Tek systems....randstand...kforce

Novak_Djokovic

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

This is Over confidence...Oka recession lantidi vaste H1 potundi GC kuda potundi..vadu merciless ga h1 revoke chestadu

i currently pay my own health insurance though through employer

damn

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Novak_Djokovic

• tennisluvr

• BommaliNinnodhala

• k2s

1 hour ago, ICANWIN said:

Prime vendor ga all 3 to worked...kforce stopped c2c 5-6 yrs back

teksystem rarely now does c2c

randstad--current prime vendor... c2c mida unnanu... he  constantly ask me to become employee but i m not ready to take risk

2 months bench time untundi taruvata h1 revoke chestaru...risk tesukovachu if u r confident that u can get job in 60 days

alright then...thnx

14 hours ago, Novak_Djokovic said:

Big prime vendors like teksystems...randstand and kforce...through velthe c2c jobs ki ela untadi....for h1b people

I mean they have lot of direct clients kadha...

Anybody working for them...?

job unnantha sepu haayiga untadi, okkasari bench mida ki oste porapatuna 30 days + vacation aipothe free ticket to india ne..

14 hours ago, k2s said:

yeah bavuntadi man...

1. once you lose your job.. they will fire you and revoke ech won.
  2. job untey matram sooper.. ga chusukutunaru. okka pay check kuda delay cheyyaru..
  3. full contract lo higher 20's antey exact ga higher 20's ee pay chestharu... oka paisa ekkuva ..okka paisa thakkuva pay cheyyaru.... 

antee enti uncle?

I worked with Teksystems full time in the past, via his immigration firm called Populus Group. 

Great pay, no benefits, pays overtime and follows up on you from time to time but eventually if you end up losing your contract they will give you a months' time max before terminating your H1B. Appatlo no 60 days grace period like now either. So for someone on a H1B to go to their payroll directly make sure your technology is in demand and you can get a job as soon as you finish one. 

Plus be willing to relocate, if you are single this may not be an issue for you. But if you are married with children this might not be as easy as you might have your own house etc in a particular place. so weigh the pros and cons and take a decision. I was with them for one year before going full time with the client. 

31 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

I worked with Teksystems full time in the past, via his immigration firm called Populus Group. 

Great pay, no benefits, pays overtime and follows up on you from time to time but eventually if you end up losing your contract they will give you a months' time max before terminating your H1B. Appatlo no 60 days grace period like now either. So for someone on a H1B to go to their payroll directly make sure your technology is in demand and you can get a job as soon as you finish one. 

Plus be willing to relocate, if you are single this may not be an issue for you. But if you are married with children this might not be as easy as you might have your own house etc in a particular place. so weigh the pros and cons and take a decision. I was with them for one year before going full time with the client. 

who is the client?

2 hours ago, Labde said:

Badacow I am working K on C2C

Mind your language and say ts if u want to say something .. enta virtual ayina have some sense to quote someone like this .. 

54 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Ok...good to know...Looking for c2c jobs...