Accent classes

ICANWIN

3 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Evari life lo Vallu improve avvalanukunnavi avutaru .. i improve in my dancing skills technical skills reading skills and want to in communication. No two people are same man .. evari life vallaki Ishtam vachinattu batukutaru .. andaru attention seeking ke threads veyaru..nenu education and certifications related enno threads past lo vesanu .. e trolling doesn't change or hurt me .. I just wonder for a sec how people behave anthe 

nenu vesina Canadian pr thread follow ayyi accuman ki pr kuda vachindi. Ento sometimes I don't understand 

Enti accuman ippudu Canadian PR aaa. Wow, appatlo MAVNI ki news bearer but ippudu Canada ki ellipoyada. Why did he leave DB? 

4 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Evari life lo Vallu improve avvalanukunnavi avutaru .. i improve in my dancing skills technical skills reading skills and want to in communication. No two people are same man .. evari life vallaki Ishtam vachinattu batukutaru .. andaru attention seeking ke threads veyaru..nenu education and certifications related enno threads past lo vesanu .. e trolling doesn't change or hurt me .. I just wonder for a sec how people behave anthe 

nenu vesina Canadian pr thread follow ayyi accuman ki pr kuda vachindi. Ento sometimes I don't understand 

Some people think their definition of what it means to improve in life applies to everyone. Each one of us has a different approach towards life and a different way to define success, but antha logic andariki ardham kaadu le so it's best to ignore them. 

10 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

I tried softwares , cds , forums too man .. forums were very irritating may be because I don't enjoy talking to strangers .. I read a lot of books and watch movies .. I talk pretty decent English but want to learn British accent . Self learning was some how less motivating for me ..I tried so much for a one on one teacher too ..oka American Peru marchipoya but he works for Hollywood and teach in class in Bay Area but he said he can't teach online ..appudu east coast lo unna and couldn't find a teacher around my place

You know what's the best way to learn British accent? I will tell you what to do. 

If you are in a sufficiently big city you can find a British Pub. A lot of British Pubs host British students who come here on a study trip and living in US is part of their course curriculum. Just go to such a pub and speak to the students there, try to invite them out for a drink or two and practice talking to them. 

Ask them to observe the subtle nuances in your speech that you may not be able to identify yourself, they can do it for you. Take notes, practice in front of a mirror, do role playing etc. It's only a matter of time before you pick up the subtleties of speaking different accents. 

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Enti accuman ippudu Canadian PR aaa. Wow, appatlo MAVNI ki news bearer but ippudu Canada ki ellipoyada. Why did he leave DB? 

he told he applied and I was not in touch but later he got pr anukunta and thread kuda vesadu and helped others with process .. personal ga I don't him so don't know  100%

i don't think he left US but he got PR as far as I know .. some times he asked for java reks for his wife and talked in pms  but not sure 

2 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

he told he applied and I was not in touch but later he got pr anukunta and thread kuda vesadu and helped others with process .. personal ga I don't him so don't know  100%

i don't think he left US but he got PR as far as I know .. some times he asked for java reks for his wife and talked in pms  but not sure 

Vooo accuman family man kooda na wow. I thought he is also single  mundavadu. 

8 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Some people think their definition of what it means to improve in life applies to everyone. Each one of us has a different approach towards life and a different way to define success, but antha logic andariki ardham kaadu le so it's best to ignore them. 

I expected this athi when I posted .. light .. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Vooo accuman family man kooda na wow. I thought he is also single  mundavadu. 

Long long long back man at least that's what he told me @3$%

9 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Agree 

I am not sure about accent but I think interpersonal skills is what most of us need. Everyone can code, but if you want to be successful after certain point, those interpersonal skills are what going to decide your growth. Toastmasters is one great way to improve those. Or some Leadership certificate programs from Univ near you.

• Upvote 1

Just now, aatadista said:

I am not sure about accent but I think interpersonal skills is what most of us need. Everyone can code, but if you want to be successful after certain point, those interpersonal skills are what going to decide your growth. Toastmasters is one great way to improve those. Or some Leadership certificate programs from Univ near you.

yourock*=:

Just now, aatadista said:

Accent can enhance that success factor. Interpersonal skills are of course primary but accent could make it a lot smoother if you have a good one. Or atleast one that's perceived good by the people around you. Makes you appear and seem more interesting. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Accent can enhance that success factor. Interpersonal skills are of course primary but accent could make it a lot smoother if you have a good one. Or atleast one that's perceived good by the people around you. Makes you appear and seem more interesting. 

Yes, anything that helps us look confident

6 minutes ago, aatadista said:

I have management certifications needed anduke e area lo kuda improve avudamani  trying