NP You -SV You come here

user789

E npu and svu lo 50% students fake degrees and fake Ielts score petti visa techukonivuntaru. Naku telise 6 mems vunnaru BTech pass kakunda fake vi kottinchukoni , Ielts scores edit chepinchukoni visa techukunnaru. 😂

3 hours ago, trent said:

E npu and svu lo 50% students fake degrees and fake Ielts score petti visa techukonivuntaru. Naku telise 6 mems vunnaru BTech pass kakunda fake vi kottinchukoni , Ielts scores edit chepinchukoni visa techukunnaru. 😂

Trumop thatha will send fake pakodi guys.

He is building a system fake pakodi will go

4 hours ago, user789 said:

eh one in M@sters  eligible aa ? some saying yes and some no..

Cummed not eligible ..

Will NPU issue I-20s with STEM OPT recommendations?

We had many requests that we reconsider our policy on this issue. We did not come to this decision lightly. We spoke with SEVP, and unfortunately, we were told that we could no longer issue I-20s for STEM OPT. SEVP made it clear that STEM OPTs would be denied.
cleardot.gif
Generally, we have no problems with issuing I-20s for STEM OPT purposes. The fact is that we continued to issue them up until the February 21 hearing. However, we have been explicitly told that we can no longer do so.

We will call SEVP again on Monday to advocate on our students' behalf and update you shortly afterward.

venky34.gif