1 year netflix or 1 bahubali

andhrabullet

Friends, most of us like movies isn't it. I have recently been stoked by the price of the Bahubali 2- Conclusion prices.They have been skyrocketed to 40$ per person in an Imax. Even after a week, the price is at 33$. I think 20$ would be worth spending. If a family of 4 needs to watch the movie it is going to cost 160$ for tickets alone. That is a full year worth subscription cost of 4k netflix. I know one could argue why care if you are not interested to watch. My simple request to friends is to stop supporting these costs for sometime. At least in future we can expect to see a dip in the prices. I know it has been a most awaited movie of the year. However, we have seen movies like Avatar but don't remember paying that kind money. Support this simple message. If it bothers to see my message, you can simply choose to ignore my message. But please don't make derogatory replies and make a scene. I just wanted to share my feelings with you all. In any way or means I am not here to judge or guide anybody. Thanks

idena man?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Prince_Fan said:

ee movie and SPYder indian film industry ki pride ani cheppukovacchi...

madhyalo aa budabukkala cinema ni enduku irikinchi nee ego ni nuvvu stroke cheskuntaav cheppu 

inko bhrahmostsavam kakunte adey padhi veylu

2 hours ago, andhrabullet said:

family of 4 

4*40=160$...= 1 year netflix (with 4K)

whatssapp lo msg's running

An entity like you that can afford the money for internet and the time for drainage like this can surely afford both. 

1 hour ago, Peddayana said:

Hollywood movies release for a max of 12$ ticket prices , 

One word for this behavior - Greed

Pacific Rim..Imax lo 27$....

8 hours ago, ronitreddy said:
Friends, most of us like movies isn't it. I have recently been stoked by the price of the Bahubali 2- Conclusion prices.They have been skyrocketed to 40$ per person in an Imax. Even after a week, the price is at 33$. I think 20$ would be worth spending. If a family of 4 needs to watch the movie it is going to cost 160$ for tickets alone. That is a full year worth subscription cost of 4k netflix. I know one could argue why care if you are not interested to watch. My simple request to friends is to stop supporting these costs for sometime. At least in future we can expect to see a dip in the prices. I know it has been a most awaited movie of the year. However, we have seen movies like Avatar but don't remember paying that kind money. Support this simple message. If it bothers to see my message, you can simply choose to ignore my message. But please don't make derogatory replies and make a scene. I just wanted to share my feelings with you all. In any way or means I am not here to judge or guide anybody. Thanks

idena man?

first day evadu choodamannadu? go after week when the prices get reduced....let others watch who are intrested in the first week

1 minute ago, nokia123 said:

first day evadu choodamannadu? go after week when the prices get reduced....let others watch who are intrested in the first week

yes..vallu chudakapothe li8 teesukochu ga..chusevallani enduku

ednhi sami 40$ mari kakuruthi kaka pothaeeeee inka entha profits kavalaaa

T mobile tue 2$ untey kuda ponu na matta kaka pothae 

BTW first part ki 27$ 10geninaru

they cant cheat me again LOL 

final ga chepthunna na personal opinion ithae edhi............... 

3 hours ago, nokia123 said:

yea correct man..2nd week $5 ki osthadi anta ..Appudu potharu anta

1 minute ago, samaja_varagamana said:

goosebumps and loosemotions osthai emo

praasalu baga rasthunnav ga inka neeku vere valla avasaram emundi ??