Microsoft Certification Locations Help

MegaPowerRockstar

Hi, 

I am planning in taking Microsoft certification. I am trying to find locations to give exam.

But i am not able to search locations in google.. I can select location once i register and all but want the locations ahead of creating profile.

Can anyone help me how to find locations. 

Also for preparing i have heard we get dumps online, is that sufficient or anyone can help in regards of preparation.

18 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

Hi, 

I am planning in taking Microsoft certification. I am trying to find locations to give exam.

But i am not able to search locations in google.. I can select location once i register and all but want the locations ahead of creating profile.

Also for preparing i have heard we get dumps online, is that sufficient or anyone can help in regards of preparation.

All pearsonvue centers

48 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

any help regards to dumps where to find.. any specific site....

What part of your brain thought getting the certifications using dumps makes you any better? Is it the same part that thought figuring out how to book test centers is waste of time? Or is it the other part that thought dumps will improve your knowledge and job prospects? 

On 2/26/2017 at 9:29 PM, k2s said:

*7*^ u lazy fella

On 2/26/2017 at 10:13 PM, pravinyudu said:

What part of your brain thought getting the certifications using dumps makes you any better? Is it the same part that thought figuring out how to book test centers is waste of time? Or is it the other part that thought dumps will improve your knowledge and job prospects? 

dumps ante ardham... as it as ga exam lo ave qs untavee anne kadhu.... idea kosam adega...

telusuthee cheppu ledhaa mussukunne panni chusukooo

• 1 year later...

Can someone give the pattern how these certification exams look ?

I will verify Microsoft sites but some personal experience shared is appreciated....

1 minute ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

I will verify Microsoft sites but some personal experience shared is appreciated....

Congrats 

2 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

em certification raddam anukuntunnav asalu

On 2/26/2017 at 12:07 PM, MegaPowerRockstar said:

Hi, 

Dumps online lo search cheyy bro.. sometimes you have to pay few tens of dollars or testking lanti sites lo examples untaay chudu 

1 hour ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

A exam o cheppakunda pattern ante etla bro?

Mostly scenario.based questions untaay with multiple choices