Stop being so stupid about gofundme donations!

computaboi

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

yeah, aa 'few more weeks' daaka mee aathram ni aapukoleru judgment pass cheyyataaniki. 

anthe ga. 

Trump supporter ani telusu gani, mari intha laa supporter va. vaammo.

Actually nenu Trump supporter kadu...chilipi...pappu lo kalesinav...

inkoka chance istha...try chey

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Actually nenu Trump supporter kadu...chilipi...pappu lo kalesinav...

inkoka chance istha...try chey

nammesam Halwa.

liberal media, Fox news ani sollu cheppi, kaadhu antey, vinataaniki naa chevi lo puvvu undhi anukunnava.

14 hours ago, lazybugger said:

eggzactly. to show off my personal trolls like you to Halwa.

so he can see that what he's trying to achieve has already been achieved in a glorious fashion by me here.

I can command trolls now at my leisure here. Like I just did with you.

weekly 3-4 times kanapade nenu kaadu ra personal troll ante, 2 ids eskoni maarchi maarchi posts/commenst vesey nuvvu kada...

19 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Its absolutely donor's wish whether to donate or not..

But before starting a gofund page, Don't you think the donation seeker should have thought whether it is really needed or not ? Secondly, When it is a mourning time for the family, Is it really wise to start a page seeking donations ?

Srinivas is a self made successful man, Now don't you think by seeking donations, his 11 years of hard work and ethics have been forcibly made to hit rock bottom ? Everyone loves money and everyone want money but seeking donations whether it is needed or not is something to be thought about in the first place. 

Now, with so much criticism not just in DB but else where, If a needy person faces a similar situation and with no support, People will not come forward to donate after this incident, Now Is that a good development ? Tarnishing image and creative a negative impact will not come to the rescue of another needy person.

two weeks before, a student was killed in Bay Area. I was looking at the news and their house seems to be a small two room asbestos house and seems to be financially struggling one, It makes sense to help out a person like that but bu helping a successful person, what are you trying to prove ? Sympathy in the form of dollars ?

Srinivas parents live in Banjara Hills, Sunayana is working as well and so was srinivas for the last 9 years. Gofundme page has now stopped and none of the funds have reached the bereaved family but all the things have been taken care of, including funeral, transporting the body, other expenses. After all the things and  all the formalities have been taken care of, then what is the purpose of the money thus collected then ?

Now the family or friends can decide what to do with this money...The sole purpose of collecting the money was to meet the funeral expenses and support which has been met now. Now, do you expect this money to be used towards the security of sunayana ? or, they can decide whether they want to start a charity or a trust but that was not the purpose of the fund then why was the fund initiated ? After the 150k initial target was met, why couldn't the fund stop ? 

Simple answer...greed in the name of sympathy. The purpose of fund is different and irresponsible friends of Srinivas have tarnished his self made hardworking image and now they want to decide what they want to do with the money....Hypocracy.

Agree. good points 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, VizagRocks said:

nammesam Halwa.

liberal media, Fox news ani sollu cheppi, kaadhu antey, vinataaniki naa chevi lo puvvu undhi anukunnava.

baby visakapatnam ratnam...

asalu niku chevulu vunaya ? vatitho niku pedaga avasaram ledu kada, public cheppe maatalu etlago vinavu...nuvu chepinde lokam, neevu chepede bharatam and bhagavadgita...

niku enduku vaya chevulu....

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, computaboi said:

I have been silent member of this forum for years now and this is first time after many years I feel so sad and compelled to write this.

Why are some people so lost about gofund
Me donations received for Srinivas family? don't get jealous people!!

What I give for a cause and to whom I give is my choice, after all it's my money!!

Itchevadiki Leni noppi miku enduku? sollu aapandi itchevallu edo telivi leka itcharu nenu aitey poor and orphans ki itchevadini etc.

There are so many people out there donating for multiple causes. Monetary donation is just one way of showing support to the cause.

Don't try to justify by saying she received big pot and why people aren't donating for other causes. Its not your money so STOP moaning and do something If you are really concerned about other causes, there is no one stopping you doing something about it!

She may well decide to donate some of the funds to charity but that's her choice, arey it's too early yaar for her to even think about it!! So
hold your thoughts.

Some people are even questioning her loyalty and love to her husband. Guys,put yourself in her position of loosing someone close to your heart and rethink, show some empathy at this time it's the least one could do as a human please. 

For people crying about why she needs US visa, again it's her choice. It doesn't make her love to her husband any less by wanting to stay in the US!! 

Stop being judges! I will tell you what, people with this mindset might as well tell her go and lock herself in a room and never come out to prove that she really loves her husband!!! 

Truth is, Most of her memories of Srinivas are in the US, places they visited together, long drives during bank holiday, home they made for themselves , fun they had with friends etc. May be she feels Srinivas soul is there and I guess that's probably why she wants to be there. 
It's not your decision or mine to make anyway. So don't worry too much about her visa status. If she is given permit to come and work in US then she has every right to do so.

As humans stop prejudice and  let's think what other person is going through before you jump to conclusions.

Please STOP crying and do something in your capacity about other causes that you care for.

Good post

20 hours ago, aatadista said:

Halwa. I already told before. I am telling you again. You are not eligible to comment on her. You have no human values. You are the least qualified of all DB guys. Here are the reasons. 

1. You threw out someone's luggage outside without informing him just because he is imported h1. 

2. You suggested people to take out as many Credit Cards/loans as possible with no intention of paying back. 

3. You hate particular section of people based on region or caste for no reason.

4. Last but not least, you tell people to fake. 

@3$%@3$%

donations ivvoddu ani cheppey vallu meeru sachipondra babu memu sachina donations ivvamu... appudaina mee aathmaki shanti kalugutundi.. please do it man... nag-smiling-o.gif

13 hours ago, sattipandu said:

weekly 3-4 times kanapade nenu kaadu ra personal troll ante, 2 ids eskoni maarchi maarchi posts/commenst vesey nuvvu kada...

week ki, month ki enni saarlu kanapaddav evadiki kaavaali. you keep seeking me out, which means you got hurt. which is why you became a troll.

13 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

baby visakapatnam ratnam...

asalu niku chevulu vunaya ? vatitho niku pedaga avasaram ledu kada, public cheppe maatalu etlago vinavu...nuvu chepinde lokam, neevu chepede bharatam and bhagavadgita...

niku enduku vaya chevulu....

matter lekunda ila sollu cheppamantey baaga chepthav.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:38 PM, ARYA said:

endi ra ayya ee essay writing competitions :o

annitikante nee post highlight... @3$%@3$%

valla emotions burnings anni @aathcare chesi 10ginav okka line tho...