Sign in to follow this  
desiboys

usceeis alert for opt extension

desiboys

F-1 students wishing to participate in the STEM OPT extension must have a degree from an ED-recognized accredited U.S. educational institution at the time they file their STEM OPT application. As noted above, USCIS considers the filing of the application to be the date of the DSO's recommendation on the Form I-20.
USCIS will issue a denial to any F-1 student filing a Form I-765 STEM OPT extension if: 
" The STEM degree that is the basis for the STEM OPT extension was obtained from a college or university that was accredited by ACICS; and
" The student's DSO recommendation for a STEM OPT extension, and as indicated on Form I-20, is dated on or after December 12, 2016 (i.e., the date on which ACICS ceased to be recognized as an accrediting agency).
Because there is a requirement that students use a STEM degree from an accredited, SEVP-certified school at the time of application, the ACICS loss of accreditation prevents these students from qualifying for a STEM OPT extension. Students who receive a denial will have 60 days to prepare for departure from the United States, transfer to a different school, or to begin a new course of study at an accredited, SEVP-certified school.
Students whose Forms I-20 have a DSO recommendation date prior to December 12, 2016, are not affected. For more information about the impact of loss of ACICS recognition on the STEM OPT extension program, see U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's page on ACICS Loss of Accreditation Recognition.

TampaChinnodu
5 minutes ago, desiboys said:

F-1 students wishing to participate in the STEM OPT extension must have a degree from an ED-recognized accredited U.S. educational institution at the time they file their STEM OPT application. As noted above, USCIS considers the filing of the application to be the date of the DSO's recommendation on the Form I-20.
USCIS will issue a denial to any F-1 student filing a Form I-765 STEM OPT extension if: 
" The STEM degree that is the basis for the STEM OPT extension was obtained from a college or university that was accredited by ACICS; and
" The student's DSO recommendation for a STEM OPT extension, and as indicated on Form I-20, is dated on or after December 12, 2016 (i.e., the date on which ACICS ceased to be recognized as an accrediting agency).
Because there is a requirement that students use a STEM degree from an accredited, SEVP-certified school at the time of application, the ACICS loss of accreditation prevents these students from qualifying for a STEM OPT extension. Students who receive a denial will have 60 days to prepare for departure from the United States, transfer to a different school, or to begin a new course of study at an accredited, SEVP-certified school.
Students whose Forms I-20 have a DSO recommendation date prior to December 12, 2016, are not affected. For more information about the impact of loss of ACICS recognition on the STEM OPT extension program, see U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's page on ACICS Loss of Accreditation Recognition.

2 lines lo matter seppu. NPU SVU valla status enti.

ICANWIN
4 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

NPU affected..SVU kuda if lost Accreditation  after   December 12, 2016  applied vallaki extn radu

BommaliNinnodhala
8 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

NPU -- Not Possible Underanycircumstances

SVU - Seriously Very Unlucky

desiboys
3 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

opt deny chestham ani direct ga warning ichindi npu, svu, itu students ki

vendetta
2 minutes ago, desiboys said:

opt deny chestham ani direct ga warning ichindi npu, svu, itu students ki

Itu kudana 

BommaliNinnodhala
Just now, vendetta said:

Itu kudana 

ya atu kuda

ICANWIN
Just now, vendetta said:

Itu kudana 

ITU got accreditation few years back so that's fine now

ICANWIN
3 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

NPU -- Not possible Under Anycircumstances

SVU - Seriously Very Unlucky

Avesam lo U and A underline chesav instead of P and U silent_I1

BommaliNinnodhala
1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

ya indhaaake dhookudu cinema start chesaa..aa dhookudu tho ikkada dhookudu perigi...Underlines bolds dhookinayi

vendetta
1 minute ago, ICANWIN said:

@3$%

vendetta
Just now, BommaliNinnodhala said:

ya indhaaake dhookudu cinema start chesaa..aa dhookudu tho ikkada dhookudu perigi...Underlines bolds dhookinayi

()>>

ICANWIN
4 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

bl@st

Ippudu ma thammi @samaja_varagamana vachi niku OCD unda ani adugutadu...

Android_Halwa

dongalu padina 3 nelalaki kukkalu moriginayi ani oka sametha vundi...

BommaliNinnodhala
7 minutes ago, ICANWIN said:

bl@st

Ippudu ma thammi @samaja_varagamana vachi niku OCD unda ani adugutadu...

mee thammudu epudu ayaadu...social media lo dhathatha tisukunnava?