Similar situation happened but No incident, escaped

lapakilotupaki

Thought of writing here so that most of our community will aware of it.  I have escaped similar situation. 

Srinivas kanchibotla situation naaku jarigindi, but their intention , i do not know. but i escaped. 

New client location, Birthday , went to Texas road house ,  took chair at bar table. in corner, three chairs away from two guys , They are TELLA JAATHIYULU...but looks like mass, rugged , may be truck drivers By the time i sat, it seems there were there for more than couple of hours. I was drinking carona,  they started talking about me,

calling HEY, how are you. 

I replied Good how about you. while replying i saw them, and understood their intentions, that they wanted to tease me.

i can hear one guy, asking me , are you the person invented Google, Yahoo......--> I stopped bothering, 

Same guy asked , one more question, You look like Kumar in Herald Kumar movie. --> I have ignored. 

They Checked Out , left that place.

Bar tender told me ,  that they were teasing her aswell from past 2 hours, Complied to manager, She said they were recorded in CCTV, they are not going to come again. Offered me a free beer.

After 30min, i ate food , and walked out side . I parked car on one side, I  saw those two guys sitting in car smoking, watching me, i walked quickly into my car, 

they started following me, i understood, the situation is going to be bad, drove quickly, close to my hotel street, without signaling , quickly turned into my street.  Those guys didnt expect that turn, they passed that street

I quickly parked my car at hotel, ran into hotel, complained in the lobby someone following me , i wanted to call cops. Really i should have called 911. it is all happened in 6 to 7min.

while i was talking i lobby , i can see their car entering into hotel made a round up across hotel, i can see through front door, back door--> can clearly recornize their car, honda civic ( very old customized).

If i would have get caught into their hands, i donot know their intention, Robb me, or beat me , i donot know their motive.

After Sinivas incident i can recall this situation. IGO, Hateness .

We should be strong and mix with community , know the rights, especially, We should buy guns, we should know everything how a normal american protect themself, their family.

If anyone know owning a gun, license, how to save while at home, safe locker, laws while travelling, How could we know those.

I remember one of my manager ( lady) told me how you can manage owning a gun. there are some signs you can show that you donot want to invite any trouble. of showing hand sign that you have a gun etc.

And more over we all have to learn escaping a from a shooter, how to move zig zag, laying down etc. not to the angle where a bullet can do less damage.

Please discuss openly. How to escape from such situations

own a gun if u can't then atleast learn martial arts and maintain good physique ,, ee thella junkee batch or rasicts chinki, middle eastern gallani kelakaaru (indians ki kelike antha) coz vallaki theslu ee chinki gallu clear ga ongopedathaaru ani .. adhey indians ayithe soft target ani target chesthaaru.. 

watch YOUTUBE videos , lean RUN, HIDE, ATTACK. that is the order of response.  Prepare your family, educate them, think like you have family, maintain relationships with close or distant relatives, talk openly what to do when you are in unexpected situation. plan for their future, kids future, tell them what to do when incidents happen.

Emergency Contacts 

Preventive actions

Emergency preparedness.

1 hour ago, lapakilotupaki said:

Thought of writing here so that most of our community will aware of it.  I have escaped similar situation. 

Srinivas kanchibotla situation naaku jarigindi, but their intention , i do not know. but i escaped. 

New client location, Birthday , went to Texas road house ,  took chair at bar table. in corner, three chairs away from two guys , They are TELLA JAATHIYULU...but looks like mass, rugged , may be truck drivers By the time i sat, it seems there were there for more than couple of hours. I was drinking carona,  they started talking about me,

I replied Good how about you. while replying i saw them, and understood their intentions, that they wanted to tease me.

i can hear one guy, asking me , are you the person invented Google, Yahoo......--> I stopped bothering, 

Same guy asked , one more question, You look like Kumar in Herald Kumar movie. --> I have ignored. 

Bar tender told me ,  that they were teasing her aswell from past 2 hours, Complied to manager, She said they were recorded in CCTV, they are not going to come again. Offered me a free beer.

After 30min, i ate food , and walked out side . I parked car on one side, I  saw those two guys sitting in car smoking, watching me, i walked quickly into my car, 

they started following me, i understood, the situation is going to be bad, drove quickly, close to my hotel street, without signaling , quickly turned into my street.  Those guys didnt expect that turn, they passed that street

I quickly parked my car at hotel, ran into hotel, complained in the lobby someone following me , i wanted to call cops. Really i should have called 911. it is all happened in 6 to 7min.

while i was talking i lobby , i can see their car entering into hotel made a round up across hotel, i can see through front door, back door--> can clearly recornize their car, honda civic ( very old customized).

If i would have get caught into their hands, i donot know their intention, Robb me, or beat me , i donot know their motive.

We should be strong and mix with community , know the rights, especially, We should buy guns, we should know everything how a normal american protect themself, their family.

If anyone know owning a gun, license, how to save while at home, safe locker, laws while travelling, How could we know those.

I remember one of my manager ( lady) told me how you can manage owning a gun. there are some signs you can show that you donot want to invite any trouble. of showing hand sign that you have a gun etc.

And more over we all have to learn escaping a from a shooter, how to move zig zag, laying down etc. not to the angle where a bullet can do less damage.

Recent ga ainda idi .. Kotta president vachina taruvata ? Ee time lo late night a ? 

I normally don't go to bars with desis alone. Most of the time, i go with white colleagues. May be that helps to avoid situations like this.

If only desis, we do BBQ at home or sit at home. Much better than bar to talk whatever sh*t we want to talk. 

12 hours ago, lapakilotupaki said:

Texas lo e place baa ? I am from texas, Dallas and not once I was subjected to Racism. Been to many shady bars, clubs but never been subjected to this type of harassment. I have Concealed carry, I guess its better to invest in a gun to protect ourself. 

13 hours ago, lapakilotupaki said:

U shud have called 911 from bar