Bunny Fans dhebba.. pawala fans abbahh

TOM_BHAYYA

Megastar kosam pichhi babai and his fans ni kuda vadhulukunna great personality ma bunny dhi .. atlanti maa bunny teaser ki dislikes kodithe reaction elaa untadho paawalists ki eepaatiki telise untadhi.. innallu nee pichhi movies nadichindhi ma bunny fans valle ani ippatikaina telsuko ra pichhi pk

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Megastar kosam pichhi babai and his fans ni kuda vadhulukunna great personality ma bunny dhi .. atlanti maa bunny teaser ki dislikes kodithe reaction elaa untadho paawalists ki eepaatiki telise untadhi.. innallu nee pichhi movies nadichindhi ma bunny fans valle ani ippatikaina telsuko ra pichhi pk

bagundi anna.. nijamga bagundi.. bagundii anna ante | image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip video-to-gif maker

Now I want to say something being a Pawan Kalyan garu’s fan. Dear Allu Arjun garu’s fans do you remember that we Pawan Kalyan garu’s fans have supported your hero’s movies like Julyai, Race Gurram etc. I am not saying that they were hit because of us they were hit due to hero, screenplay and everything but they got support from us because they mentioned or he himself graced for audio release. Before Julai Allu Arjun was not having any big hit. But Pawan presence for audio release gave a boost to that film. In Race gurram we saw one scene and we were happy. Simply Pawan Kalyan fans get happy if someone takes his name. Every hero will have a following. But Pawan Kalyan garu’s fans are crazy. They say that his fans are disturbing other shows which are not related to him. But do they remember his fans support when they needed. Why to feel so insecure that you are being arrogant with his fans? Chepanu Brother was just a trigger to this controversy. Before that they were some other incidents which personally hurt a Pawan fan. In one his films their is dialogue that every fool is Pawan Kalyan fan. Even Rudramadevi audio release his displeasure on Pawan Kalyan fans. But appalinu brother by Sai Dharam satisfied us. We don’t want Bandla Ganesh type of Bhajana. Even we or at least I hate them. But when your brother is publicly abusing him you didn’t condemn them. We saw Nagababu anger last time. But sometime back he himself said sorry for that day. He felt he should not have lost his coolness. He even wished Pawan Kalyan’s win in upcoming elections. We even supported Charan garu’s films like Naayak,Yevadu just because they mentioned Pawan Kalyan garu in his films. We even supported Nitin’s films and Nikhil films because they mention his name. I don’t say those films were hit because of our support but they were hits due their content. But they are got extra mileage with his fans support. I just want to conclude by saying WE ARE NOT ALLU ARJUN garu’s HATERS. EVEN WE (or at least I) LIKES HIM. BUT WE ARE LOVERS OR ADMIRERS OF PAWAN KALYAN. JAI HIND.

2 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Em bhathuku ra tom b ga nedhi @3$%