• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BommaliNinnodhala

• ICANWIN

• k2s

• vendetta

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, desiboys said:

F-1 students wishing to participate in the STEM OPT extension must have a degree from an ED-recognized accredited U.S. educational institution at the time they file their STEM OPT application. As noted above, USCIS considers the filing of the application to be the date of the DSO's recommendation on the Form I-20.
USCIS will issue a denial to any F-1 student filing a Form I-765 STEM OPT extension if: 
" The STEM degree that is the basis for the STEM OPT extension was obtained from a college or university that was accredited by ACICS; and
" The student's DSO recommendation for a STEM OPT extension, and as indicated on Form I-20, is dated on or after December 12, 2016 (i.e., the date on which ACICS ceased to be recognized as an accrediting agency).
Because there is a requirement that students use a STEM degree from an accredited, SEVP-certified school at the time of application, the ACICS loss of accreditation prevents these students from qualifying for a STEM OPT extension. Students who receive a denial will have 60 days to prepare for departure from the United States, transfer to a different school, or to begin a new course of study at an accredited, SEVP-certified school.
Students whose Forms I-20 have a DSO recommendation date prior to December 12, 2016, are not affected. For more information about the impact of loss of ACICS recognition on the STEM OPT extension program, see U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement's page on ACICS Loss of Accreditation Recognition.

^^

Just now, k2s said:

no man.. aa univs peru kuda vinaledu... last 2 yrs back varaku 

Dhaavudaaa!!!!....agraharam lo bathikaav ithe last 2years bak varaku....good for u 2years bak varaku

4 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Dhaavudaaa!!!!....agraharam lo bathikaav ithe last 2years bak varaku....good for u 2years bak varaku

Nenu vinaledu SVU..adi recently cpt valla famous ayyindanukunta

4 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

Nenu kudA California vachedaka vinledu

masters chestunapdu itu telsu but not npu svu