Madhukar's parents to blame for his death - Wife Swathi - TV9

kiladi bullodu

3 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

How do you/we know that she didnt support?

She did support him since last 6-7 years....she knew his condition right after 10 days of marriage.....that itself proves that she supported him....

Now that he was taking meds she thought his problem would be solved.....

But it wastoo late already.......His parents should have listened to her 6-7 years before.....i..e. when they didnt have too many pressures.....

ALSO SUPPORTING WONT CURE HIS CONDITION.....IT TAKES EXPERT COUNSELLING AND MEDICATION.....

are ni kela telisindhi bhay, pellina 10 days taruvata issue vundi ani .. Just asking 

8 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

you were seeing the only one side of story where swathi defending herself in each and every videos.and we were not aware of other side ... Truth will know only close to their family 

Bhaiyaa....mana intlo ammayi ayithey......kottadu anna okka reason chalu kadha manam adini champadaniki or police complaint ivvadaniki....

Evaro mukku moham theliyani ammayi kabatte......aaah kottadu ayithey endhi ani argue chesthunnam????

Also He should ideally keep saving money for his family......why did he go against her wish to pour money into his brother and sisters accounts?????

what kind of stupid person will do that...??

why would she resist that money poring???? she wanted her family to propser thats it....which is not wrong/.////

4 minutes ago, Rummy said:

are ni kela telisindhi bhay, pellina 10 days taruvata issue vundi ani .. Just asking 

Amey inteview lo ne cheppindhi ra bevakhuff....lol

15 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

No bro....i am saying what i really believe.....She is a great women.......He attacked her, abused her and let other men abuse her......enough.....he realized what kind of stupid mistakes he did and on top of that he had lot of pressures like being scammed by sister and brother for 70 lakhs and losing job and new home etc...

I think she is the girl grown in a closed house, don't know how to mingle with bride's Family, Intelligent and  psychopath in mounting pressure on his health. may be i am wrong here is my observations

Reasons:

why she has to record the audio and fix him in the talk when he is compromising after the dispute/argument.

she is keep bothering him about  his family members saying (vallu vellu) and mounting mental torture for him 

asking diverse saying you have some issues and not supporting him 

having separate income in the family like (ni money na money) putting pressure on him for the financial mistakes he has done in past???  and not thinking about the future they have  and the money they can earn.

bad parent-ism from her parents- for not teaching how to adjust and have her way all the time from childhood

not teaching forgiveness for even small mistakes

22 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

How do you/we know that she didnt support?

She did support him since last 6-7 years....she knew his condition right after 10 days of marriage.....that itself proves that she supported him....

Now that he was taking meds she thought his problem would be solved.....

But it wastoo late already.......His parents should have listened to her 6-7 years before.....i..e. when they didnt have too many pressures.....

ALSO SUPPORTING WONT CURE HIS CONDITION.....IT TAKES EXPERT COUNSELLING AND MEDICATION.....

How do you/we know that she didnt support? ...... ( please listen the recording call /videos and you can come to conclusion how much support she has given)

She did support him since last 6-7 years....she knew his condition right after 10 days of marriage.....that itself proves that she supported him....   in each and every videos she is defending herself only and you have to be listen the otherside also  that why i said truth will know only close to their family ..

Now that he was taking meds she thought his problem would be solved.....do you really think mood fluctuations problems cure with only medications without proper mental peace from his surroundings 

But it wastoo late already.......His parents should have listened to her 6-7 years before.....i..e. when they didnt have too many pressures...  From last 6-7 years she was staying with him and his parents are staying in india  if his parents listens also they can do..

ALSO SUPPORTING WONT CURE HIS CONDITION.....IT TAKES EXPERT COUNSELLING AND MEDICATION.....You were totally wrong with this statement  along with medication Support,Love cure most of the problems even experts in this fields will say same,...

