Microsoft Certification Locations Help

MegaPowerRockstar

9 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

A exam o cheppakunda pattern ante etla bro?

Mostly scenario.based questions untaay with multiple choices 

sorry i didnt knew pattern depends on the exam type... bcos i am thinking to take the one in demand.. like azure or so helps future

18 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

sorry i didnt knew pattern depends on the exam type... bcos i am thinking to take the one in demand.. like azure or so helps future

Dont do that bro... coz certain certifications expire after few years or some are due pretty soon... so write something if you really want to move into that area or you have work experience in tht area... 

certifications chusi resume pick chesentha goppa interviewers IT field lo aithey leru...

29 minutes ago, Quickgun_murugan said:

Dont do that bro... coz certain certifications expire after few years or some are due pretty soon... so write something if you really want to move into that area or you have work experience in tht area... 

certifications chusi resume pick chesentha goppa interviewers IT field lo aithey leru...

agreed.. but azure and webservices are gonna stay kada.. that are not going away any sooner.. thats the area i would like to focus in future..