NRI Telugu wife and son killed anta New Jersey lo

AnandaVivek

8 hours ago, Hercules said:

youtube lo comments chudu, something is shady about this guy. Interview lo chudu own kid poyadu ane badha kuda kanbadatle i dont think this is a hate crime!

This guy needs to be thrown out of every job from every company. Look at him!! So, NO EMOTION NOR PAIN NOR TEARS NOR TRAUMA THAT HIS ONLY CHILD IS DEAD. SHAMELESS! His phone,social media accounts, private emails must digitally scanned by forensic experts. who knows, he might have hired contract killers. I don't believe it was hate crime. People don't just go to people's houses and kill with knives in hate crime. This looks premeditated murder. He has plenty of reasons to do that as per his in laws. 1)1 crore rupees dowry 2) Extra marital affairs, his in laws said he demanded divorce 3)His relation with his wife soured for last 3-4 years as per his in laws. He physically has beaten his wife as reported by his mother in law. 4) His in laws said in Indian media that he took 80 lakhs rupees from his and his wife joint account without telling his wife, and transferred such high amount of money to his parents in India. Maybe he took his wife's entire savings from the joint account. She was earning for a long time in CTS. 5)Based on his wife's family account, he demanded that she give her entire salary to him,forced her to pay for his son's school fee and house rent. Shame!! CTS should fire this guy for domestic violence and abuse. I want police to dig up every detail from social media,accounts,private emails,official emails(as his lover also work in CTS),bank details for their entire 9 year stay in US. Shameless typical Indian men who take Hugh dowry, marry for dowry by auctioning themselves to the highest bidders.

Asalu police lu adagatleda aadini.. night etu poynav ani ? Vadu full cool ga unnada ? Aa interview video eyyu bro .

damn 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Quickgun_murugan

• Bangaruu

• Hercules

• crazymatta

Aa place shady place ,I used to live in those apartments couple of years back safe anpinchedi kadu

nalla vallu ekuva yepdu chusina weed smell vastu undedi inti baytaki vaste

yepdu aa inti nundi baytaki velpodama anpinchedi

hate crime ayundavachu

6 hours ago, vendetta said:

Aa place shady place ,I used to live in those apartments couple of years back safe anpinchedi kadu

hate crime ayundavachu

Hi ra vendi h r u :)

7 hours ago, vendetta said:

hate crime ayundavachu

baa. Hate crime ayite Guns untaayiga veellaki vichchalavidiga vaadukoniki.

Kaththula joliki enduku eltaaru?

13 hours ago, Hercules said:

tor use cheste nuv world avtala side unattu vastadi, ne actual position kanukkune lopu nuv oka flight ekki vere desam ki povachu @3$% 

baa tor lo market place reliable aa

12 hours ago, vendetta said:

hate crime ayundavachu

adi weed smell ani how do you know ?

• 2 months later...