SAP or Salesforce or MSBI

ajnabee

Better to go with MSBI or any front end like Java, PHP etc....Salesforce etc are just temporary boom languages like Hadoop. If you go with MSBI or Oracle they are evergreen...Just telling from my experience of 10 yrs ...I have seen PEGA having boom for period of time but issue is only few of them use it..If you go with Oracle  (mid-big size firms) or MSBI (low to mid) you will have good future and also you can learn any other tool or language in the future..as this will be like a base foundation where you can build on top of it. A backend db programming is always a good  start,

On 4/21/2017 at 0:08 PM, rajivn786 said:

Better to go with MSBI or any front end like Java, PHP etc....Salesforce etc are just temporary boom languages like Hadoop. If you go with MSBI or Oracle they are evergreen...Just telling from my experience of 10 yrs ...I have seen PEGA having boom for period of time but issue is only few of them use it..If you go with Oracle  (mid-big size firms) or MSBI (low to mid) you will have good future and also you can learn any other tool or language in the future..as this will be like a base foundation where you can build on top of it. A backend db programming is always a good  start,

*=:

On 4/21/2017 at 9:24 AM, giriprksh said:

Join Ayyi Coding nerchu ko..Oka 4-5 months paduthundhi, Salesforce ki sure ga coding ravali leka pothey lite teesuko.

Coding interest leka pothey some tools nerchuko where you have very limited coding

Reporting Tools like - Cognos, QlikView, Tableau , MSBI

leda SAP BI/BO and SAP HANA nerchuko.

Pega ki kuda little java coding ravali

Enduku bhaiiya SAP nerchukomani valla life ni nashanam chestunnavu....SAP is saturated and lot of experience persosn are available in market and Now a days some of the customers are moving from SAP to other ERP...am working in SAP from past 15 yrs.