mission accomplished ... achievement unlocked.

VizagRocks

The time is ripe to write an AI that can send anti-BJP whatsapp forwards periodically, and strategically.

nothing else can save India from that medieval party run by goons.

Just now, batman said:

read some of that guys tweets and get reality check how muzzies in bengal are behaving where they are in majority.

dont insult RW by claiming you are one

you don't know how I speak outside. This db is overwhelmingly, idiotically RW. I can't be RW here.

RW is not some medal to feel proud of btw. Its just a collection of ideologies, which I share.

3 minutes ago, batman said:

read some of that guys tweets and get reality check how muzzies in bengal are behaving where they are in majority.

dont insult RW by claiming you are one

First make smart arguments defending your position, then you can go ahead and give wing certificates to others.

I'm infact more than RW. even more right wing than you can realise. but I don't subscribe to idiotic cultural and religious RW.

next billion dollar start up is writing a BJP shaming AI that targets whatsapp, and twitter users.

remuneration can be collected after 2019. If the BJP still wins, you can sell the AI to BJP and still make money.

21 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

next billion dollar start up is writing a BJP shaming AI that targets whatsapp, and twitter users.

remuneration can be collected after 2019. If the BJP still wins, you can sell the AI to BJP and still make money.

alas the UP verdict costed your mind sanity. confirmed 

28 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

First make smart arguments defending your position, then you can go ahead and give wing certificates to others.

I'm infact more than RW. even more right wing than you can realise. but I don't subscribe to idiotic cultural and religious RW.

i never gave any certificate.....i only said your claim as a RWinger is such an insult to RW. one doesn't need much smartness to figure that out

1 hour ago, batman said:

i never gave any certificate.....i only said your claim as a RWinger is such an insult to RW. one doesn't need much smartness to figure that out

I don't think you've actually sparred with liberals. They'll eat you alive. given how much of what you write is actually whining. even when you guys are winning.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, batman said:

alas the UP verdict costed your mind sanity. confirmed 

yeah, its confirmed that you're boring as fcuk. and can't take a joke or want to build on it.

such dour lives. 

• Upvote 1

Muslims andaru kalisi okka party ni gelipisthey thappu ledhu. Kaani hindus chesthey thappa?? 

Hyd old city lo mim enduku gelusthundi. Because of their population.

24 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Muslims andaru kalisi okka party ni gelipisthey thappu ledhu. Kaani hindus chesthey thappa?? 

because no other party appeals to them? has any other party tried to appeal to them, treat them the same as every other citizen in India. Don't they want progress too? 

muslims chesina oka artham undhi. because they are minorities and suffer consequences of not having representation in politics. Their voice will not be heard.

Hindus chesthey, adhi tappu avthundi, because they are in a position to demand better facilities for them, not ask for religious polarization. repu vaallu vote vesinollani emani aduguthaaru. he promised that he'll keep muslims out of their way, and he'll do it. He kept his promise. Will their lives improve?

last I heard, it was #newIndia. is this the new India, the India where majority is so scared that it votes based on religion?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

asalu ye nammakam tho you guys think that BJP will develop India/UP?

Hindus are not united, and won't be even if BJP builds the Ram Mandir. China/Korea/Singapore like policies won't work in India.

Even if we assume that BJP will somehow kick start growth, it cannot control major obstacles like caste, language in its path, without suppressing one group or the other. Which groups do you think are okay to be suppressed for India to achieve China like growth? I'm sure you'll say dalits and STs, and may be anti nationals like Tamils.

growth is not an isotropic phenomenon. The difference between winners and losers in this game will be stark. The presence of politics is to lessen the effects on losers. When majority community votes against a minority, it means the country has dropped all pretense of being a republic. It is now a majoritarian autocracy.

Even that, it isn't. because the majority community don't really agree on a lot of things.

• Upvote 1