Furniture in Pensylvania

arvindzte

6 minutes ago, arvindzte said:

Hello Guys,

Please recommend me a good place to buy some furniture in Pennsylvania, I tried to look at options they seem to be expensive.

Thanks.

Em em try chesaavo cheppu.. daani batti cover kaanivi SUGGEST chestaaru db peddalu

You know these truckers from North carolina ? These guys load furniture on their trucks and move all around the coast...upto Boston.

I heard we get better deals from these guys while buying furniture. 

Biglots unte chudu. And appudappudu 20% off pedathadu. Ledante uhaul hire chesukoni maryland raa with $1000 oka 2queen beds and oka sofa konipistha 😉

7 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

You know these truckers from North carolina ? These guys load furniture on their trucks and move all around the coast...upto Boston.

I heard we get better deals from these guys while buying furniture. 

@Android_Halwa Website enti? 

PA ante city edhe ??? its not a small state...

try it in bob's furniture, delaware is something near by tax free.. usually some people do that... but i wouldn't recommend. 

1 hour ago, Bairagi From Bapatla said:

Biglots unte chudu. And appudappudu 20% off pedathadu. Ledante uhaul hire chesukoni maryland raa with $1000 oka 2queen beds and oka sofa konipistha 😉

bhayya maryland lo places cheppu...even I am seeing to buy furniture in maryland

4 hours ago, mummadi said:

@Android_Halwa Website enti? 

There is nothing like a website or anything as such for these truckers...

They just loan the stuff on their truck and reach out all across...they unload, install and remove the trrash...They are good..!

Search online for their contact numbers or any info on it...I Know lot of people especially desis who bough furniture like this...Ashburn VA motham ade bapathi