Srinivas's murder may not be a hate crime technically speaking

tennisluvr

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

yes, because they helped elect Trump. Trust on FBI on the alt-right side is on a historical high.

You are right. I forgot that. 

9 minutes ago, aatadista said:

And you think FBI always speaks truth and reveals everything. ROFL. 

One thing is sure though. They will eventually name this a hate crime, since this has become a political issue they don't want to be caught on the wrong foot.

As for FBI speaking the truth or not, I don't know I can't say if they speak truth a 100% of the time.

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

yes, because they helped elect Trump. Trust on FBI on the alt-right side is on a historical high.

No that's because you are obsessed with Trump. FBI has nothing to do with it.

Just now, tennisluvr said:

No that's because you are obsessed with Trump. FBI has nothing to do with it.

lol. FBI has a lot to do with Trump's victory. Even Trump acknowledged it.

21 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

To all the geniuses that think this is a hate crime already, please tell me why didn't FBI determine it is a hate crime yet. It's been more than a week still they didn't decide this is a hate crime.

Maybe they know something that you don't so don't come to conclusions till they decide.

Malli modhal pettinnava nuvvu .. yevado okkadu vachi milk bone bisket vesthe gani cool ayyela levu ga.. neku endhuku vayya adhi hate ithe  or crime ithe .. key board undhi ani ne feelings ani ma medha endhuku rudhuthunnavu ., just go to bar and chill 

Human emotions run on assumptions.

Law can't take emotions and individual assumptions or whats widely reported in media to come to a conclusion.

Thats what judge is going to rule finally, apudaina mana medhavulu, khilane waley, khel ne waley , apudu kuda nyayam ammudu poindi ani...legal suggessions teesukodaniki gofund me pedthremo...

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Law can't take emotions and individual assumptions or whats widely reported in media to come to a conclusion.

Thats what judge is going to rule finally, apudaina mana medhavulu, khilane waley, khel ne waley , apudu kuda nyayam ammudu poindi ani...legal suggessions teesukodaniki gofund me pedthremo...

People in DB think less from a legal perspective and more from an emotional perspective so it's understandable why they are upset at my mere assumption.

%$#$

55 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

lol. so what are you trying to say?

you are a dispassionate person ana?

58 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

you are a dispassionate observer in this case ana?

okko two months aagi seppu nee observations anni. 

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

you are a dispassionate person ana?

Do you think Anil Kumble should resign as Indian Cricket coach for disasteous show in the first test ?

There was an attack on RSS cadre in kerela, a minor bomb exploded. Whats your take on it ? Are communists behind this attack ?

3 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Do you think Anil Kumble should resign as Indian Cricket coach for disasteous show in the first test ?

There was an attack on RSS cadre in kerela, a minor bomb exploded. Whats your take on it ? Are communists behind this attack ?

I don't follow either cricket or Hindutva body count. I simply don't care.

18 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

People in DB think less from a legal perspective and more from an emotional perspective so it's understandable why they are upset at my mere assumption.

%$#$

Let them think man, Hate crime is an invention but in reality, as per the legal terms, A man killed another man.

He deserves maximum punishment. He will plead guilty and go to jail. He can't escape. 

Hate crime ki separate law ledu USA lo. Hate crime lo oka manishi ni champithe ela sikshinchalo ledu..

mari..what is this hate crime people talking about ?

In the trial, he would be tried of homicide and homicide in american law is broadly classified into 8-10 types and hate crime in not mentioned in it.

Mari..what is the hate crime people talking about ? Millions of NR Indians feel it is hate crime.

Can anyone tell what exactly is hate crime as per legal understandings but not based on your assumptions cos, Law goes as per the rules and not personal emotional assumptions. 

Its a media invented word in wake of Trump's conservative presidency and anti media approach. 

CNN covered it like no one did and Fox news did not even bother about it..

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

I don't follow either cricket or Hindutva body count. I simply don't care.

poni, what are your thoughts about Canada's state sponsored health care facilities ?

Or Do you think Syria will ever be able to recover from the massive destruction and rebuild its country ?

Or  What is the solution for west bank politics ? Whose cause is more understandable, Hamas or Hezbollah or Jews ? 

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Let them think man, Hate crime is an invention but in reality, as per the legal terms, A man killed another man.

He deserves maximum punishment. He will plead guilty and go to jail. He can't escape. 

Hate crime ki separate law ledu USA lo. Hate crime lo oka manishi ni champithe ela sikshinchalo ledu..

mari..what is this hate crime people talking about ?

In the trial, he would be tried of homicide and homicide in american law is broadly classified into 8-10 types and hate crime in not mentioned in it.

Mari..what is the hate crime people talking about ? Millions of NR Indians feel it is hate crime.

Can anyone tell what exactly is hate crime as per legal understandings but not based on your assumptions cos, Law goes as per the rules and not personal emotional assumptions. 

Its a media invented word in wake of Trump's conservative presidency and anti media approach. 

CNN covered it like no one did and Fox news did not even bother about it..

legal expertise kooda ochesindhi ga, ee incident punyama ani.