Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
desiboys

usceeis alert for opt extension

37 posts in this topic

F-1 students wishing to participate in the STEM OPT extension must have a degree from an ED-recognized accredited U.S. educational institution at the time they file their STEM OPT application. As noted above, USCIS considers the filing of the application to be the date of the DSO's recommendation on the Form I-20.
USCIS will issue a denial to any F-1 student filing a Form I-765 STEM OPT extension if: 
" The STEM degree that is the basis for the STEM OPT extension was obtained from a college or university that was accredited by ACICS; and
" The student's DSO recommendation for a STEM OPT extension, and as indicated on Form I-20, is dated on or after December 12, 2016 (i.e., the date on which ACICS ceased to be recognized as an accrediting agency).
Because there is a requirement that students use a STEM degree from an accredited, SEVP-certified school at the time of application, the ACICS loss of accreditation prevents these students from qualifying for a STEM OPT extension. Students who receive a denial will have 60 days to prepare for departure from the United States, transfer to a different school, or to begin a new course of study at an accredited, SEVP-certified school.
Students whose Forms I-20 have a DSO recommendation date prior to December 12, 2016, are not affected. For more information about the impact of loss of ACICS recognition on the STEM OPT extension program, see U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's page on ACICS Loss of Accreditation Recognition.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, desiboys said:

F-1 students wishing to participate in the STEM OPT extension must have a degree from an ED-recognized accredited U.S. educational institution at the time they file their STEM OPT application. As noted above, USCIS considers the filing of the application to be the date of the DSO's recommendation on the Form I-20.
USCIS will issue a denial to any F-1 student filing a Form I-765 STEM OPT extension if: 
" The STEM degree that is the basis for the STEM OPT extension was obtained from a college or university that was accredited by ACICS; and
" The student's DSO recommendation for a STEM OPT extension, and as indicated on Form I-20, is dated on or after December 12, 2016 (i.e., the date on which ACICS ceased to be recognized as an accrediting agency).
Because there is a requirement that students use a STEM degree from an accredited, SEVP-certified school at the time of application, the ACICS loss of accreditation prevents these students from qualifying for a STEM OPT extension. Students who receive a denial will have 60 days to prepare for departure from the United States, transfer to a different school, or to begin a new course of study at an accredited, SEVP-certified school.
Students whose Forms I-20 have a DSO recommendation date prior to December 12, 2016, are not affected. For more information about the impact of loss of ACICS recognition on the STEM OPT extension program, see U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's page on ACICS Loss of Accreditation Recognition.

2 lines lo matter seppu. NPU SVU valla status enti.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

2 lines lo matter seppu. NPU SVU valla status enti.

NPU affected..SVU kuda if lost Accreditation  after   December 12, 2016  applied vallaki extn radu

USCIS will issue a denial to any F-1 student filing a Form I-765 STEM OPT extension if: 
" The STEM degree that is the basis for the STEM OPT extension was obtained from a college or university that was accredited by ACICS; and
" The student's DSO recommendation for a STEM OPT extension, and as indicated on Form I-20, is dated on or after December 12, 2016 (i.e., the date on which ACICS ceased to be recognized as an accrediting agency).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

2 lines lo matter seppu. NPU SVU valla status enti.

NPU -- Not Possible Underanycircumstances

SVU - Seriously Very Unlucky

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

2 lines lo matter seppu. NPU SVU valla status enti.

opt deny chestham ani direct ga warning ichindi npu, svu, itu students ki

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, desiboys said:

opt deny chestham ani direct ga warning ichindi npu, svu, itu students ki

Itu kudana 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vendetta said:

Itu kudana 

ya atu kuda

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vendetta said:

Itu kudana 

ITU got accreditation few years back so that's fine now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

NPU -- Not possible Under Anycircumstances

SVU - Seriously Very Unlucky

Avesam lo U and A underline chesav instead of P and U silent_I1

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Avesam lo U and A underline chesav instead of P and U silent_I1

ya indhaaake dhookudu cinema start chesaa..aa dhookudu tho ikkada dhookudu perigi...Underlines bolds dhookinayi

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

Avesam lo U and A underline chesav instead of P and U silent_I1

@3$%

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BommaliNinnodhala said:

ya indhaaake dhookudu cinema start chesaa..aa dhookudu tho ikkada dhookudu perigi...Underlines bolds dhookinayi

()>>

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

ya indhaaake dhookudu cinema start chesaa..aa dhookudu tho ikkada dhookudu perigi...Underlines bolds dhookinayi

bl@st

 

Ippudu ma thammi @samaja_varagamana vachi niku OCD unda ani adugutadu...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dongalu padina 3 nelalaki kukkalu moriginayi ani oka sametha vundi...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

bl@st

 

Ippudu ma thammi @samaja_varagamana vachi niku OCD unda ani adugutadu...

mee thammudu epudu ayaadu...social media lo dhathatha tisukunnava?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

NPU -- Not Possible Underanycircumstances

SVU - Seriously Very Unlucky

abboo..neku creativity undhi bommali

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

mee thammudu epudu ayaadu...social media lo dhathatha tisukunnava?

Yes sir..Eppudo ayyadu...sister in this song replace with @samaja_varagamana  ^^

Adi kasta emotional anipiste neeche dekho

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, desiboys said:

F-1 students wishing to participate in the STEM OPT extension must have a degree from an ED-recognized accredited U.S. educational institution at the time they file their STEM OPT application. As noted above, USCIS considers the filing of the application to be the date of the DSO's recommendation on the Form I-20.
USCIS will issue a denial to any F-1 student filing a Form I-765 STEM OPT extension if: 
" The STEM degree that is the basis for the STEM OPT extension was obtained from a college or university that was accredited by ACICS; and
" The student's DSO recommendation for a STEM OPT extension, and as indicated on Form I-20, is dated on or after December 12, 2016 (i.e., the date on which ACICS ceased to be recognized as an accrediting agency).
Because there is a requirement that students use a STEM degree from an accredited, SEVP-certified school at the time of application, the ACICS loss of accreditation prevents these students from qualifying for a STEM OPT extension. Students who receive a denial will have 60 days to prepare for departure from the United States, transfer to a different school, or to begin a new course of study at an accredited, SEVP-certified school.
Students whose Forms I-20 have a DSO recommendation date prior to December 12, 2016, are not affected. For more information about the impact of loss of ACICS recognition on the STEM OPT extension program, see U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's page on ACICS Loss of Accreditation Recognition.

^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

NPU -- Not Possible Underanycircumstances

SVU - Seriously Very Unlucky

photo 33.gif

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Harrisburg valla paristhithi enti

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Durre said:

Harrisburg valla paristhithi enti

they are safe...for now....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, k2s said:

photo 33.gif

thaatha u from SVU...Seriosly very Underratedgif

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, cyndrilla said:

abboo..neku creativity undhi bommali

edo le..ee db lo thirigi oka rendu mukkalu nerchukunna...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

Yes sir..Eppudo ayyadu...sister in this song replace with @samaja_varagamana  ^^

Adi kasta emotional anipiste neeche dekho

 

sister aa lol...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

edo le..ee db lo thirigi oka rendu mukkalu nerchukunna...

^^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0