-------

Merabharathmahan

Currently Electronic Title undi, bank is lien holder. Texas ki move ayya 2 weeks back so registration tho patu Title kooda transfer chepiddam anukuntunna. Texas lo kooda Electronic title option undi. Loan inko 6k undi planning to pay off by this year end. 

before going to car title&registeation dmv office, Bank ki manam state change ayyam ani edina paper work cheyala to title transfer process.  Electronic Title paper emina carry cheyala dmv ki to transfer. Exact process cheppandi any one. Na bank DCU       

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Merabharathmahan

• BostonBullodu

• ICANWIN

• Pillabacha

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

nuvvu cheyalsindhi em ledhu ..texas move ayyav kabatti nuvvu tx state inspection cheyinchu..dcu ki phn chesi state change ani cheppu motham vaade choosukuntadu .neeku kotha plates osthay automatic ga state transfer avvagane

7 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

nuvvu cheyalsindhi em ledhu ..texas move ayyav kabatti nuvvu tx state inspection cheyinchu..dcu ki phn chesi state change ani cheppu motham vaade choosukuntadu .neeku kotha plates osthay automatic ga state transfer avvagane

dcu ki call chesi state change move ayyanu ani chebithe vadu edo state change form fill cheyamantadu ani customercare vadu annadu then they will mail or email Paper or Electronic Title( previous state) to me then i need to carry that to dmv of texas. Texas DMV ki call chesthe vadu ededo different process cheppadu. Previous state(PA) di electronic title.  Texas lo kooda electronic title option undi. 

Anothe Q, car insurance patha state de carry chesi Texas lo car registration cheyinchocha. Once car registration done smoothly then i will change my car insurance to Texas. 

8 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

dcu ki call chesi state change move ayyanu ani chebithe vadu edo state change form fill cheyamantadu ani customercare vadu annadu then they will mail or email Paper or Electronic Title( previous state) to me then i need to carry that to dmv of texas. Texas DMV ki call chesthe vadu ededo different process cheppadu. Previous state(PA) di electronic title.  Texas lo kooda electronic title option undi. 

Anothe Q, car insurance patha state de carry chesi Texas lo car registration cheyinchocha. Once car registration done smoothly then i will change my car insurance to Texas. 

nuvvu move ayyelopale insurance change chesko why wait till car registration change.first thing asalu pa lo online renewal undhi kadha every yr renewal chesko why changing registration to tx 

10 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

nuvvu move ayyelopale insurance change chesko why wait till car registration change.first thing asalu pa lo online renewal undhi kadha every yr renewal chesko why changing registration to tx 

Address previous apartment PA di untadi kada. Already Texas ki moved. Vehicle inspection kooda PA di expiry ayipotundi. Vehicle inspection online lo renew cheyinchalem kada. Online Registration untadi many states ki but only problem is vehicle inspection to some states. Unless we r near by we can not go to that state for vehicle inspection right

2 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Address previous apartment PA di untadi kada. Already Texas ki moved. Vehicle inspection kooda PA di expiry ayipotundi. Vehicle inspection online lo renew cheyinchalem kada. 

pa state lo tirgagatamledhu tx lo tiruguthunav kabatti just pa state renwal chesko state inspection avasaramledhu and address nuvvu change cheskovachu eventhough its in pa renew chesinappudu ne tx address ke renwal stickers pamptharu.i did all these things 

11 minutes ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

pa state lo tirgagatamledhu tx lo tiruguthunav kabatti just pa state renwal chesko state inspection avasaramledhu and address nuvvu change cheskovachu eventhough its in pa renew chesinappudu ne tx address ke renwal stickers pamptharu.i did all these things 

valla records lo untadi brother vehicle inspection di VIN number tho verify ayyi. I think we can do one time online registration renewal without vehicle inspection but next time cheyalemu. I did that for other state previously by renewing registration online without vehicle inspection but second time renewal ki same process work kaledu since no vehicle inspection done from 1 year. 

Inka ee option work kadu kani please tell about process to transfer title to texas when bank is lien holder. ee okkasari inka title and registration change cheyichesta. Loan kooda ee year pay off chesta. From Next time nuvvu cheppinatte online lo cheyista. Ippatiki idi 3rd time states titles move cheyinchadam. Projects ala dooram states lo vachay. 

Car loan pay off chesaka vere state ki move ayithe bank lien ni release chesaka old state dmv vadu title ni new state address ki mail send cheyamante chestada or what ever old state address there on title ade address ki send chesta antada

6 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Experts Answer please

Chala head ache 

go to dmv - ask them for title transfer- they will call DCU and request title- 15 days time- once title comes dmv call u - go to dmv they give new number plate.

3times velalsi ravachu dmv ki

chala head ache 

13 hours ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

I don't support this accident aithe insurance companies can decline claim like u provided false info 

Call the lien holder and tell you need to transfer, if it is a digital title they request a physical copy and mail to the state dmv. 

After that go to the new DMV and finish your transfer process. 

I did the same from Mass - NJ. Masstook almost 5 weeks to get the physical copy and mail to NJ DMV. 

nenu kansas to Ohio ..below process follow ayya

.Ohio lo Title agency ku velli you have to sign a form to transfer a title from your previous state

.Title agency will call you after they electronically or you might call them regarding the status (it might probabaly take 3 working days)

after that you go to your bmv and  you dont need anything regarding title because they already know they have title transferred to your state

hope this helps..

42 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Call the lien holder and tell you need to transfer, if it is a digital title they request a physical copy and mail to the state dmv. 

After that go to the new DMV and finish your transfer process. 

I did the same from Mass - NJ. Masstook almost 5 weeks to get the physical copy and mail to NJ DMV. 

Nenu previously cheyincha title transfer. Oko state okola process undi. Previously PA  state lo i went to tax/registration office and they asked me to fill details of car and asked DCU bank fax number and then they faxed and then within 1 week they got response from DCU since it was Electronic title then tax office called me to get title transfer and registration done. But some states lo manam bank ki call chesi edo state change form fill chesthe bank vadu manaku electronic title or paper title mail cheste adi pattukoni new state dmv/tax office ki vellalata. Some states lo car registration change chesukovalante Title kooda compulsary transfer chesukovali aa state ki. But Texas lo Title transfer chesukovadam mandatory kadu they can do registration without title transfer. But bank loan pay off chesaka na new state address ki malli nenu lien remove cheyinchadaniki easy avutundi if i transfer title. Loan pay off cheddam anukuntunna in few months so. 

First car Registration cheyinchi tarvata title transfer work start cheyala or rendu okesari cheyala. 

16 minutes ago, Merabharathmahan said:

Nenu previously cheyincha title transfer. Oko state okola process undi. Previously PA  state lo i went to tax/registration office and they asked me to fill details of car and asked DCU bank fax number and then they faxed and then within 1 week they got response from DCU since it was Electronic title then tax office called me to get title transfer and registration done. But some states lo manam bank ki call chesi edo state change form fill chesthe bank vadu manaku electronic title or paper title mail cheste adi pattukoni new state dmv/tax office ki vellalata. Some states lo car registration change chesukovalante Title kooda compulsary transfer chesukovali aa state ki. But Texas lo Title transfer chesukovadam mandatory kadu they can do registration without title transfer. But bank loan pay off chesaka na new state address ki malli nenu lien remove cheyinchadaniki easy avutundi if i transfer title. Loan pay off cheddam anukuntunna in few months so. 

First car Registration cheyinchi tarvata title transfer work start cheyala or rendu okesari cheyala. 

Misinterpret aye chances unnayi

Ur just updating your car Title information from one state to another state anthe..