Anyone here thinks Srinu's wife a fraud?

badexample

2 minutes ago, Bullimasteru said:

she isn't bad looking actually konchem jagrathaga choosthey. second marriage ki evado osthado kaani lucky guy 1 million dollars jackpot

You definitely has a special place in hell man.

Just now, badexample said:

You definitely has a special place in hell man.

satan suputrudni. ayina sarle baa aa ammayi meeda sympathy unde kaani intha paisa ochinaka naaku GC kavale idi kavale adi kavale ani adagatam okay antava

10 minutes ago, Bullimasteru said:

satan suputrudni. ayina sarle baa aa ammayi meeda sympathy unde kaani intha paisa ochinaka naaku GC kavale idi kavale adi kavale ani adagatam okay antava

Why would she want a gc unless she wanted to live her husband's dream man? 

Edited by badexample

11 minutes ago, Bullimasteru said:

actually she is eligible for GC since her husband got shot and killed here....normal ga physical assault kanuka immigrants ki jarigithe, vallu as per law appeal cheyochu GC kosam

by looking at the proceedings after death..I have come to the conclusion that she is taking the advantage of the situation(status wise and financial wise)..you don't need to agree with me...you can live in your sympathy world..

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, badexample said:

chachipondi.. nothing will ever change you, no one ever can talk sense into you.

Not a fraud...but unnecessary sympathy and unnecessary promotions. Friends of Srinivas are to blames though especially kavipriya muthuramalinga, She has destroyed the self respect of a successful self made person.

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Not a fraud...but unnecessary sympathy and unnecessary promotions. Friends of Srinivas are to blames though especially kavipriya muthuramalinga, She has destroyed the self respect of a successful self made person.

in such a loss, only your true reactions come out man.. she probably is vocal always. remembering him through her blog posts does not look like unnecessary. Whatever Kavipriya did may not be as bad if wife decides to do some good for the society and I'm guessing doing social service will be her only way to feel normal again, imo.

Endukoi inta visham

papam she lost someone that she loved and in a very bad emotional state. Don't make it even bad for her. Your words on this anonymous forum can reach out faster than you imagine.

whats wrong with her asking GC ? Legal aitey na kada Govt. approve chestundi.idi fraud Ela autundi?

I don't understand what's problem with asking for GC, ademantey advantage tisikuntundi antaru tell me honestly who is not taking adv of the system here?

Visa and jobs ki miru tisukoleda

india lo Enni sarlu lanchalu itchi (eg: for traffic violation) adv tiskoledu system mida 

1 minute ago, computaboi said:

Endukoi inta visham

papam she lost someone that she loved and in a very bad emotional state. Don't make it even bad for her. Your words on this anonymous forum can reach out faster than you imagine.

whats wrong with her asking GC ? Legal aitey na kada Govt. approve chestundi.idi fraud Ela autundi?

I don't understand what's problem with asking for GC, ademantey advantage tisikuntundi antaru tell me honestly who is not taking adv of the system here?

india lo Enni sarlu lanchalu itchi (eg: for traffic violation) adv tiskoledu system mida 

Hi sweety   collar.gif

1 minute ago, computaboi said:

Endukoi inta visham

Agree, and honestly, a wife turned into a widow in such an unexpected way, gc would have been her last of concerns unless she wanted to fulfill her husband's dream.