India vellipodam ani anipistundi.. but velli em cheyali anedi question

Spartan

4 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Nenu anedi family ki ok na india vellipovadam ani?

ee db lo andarni pampinchesnaaka gaani Spartan velladu. idhi kooda telikunda ee db lo enduku unnav.

3 minutes ago, Hercules said:

dora sunny leone ni kuda istad emo adgaradey @3$%

sorry...maa dora adultery encourage cheyadu...no skin trade please, at your own risk..

Its interesting to hear this statement from a seasoned person like you.

Just want to know whether its the trump effect, immigration problems or family issues that has made you say that.

Also what is the biggest factor that can motivate you to return to India. Is it Money or quality of life or anything else?

Good decision. Mee office Hyd lo unte, US salary ki India nundi working oka 3 months theesuko year lo. Out of 12 months, oka 4 months (including holidays) India lo undetattu try chey for a couple of years and then slowly settle back in India.

47 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Just want to know whether its the trump effect, immigration problems or family issues that has made you say that.

Also what is the biggest factor that can motivate you to return to India. Is it Money or quality of life or anything else?

Seasoned persons ke ardham avuthadhi. After a few years of working, its worthless anipisthundhi. There are two kinds of people. One who doesn't care about the roots, nativity, existing family/relatives/scoial set up. These kind will give the kids life which is like island of isolation (Its Java/Object oriented concept, ikkada opt ani using) after they are gone. The next generations will seamlessly melt into the western society. Two generations after my grand ma/pa were from India antaaru. Or may be after 3 or 4 generations later.

Another kind who wanted to provide the kids emotional strength when they are grown up via existing family/relatives/social set up. Its kind of sense that gives you feeling...like we are in a set up which just belongs to ourselves. This kind wanted to settle in India (even though some of them can't express it in the words exactly). Just my observation of both the kinds.

I am not judging one is better over the other.

2 hours ago, Moon_Walker said:

There is no Trump effect man.. this was just inevitable.. just see the pattern since last 5 years ...so many guys coming to US, technology losing sheen etc

also don't underestimate the fact that ABCDs are growing up into getting jobs which will cut more competition

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

1zzgs3b.jpg

@k2s @tom bhayya @psycopk  help please.

CATCH A minister in Ap and come to amaravathi buy some lands or grab form poor people by giving them minimal amount 

withing 5 years you'll see your money getting multiplied into 3 

give some 10% commission to Minister 

chaalu settle aypo

2 hours ago, ParmQ said:

Seasoned persons ke ardham avuthadhi. After a few years of working, its worthless anipisthundhi. There are two kinds of people. One who doesn't care about the roots, nativity, existing family/relatives/scoial set up. These kind will give the kids life which is like island of isolation (Its Java/Object oriented concept, ikkada opt ani using) after they are gone. The next generations will seamlessly melt into the western society. Two generations after my grand ma/pa were from India antaaru. Or may be after 3 or 4 generations later.

Another kind who wanted to provide the kids emotional strength when they are grown up via existing family/relatives/social set up. Its kind of sense that gives you feeling...like we are in a set up which just belongs to ourselves. This kind wanted to settle in India (even though some of them can't express it in the words exactly). Just my observation of both the kinds.

I am not judging one is better over the other.

GP .. none of my relatives except one are in US may be that's one reason why I want to go back

1 hour ago, dasara_bullodu said:

There is no Trump effect man.. this was just inevitable.. just see the pattern since last 5 years ...so many guys coming to US, technology losing sheen etc

also don't underestimate the fact that ABCDs are growing up into getting jobs which will cut more competition

lol.