining some influence and channelling it in wrong way. I don't think thats really discrimination, they have been just ridiculed for cheap humour. Even IT professionals are not immune to that (Pokiri movie lo choodaledha). But I still believe that Purohits and businessmen are respected very well in the society.

+_( why did you do cherry picking man 

45 minutes ago, micxas said:

I expected this response bro. kulavruttulu vundela cheyamanna 9korukone vari kosam)  kani forcefulga impose cheyamanaledu.. how did you miss that point?

If someone wants to give up let him, sure... but all the new job seekers going into a single way. I would be more happy if they open up businesses and spread in different directions.  

Moreover not only barber or  kummari kammari but the purohits and businessmen also being being discriminated for doing their work, there is a mass hysteria  in society to sevure a job instead of being self-employed  And the solution to the discrimination based on kula vrutti comes by giving similar kind of respect to everyone not by totally demolishing the societal structure.  

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• micxas

• ParmQ

• LordOfMud

• icecreamZ

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

India is democracy and free state bro. Forceful ga kula vrutthulu vadhiley ani evaru cheppaledhu. Brahmins doings responsibilities in all the temples dutifully and others like farmers, barbers and etc. Inka discrimination (about lower castes) ante, it takes time to get away with the psyche implanted over 3K years. And about purohits and businessmen discrimination, it is lower castes gaining some influence and channelling it in wrong way. I don't think thats really discrimination, they have been just ridiculed for cheap humour. Even IT professionals are not immune to that (Pokiri movie lo choodaledha). But I still believe that Purohits and businessmen are respected very well in the society.

what I meant was they are not regarded as a good. Not exactly like someone making fun all the time.  There are hardly any purohit families or businessman unless they are extremely rich want their sons to continue the tradition.   So basically societal strcucture is moving from largely diverse  to easily breakable path due to monopoly largely due to corporate. 

2 minutes ago, micxas said:

I am not cherry picking bro. Just simple choice. If they find their profession economically viable, they just do that. Otherwise, they go for greener postures. And about discrimination, I have already provided you the answer.

18 minutes ago, LordOfMud said:

Yooh....k.#4$.....Uncle.....U agree or not a  BIG   damn

my generous suggestion........pls come out of your rabbit hole for good (provide if u wish for a better world) .......+-

It's a basic decency to respect other side of argument even though you don't agree with them uncle. Thanks anyways for replying. 

I am not asking you to agree.. nor I will take it by face value or by reading some fancy words.. :) 

1 minute ago, ParmQ said:

I am not cherry picking bro. Just simple choice. If they find their profession economically viable, they just do that. Otherwise, they go for greener postures. And about discrimination, I have already provided you the answer.

sorry  bro. my mistake. I meant to quote murugan _%~ @Quickgun_murugan

what I meant was they are not regarded as a good. Not exactly like someone making fun all the time.  There are hardly any purohit families or businessman unless they are extremely rich want their sons to continue the tradition.  

This is completely wrong. Maa village lo 5 temples unde, anni temples lo brahmin purohits and highly regarded. And same in Tirupati and all the temples in AP and TG. There are a few cases of making fun of them (provided you answer in previous post). At the same time they are being highly respected and regarded as good as the others. Don't ignore that..And the burden doesn't lie with the others.. There are some purohits who made the religious duty as money machine..

22 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

They are shudras. don't come in top.

All the castes are equal at standard level but as a tradition of Indian values learning the knowledge is valuable than rest so our ancestors kept Brahmins (learned)  on top so am I. Everyone is equal in their own way. But I guess discu. got deviated.

5 minutes ago, ParmQ said:

This is completely wrong. Maa village lo 5 temples unde, anni temples lo brahmin purohits and highly regarded. And same in Tirupati and all the temples in AP and TG. There are a few cases of making fun of them (provided you answer in previous post). At the same time they are being highly respected and regarded as good as the others. Don't ignore that..And the burden doesn't lie with the others.. There are some purohits who made the religious duty as money machine..

What abt their next generations taking up the work?...can't really balme parents here..

I have seen people not getting married due to the fact that they are been into family business or work (pourohityam or business) so my worry lies in  there why kulavrutti is not getting the respect it should..

yes there are so many greedy purohits out there without a doubt.

Yooh.......k.#4$     these are my final word(s) on your thread.......if u have any esthetic sense,  current knowledge and a futuristic tech person, ...what u utter the words "kulamu or kulavruthulu" are obsoleted from this current system...these are currently available in archaeology departments for the past reference......... .u take it or leave it ......., there is no difference as such....period

Just now, LordOfMud said:

Yooh.......k.#4$     these are my final word(s) on your thread.......if u have any esthetic sense,  current knowledge and a futuristic tech person, ...what u utter the words "kulamu or kulavruthulu" are obsoleted from this current system...these are currently available in archaeology departments for the past reference......... .u take it or leave it ......., there is no difference as such....period

Thanks man for the feedback.

17 hours ago, micxas said:

Goreti Venkanna CITI_$D#

this song gives goose bumps every time i listen. if this was the situation 15 years ago, Imagine what it would be now and in future ?

19 minutes ago, micxas said:

It's a basic decency to respect other side of argument even though you don't agree with them uncle. Thanks anyways for replying. 

I am not asking you to agree.. nor I will take it by face value or by reading some fancy words.. :) 

I said ( pls come out your rabbit hole ) I guess u got hurt....anyway.......sorry......

1 hour ago, icecreamZ said:

i believe its duty of every person to learn new stuff in the hour of survival. ....corporations are not responsible for our lives. 

governments are formed by ourselves...it just reflects ours ambitions. free ga anni 10gali anukunte...rajanna govt ga free ga isthayi..... vaasthu ..rajasam anukunte ...cbn laaga poojalu cheskuntu....maha nagaralu kattukovali anukunayi govts....

Baa, free ga kaadu neenu anedi teach them the required skills and make them work.

Ippudu unna villages lo choodu govt schools unna which are free, entha mandi veltharu cheppu. So govt schemes have to be more aggressive or else illiteracy will survive.

In today's world roti kapda makaan not sufficient to survive one needs proper education to meet the demands of future.