Mood fluctuations is  which is more effective treatment with Peace ,love and positive thinking along with medications and counsellings

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Rummy said:

I think she is the girl grown in a closed house, don't know how to mingle with bride's Family, Intelligent and  psychopath in mounting pressure on his health. may be i am wrong here is my observations

Reasons:

why she has to record the audio and fix him in the talk when he is compromising after the dispute/argument.

she is keep bothering him about  his family members saying (vallu vellu) and mounting mental torture for him 

asking diverse saying you have some issues and not supporting him 

having separate income in the family like (ni money na money) putting pressure on him for the financial mistakes he has done in past???  and not thinking about the future they have  and the money they can earn.

bad parent-ism from her parents- for not teaching how to adjust and have her way all the time from childhood

not teaching forgiveness for even small mistakes

Yes bro thats what am thinking... he is not Mr Dexter she is Ms Dexter or Mrs .. and she is  talking about women empowerment and try to change the meaning of women empowerment

13 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Amey inteview lo ne cheppindhi ra bevakhuff....lol

Picha -p---k-a  ---. lol.. didn't have that much free time to watch all the videos . thanks

3 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

How do you/we know that she didnt support? ...... ( please listen the recording call /videos and you can come to conclusion how much support she has given)

She did support him since last 6-7 years....she knew his condition right after 10 days of marriage.....that itself proves that she supported him....   in each and every videos she is defending herself only and you have to be listen the otherside also  that why i said truth will know only close to their family ..

Now that he was taking meds she thought his problem would be solved.....do you really think mood fluctuations problems cure with only medications without proper mental peace from his surroundings 

But it wastoo late already.......His parents should have listened to her 6-7 years before.....i..e. when they didnt have too many pressures...  From last 6-7 years she was staying with him and his parents are staying in india  if his parents listens also they can do..

ALSO SUPPORTING WONT CURE HIS CONDITION.....IT TAKES EXPERT COUNSELLING AND MEDICATION.....You were totally wrong with this statement  along with medication Support,Love cure most of the problems even experts in this fields will say same,...

Mood fluctuations is  which is more effective treatment with Peace ,love and positive thinking along with medications and counsellings

Dont judge their relationship with just one phone call......I only got real facts out of the phone call....and i did not make any judgements from the phone call.

She made up her mind to leave him long back.....

Dont expect too much from women....it always mutual.......

One side you have this guy pouring all savings out of country to relatives.....beats her....abuses her.....lets his friends abuse her.....

Other side you have a women who is bearing him since last 6-7 years and stilll she was confident that they would get through the problems...hopeful.....

he realized the mistake, agreed his mistakes and took a decision and you guys are defending him that he did not do any mistakes rather blaming this poor innocent women.

9 minutes ago, Rummy said:

Picha -p---k-a  ---. lol.. didn't have that much free time to watch all the videos . thanks

Nee chut hey pooo laa m ddaaa videos chudaka pothey evadu bey comment cheyyamandhi ninnu....lol 

Nuvvu vachi nannu gelikavu....naaku neetho arguement chese interest ledhu....so dont drag me bro....

13 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Yes bro thats what am thinking... he is not Mr Dexter she is Ms Dexter or Mrs .. and she is  talking about women empowerment and try to change the meaning of women empowerment

Lol...Women empoerment will not happene if Men are not part of it....

Women empoerment only women cheyyalani kadhu....its everyones responsibiulity bro...

7 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

we should call she.  Dear Ladies ... if you want to your partner to live on earth .. don't use your mouth to put pressure on your partners mind/health. particularly don't play mind games. 

2 minutes ago, Rummy said:

we should call she.  Dear Ladies ... if you want to your partner to live on earth .. don't use your mouth to put pressure on your partners mind/health. particularly don't play mind games. 

First preach this to the ladies in your family,relatives and friends...then you will understand what kind of stupid comment it is....

Just think if you still argue the same way if that girl Swathi was your family member...

4 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Nee chut hey pooo laa m ddaaa videos chudaka pothey evadu bey comment cheyyamandhi ninnu....lol 

Nuvvu vachi nannu gelikavu....naaku neetho arguement chese interest ledhu....so dont drag me bro....

Have some decency.. i didn't start abuse. you started with bevakuf.   l..a...n..j..a.. 

13 minutes ago, MrDexter said:

Dont judge their relationship with just one phone call......I only got real facts out of the phone call....and i did not make any judgements from the phone call.

She made up her mind to leave him long back.....

Dont expect too much from women....it always mutual.......

One side you have this guy pouring all savings out of country to relatives.....beats her....abuses her.....lets his friends abuse her.....

Other side you have a women who is bearing him since last 6-7 years and stilll she was confident that they would get through the problems...hopeful.....

he realized the mistake, agreed his mistakes and took a decision and you guys are defending him that he did not do any mistakes rather blaming this poor innocent women.

Mr dexter ( or mrs) we are not defending that guy ..mistake his from both side  and more from that guy ..when some one  does the mistake the other person can   forgive ..this what in successful marriage relation in worldwide  if you dont have this culture in marriage relation than that relation will no longer available if she even go for other marriage...