VizagRocks should reveal his true identity

YeddiBK

3 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

malli kottha script raasthunnavaa? deeniki entha time pattindi? 3 mins aa?

andukey anni script lu flop aythunnai. @3$%

avuna ? Sakshi news lo cheppara ?

ikkada dollarla varsham kurusthundi @3$%

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

oh, now I see your problem. you were afraid that you were being emasculated here.. haha..

actually, i didn't give a fcuk to who you were, until you started boring me with humorless sh1t.

so may be if you go back to being a humorless fcuk to others, you can regain your masculinity.@3$%

avunu nee posts and replies anni humorous le.. nee laaga paapam andaru undaleru, serious and sincere people kuda untaru ra bewars

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Hercules said:

yeddiBk dont worry about that imbecile, he is just a lost cause roaming around DBs and throwing tantrums like a spoiled child. He has identity crisis evidently, neither he can relate to canada or singapore, so he spends that wasted life online to cry a river on India. 

you don't even know about your own adopted country's history other than what's fed to you at infowars.com

2 minutes ago, VizagRocks said:

yeah the same VizagRocks who didn't post a thread demanding someone to show their identity @3$%

oh this is supposed to be a joke, wow what a joker you are ()>>

Just now, YeddiBK said:

avunu nee posts and replies anni humorous le.. nee laaga paapam andaru undaleru, serious and sincere people kuda untaru ra bewars

yes. Its humorous to me. And I don't impose myself on others like you do.

people come to me.so they can chose to avoid if its humorless. looking at how they don't, i'd say that they probably find it funny.

Just now, VizagRocks said:

you don't even know about your own adopted country's history other than what's fed to you at infowars.com

pora lafoot, nee credibility andariki thelisinde, dabba kottukunte evvadu nammadu, better try some other DB falthu fellow

yes. Its humorous to me. And I don't impose myself on others like you do.

people come to me.so they can chose to avoid if its humorless. looking at how they don't, i'd say that they probably find it funny.

arey item, nee post neeku humorous unnattu vere valla posts vallaku humorous untayi emo, madya you bore me ani cutting entra sakera jaathi vajrama @3$%

Just now, YeddiBK said:

pora lafoot, nee credibility andariki thelisinde, dabba kottukunte evvadu nammadu, better try some other DB falthu fellow

ee db lo credibility expect chesey nee credibility just ippudey naaku kooda telisindi @3$%

Just now, YeddiBK said:

arey item, nee post neeku humorous unnattu vere valla posts vallaku humorous untayi emo, madya you bore me ani cutting entra sakera jaathi vajrama @3$%

orey, bp techukoku ra. velli Donald Trump ni chillara adukko.

koncham manchollani hire cheyyamanu Soros ni edhurukovataaniki. nee laanti lafoot lani kaadhu.

ee db lo credibility expect chesey nee credibility just ippudey naaku kooda telisindi @3$%

neeku thelisthe entha, theliyakapothe entha ra bewars or chillar collector... anyways, I have to get back to my work, this is not what pays me like you... had fun, bye @3$%

Just now, YeddiBK said:

neeku thelisthe entha, theliyakapothe entha ra bewars or chillar collector... anyways, I have to get back to my work, this is not what pays me like you... had fun, bye @3$%

I didn't have fun. you were fcuking boring.