Secularism in India

nanda_jaffa

Posted Today, 08:17 AM

"I love my country Concept" - By a few secular Nationalist disguised Radical Indian wahabi salafi funded Muslim.

1940's - I love my country, BUT I hate its infidel people. Give me a separate nation to practice our Islam in true sense. Got Pakistan and
 Bangladesh but didn't move there as I love my country. 

1950's - I love my country, BUT I don't like its constitution. Give right to marry 4 women and abandon them by triple Talaq at will(I will not disclose why I need 4 wifes).

Early 1970's - I love my country BUT will welcome and hide every Bangladeshi infiltrator who enters my country.

Late 1970's - I love my country but will manipulate political and electorate systems to get the word Secularism induced in Constitution by implementing Emergency so that I have legal protection to my deceptions.

1980's - I love my country, BUT Kashmir belongs to Muslims only. I will kick out all Kahsmiri Hindus from Valley and Kashmir and take their women as sex slaves and j and k will only have Islamic law.

1990's - I love my country, BUT I love Babur more. I don't care why Ram Mandir was destroyed ,We will infuse a term called MYTHOLOGY to fool the world that Shri Ram never existed ,I want my Babri Masjid back at that very place because it was the hindus who created Ram mandir beneath the Babri masjid before the advent of Islam

2000's - I love my country, BUT I will burn Kar Sevaks in a train alive. I will start my Randi rona once they retaliate, I will maintain that Randi rona for decades.

2010's - I love my country, BUT I will protest for Gaza only. I will kick and disrespect Amar Jawan Jyoti to please my Arab masters.

2013 - I love my country, BUT I will never sing Vande Mataram, so what? if its National song.

2015 - I love my country, BUT we are now in majority in many districts of Assam West Bengal, Bihar, kerala and UP, so Durga Puja or idol worship can't be permitted in those regions.

2017 - I love my country, But we will only support MIM because akbar udin owasi is great leader whos forefather was a hindu and got converted for the jagir offered by nizams,We will deninately vote him because he will elimanate 80 % of hindus in 15 minutes.

2020 - I love my country, BUT we are in demographic majority in West Bengal, Kerala, Assam, UP and Kashmir because of our concept to produce more kids without thinking about their future to breed on roads and and when they grow up take up sucessfull career as mechanics ,punturewala,electrician,welder, Bring sharia law or we start killing everyone around like we did in 1947 and demand for separate nation and no one can stop us you don't have Modi Govt anymore. 2019 was death for Hindutva politics.

2030 - I love my country, BUT now we are 40% of country's population, idol worship must be banned and sharia should be implemented as MIM and AAP together have 2/3 majority in house.

2035 - Muslims cross 50% of India's population and then the truth comes out. I DON'T LOVE ANY COUNTRY because there is no concept of nation in our religion. There is only my religion I care about

Now we have achieved
(Ghazwa e Hind ) where we conquer india 
take non muslim women as sex slaves , force convert them change their names to arabic one and as the pakistani army did with bangladeshi women in 1971 

"I LOVE MY COUNTRY" thing was to fool you when you were in majority. Didn't you see that we don't care about nation during 1947? You fools can't you guess when we asked for multiple marriage and breeding rights during 50s? Didn't you morons understand when when we told we will not sing Vande Mataram as that signifies worshiping motherland, which we won't do as we will worship Allah only, only alliance to Arabia, rest world is for conquering for Islam.

By this time our country will be left with only 3 scenarios namely Partition, Civil War or The worst Genocide of 21st century. Super Seculars will be busy packing their bags to leave the country and settle somewhere else where they will again have liberty to abuse the harmless majority and appease the minorities by airing their views in social media.

Call my post as communal, I don't care. Bharatiya Hindus, if you want your coming generations to be normal human beings you have to act now.

1. Open free teaching centres Sanskrit, Vedas and other important Hindu religious scripts in every city with same uniform curriculum nationwide.

2. Bring laws to make everybody sing Vande Mataram as it should be made National Anthem. Those who don't, kick them out by law.

3. Bring Uniform Civil Code. No 4 wives for anyone.

4. Any Hindu converting to Islam or Christianity should be purely on ones choice any one brainwashing them forcing them to undergoing prison term.

5. No 10 kids. Only 2. By law for followers of Abrahamic religion.

6. Anything where all others agree, but minorities want concession in the name of religion or demand special rights, simply say NO.

7. Teach martial arts to every Hindu under military supervision, so that they can defend themselves in danger. Those who are not prepared can get slaughtered instantly. Read history from original sources to know how Radical wahabi salafi Islam was spread in India.

8.Support shias and vedic islam followers

9.Kick out or elimate those muslims who say that they are the decendents of saudis and mughals 

Remember we hindus are so tolerant that world largest muslim population is in india with active 300000 mosques and 100000 madrasa,They always stay in colonies thats called colonization when they are in majority in particular area like bengal , kerala,kairana they force hindus to leave their houses or sell their house dead cheap prices , if they dont do so they start misbehaving with hindu women

WE WANT OUR KIDS TO BE INNOVATORS, ENGINEERS, LAWYERS, GOOD HUMANS WITH VEDIC LIFE ABOVE ALL, WE JUST CAN'T SEE THEM FIGHTING A CIVIL WAR AND BECOME KILLERS BECAUSE OF OUR INACTION.

VANDE MATARAM.

• Upvote 1

On 3/23/2017 at 0:58 PM, Quickgun_murugan said:

y

3 hours ago, alpachinao said:

Vadi bonda vadoka idiot .......vadiki anatga valadi ruchi ga unte Arab countries ki pokunda canada enduku poyadu

1 hour ago, nanda_jaffa said:

Vadi bonda vadoka idiot .......vadiki anatga valadi ruchi ga unte Arab countries ki pokunda canada enduku poyadu

GP